Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.
Loading

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 16-06-14   #1
teh geeK!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
kartikoli's Avatar

Deal Gone Wrong with Electrix


I have purchased Sapphire R9 280 Dual-X from thread http://www.erodov.com/forums/sapphir...old/72374.html

Made payment on 02-06-14 and expected the card to be shipped same day as we talked but he shipped the card next day through DTDC and I got the card on 06-06-14. (The packing was not good and I did told him that small thermacol/bubble wrap would have helped.

Now to my surprise I saw the bill and matched the serial no. on the card with the bill and it didnt matched (Many of us know very well that Sapphire doesnt honor warranty without printed serial no. on the bill so immediately raised this issue with him the same day (06-06-14) and he replied
Originally Posted by electrix
oops i messed up with the bill then..i have lot many.. give me the serial no. i will give u the invoice for that..
And for packing i was not aware of that sorry..but if card not works u can ship back to me..no worries.
After 2 days (08-06-14) he replied that his mobile got stolen and laptop is not working and he need 2 more days to search for a bill to this I have replied that you need 2 days just to search bill?

(11-06-14) He sent me a pic of bill which doesnt have serial no. printed through whatsapp so I requested for a refund then he offered me another card which have a serial no. printed on invoice.
(12-06-14) He didnt replied with any details so when I asked he asked for my bank details and said to ship the card back to him.
(13-06-14) Asked if he has transferred the funds but he said that he will do that.

I have been constantly asking for money and didnt got any positive response from him now today he replied on whatsapp and said that he will send the pic of invoice so I rejected that it doesnt have serial no. and he cant just keep me ignoring me like this and coming with an excuse every now and then.
Also after all these hassles and mental torture how can I trust him and in case if he comes up with an invoice there is no guaranty that its not been tempered.

electrix You can share your point of view but make sure to hide personal details (If I could expect)










@ChironX ♦, @johnjoyjoe, @invader @electrix
hellgamerX likes this.
kartikoli is offline  
Old 17-06-14   #2
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
MadDog's Avatar

 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: chennai
Posts: 885
MadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly Reputable
Re: Deal Gone Wrong with Electrix

@electrix you have to refund the money immediately.
__________________
I am a Bad Dog........a MadDog
MadDog is offline  
Old 17-06-14   #3
CoMod
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion
 
 
invader's Avatar

 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Patna/Pune
Posts: 3,430
invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great
Re: Deal Gone Wrong with Electrix

@electrix .. plz do the needy
invader is offline  
Old 17-06-14   #4
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
cramble2005's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Jamshedpur
Posts: 91
cramble2005 is Notable
Re: Deal Gone Wrong with Electrix

I purchased the MSI mobo from him. He didn't send the attached bill that was shown on thread. I contacted him and asked for same, he said he forgot. We both agreed on sending bill via india post. Now he aint responding to my calls, messages, pm's. I purchased that mobo on behalf of my friend and now friend thinks I cheated him. @electrix kindly, send the bill or else take your board back nd refund money.

cramble2005 is offline  
Old 17-06-14   #5
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3
 
 
prateekS's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 4,220
prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great
Re: Deal Gone Wrong with Electrix

Well , i think its time now people stop hiding the serial numbers...as now there are people who attach bills with different serial number.....
mostwanted2 likes this.
prateekS is offline  
Old 17-06-14   #6
teh nuB!
[E]onian
CryptriX shall unleash!
 

 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 58
electrix is Mysterious
Re: Deal Gone Wrong with Electrix

Okay finally here i am.. answering all your queries..

1.>cramble i mentioned in the thread as well that i dont have invoice right..? but u insisted for invoice so i messed up with shop keeper for the invoice..for that i have to give them the bill..After few days i waited and i caught viral fever so i am at home right now..! I Will show the medical certificate TOO!!
i will ship it on 20th the date i come Delhi.

2.>@kartikoli what i have done is sent u a mail of the invoice though of the other card which is bought on later date the card which i sold u.. so i will be shipping that card to u in return u give m this card.
OR i have misplaced the bill as i live in Delhi PG ..i have changed my room recently so messed up..i have to serch it as i was away at my hometown..Give me some time(2 weeks) .What i promise is following:-
I will give u a card which is bought later that the card originally sold with proper invoice and matching serial no. to u.!
OR I will find the invoice for the card i siold u and will send u.. I PROMISE YOU WILL GET A PROPER NICE WORKING CARD WITH MATCHING SERIAL NUMBER IN INVICE. GIVE ME 2 WEEKS. I CANNOT REFUND AMOUNT BUT I WILL DO THIS.
Thanks everyone..!!
electrix is offline  
Old 17-06-14   #7
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3
 
 
prateekS's Avatar

 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 4,220
prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great
Re: Deal Gone Wrong with Electrix

And what guarantee do we have that the above said things will happen in the said timeline?

