Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 06-07-12   #1
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
This is just the beginning

Deal Issue of Hdd & No Refund from Bodhisattwa

Hi Guys

im facing some issue with refund of my money in details i have given with the link . which item i purchased and what happend

Western Digital Caviar Blue 320 GB SATA WD3200AAJS

i have sent the Hdd by Dtdc courier and it got stuck up on his city with Tax person . i have walked in to the courier office 6 times
they say the person who sent you the courier must say its old Hdd with the docket no when he sent to the tax person and
he can get the Hdd . when he said that will refund my money i saw his Thread for sale of

Kinzu Pro Edition RED W/ Corepad Stakez & Razer Goliathus Control Pad (Great Price)

so i said im interested in buying . he said i will give Mouse with Corsair ram in refund of money .. but he send me ram only not
Mouse because he sold to local guy ... when i received the ram i had blue screen error on pc so i called up again he said
i will return the money send the ram so i send him and he received the ram . But till now i didnt get my refund money

My point is He is studying in school and he says always busy with school and work .. if he is all days busy when will i get my money ? he is not showing interest to walk into the courier head office to talk about the Hdd courier which was Held up with tax person . if he walk in to the office only the courier will be on hand
Old 06-07-12   #2
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

rahulyo is highly Admirablerahulyo is highly Admirablerahulyo is highly Admirablerahulyo is highly Admirablerahulyo is highly Admirablerahulyo is highly Admirablerahulyo is highly Admirable
Re: Deal Issue of Hdd & No Refund from Bodhisattwa

Pm him , If he not reply thn file case against him .
My PC :- Intel i5 3570K || Asus P8Z77-V Pro || Gskill Ripjaws X 12 Gb 1600Mhz || Thermalright Archon || Corsair TX 650M || 7950 Vepor X || Seagate 500Gb + WD 3TB || LG DVD RW || Dell U2515H || CM HAF 912 Adv. || XBOX 360 Controller || Logitech Z906 + Asus Xonar STX || DT770 Pro 80 Ohm || APC BR1000G-IN || LG Optimus G.

My Bike :- CBR 150R Green.
Old 06-07-12   #3
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Batman is Mysterious

Originally Posted by rahulyo View Post
Pm him , If he wont reply thn file case against him .
Bro i have sent Pm but still no reply
Old 06-07-12   #4
The Mechanic
[E]onian

Jaydip is very Notable

Thre is lot of guyz from kolkata here on Erodov who knows that seller plz help this buyer asap and solved this issue
Tagging mod @krashnburn @JD666
Old 06-07-12   #5
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great
@bodhisattwa is unbelievable...

Old 06-07-12   #6
teh zeuS!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great

@vijayninel please check it.
Old 06-07-12   #7
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking

Veyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly Admirable

its written refunded on his sale thread. so you are implying that he hasn't and lied blatantly on the thread in question.
Old 06-07-12   #8
The Mechanic
[E]onian

Jaydip is very Notable

@Veyron read full story : he traded mice and ram inlue of 2.5K refund and after not getting mice and working ran batman return him his faulty ram that he got from courier.. now he is not responding any more to batman and that's sad
jhpjigars and Veyron like this.
Old 06-07-12   #9
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Batman is Mysterious

Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
its written refunded on his sale thread. so you are implying that he hasn't and lied blatantly on the thread in question.
@ veyron see the screen shot of the thread if he is refunded my money . why i have to waste my time on starting a thread to ask help
Attached Thumbnails
>shot.jpg  
Veyron likes this.
Old 06-07-12   #10
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

The case is being looked into and will be dealt with over on PM. Thread is closed.