Sent via Tapatalk from my Samsung Galaxy S5
prateekS is offline  
Old 17-06-14   #8
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
cramble2005's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Jamshedpur
Posts: 91
cramble2005 is Notable
Re: Deal Gone Wrong with Electrix

My dear!! I really dunn hv prblm wd u taking ur time coz u r facing issues. I understand, even I hv faced bad times. I hv prblm wid u nt responding. Keep everything transparent n we r cool.

cramble2005 is offline  
Old 17-06-14   #9
teh geeK!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
kartikoli's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: India
Posts: 1,504
kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable
Re: Deal Gone Wrong with Electrix

Originally Posted by electrix View Post
Okay finally here i am.. answering all your queries..

1.>cramble i mentioned in the thread as well that i dont have invoice right..? but u insisted for invoice so i messed up with shop keeper for the invoice..for that i have to give them the bill..After few days i waited and i caught viral fever so i am at home right now..! I Will show the medical certificate TOO!!
i will ship it on 20th the date i come Delhi.

2.>@kartikoli what i have done is sent u a mail of the invoice though of the other card which is bought on later date the card which i sold u.. so i will be shipping that card to u in return u give m this card.
OR i have misplaced the bill as i live in Delhi PG ..i have changed my room recently so messed up..i have to serch it as i was away at my hometown..Give me some time(2 weeks) .What i promise is following:-
I will give u a card which is bought later that the card originally sold with proper invoice and matching serial no. to u.!
OR I will find the invoice for the card i siold u and will send u.. I PROMISE YOU WILL GET A PROPER NICE WORKING CARD WITH MATCHING SERIAL NUMBER IN INVICE. GIVE ME 2 WEEKS. I CANNOT REFUND AMOUNT BUT I WILL DO THIS.
Thanks everyone..!!
Are you kidding me
Why would I take other card (specially MSI) when you didnt fulfilled original commitment. Messed up with invoice (intentionally) and after committing to refund you are giving excuses/ offering different card. Please dont test my patience and refund ASAP. I just dont want to deal with you anymore.

Also your statement proves that the invoice you messaged me on whatsapp was not real and you just messaged me to cool/fool me down.
kartikoli is offline  
Old 17-06-14   #10
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
getting into competitive CS
1.6 once more
 
 
BULLZI's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ichapore, 24 Parganas(North)
Posts: 2,273
BULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly Famed
Re: Deal Gone Wrong with Electrix

As I can see both deals with cramble and kartikoli did not go well, we should stop the seller from selling goods to others for the time being. I can see that he sold a psu to another person in other thread. Mods should take action I suppose, and, once these issues are resolved, the seller can continue selling other stuff in the forum. Otherwise, this type of issues can increase.
__________________
i7 4790k @ 4 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus VII Ranger, 2 * 8 GB Corsair Vengeance pro 2133 Mhz, Asus GTX 970 Strix, Seasonic 1050 XM Gold, Samsung pro 256 GB ssd, 3 TB + storage, NZXT phantom, Steelseries Apex, Coolermaster Sentinel II Advance, League Of Legends Mousepad, NZXT Sentry, NZXT Hue, Asus pb298q
BULLZI is offline  
Old 17-06-14   #11
teh nuB!
[E]onian
CryptriX shall unleash!
 

 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 58
electrix is Mysterious
Re: Deal Gone Wrong with Electrix

Originally Posted by kartikoli View Post
Are you kidding me
Why would I take other card (specially MSI) when you didnt fulfilled original commitment. Messed up with invoice (intentionally) and after committing to refund you are giving excuses/ offering different card. Please dont test my patience and refund ASAP. I just dont want to deal with you anymore.

Also your statement proves that the invoice you messaged me on whatsapp was not real and you just messaged me to cool/fool me down.
OK I WILL GIVE YOU SAPPHIRE.. i PROMISE. OTHERWISE LODGE FIR AGAINST ME..

---------- Post added at 02:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

Originally Posted by BULLZI View Post
As I can see both deals with cramble and kartikoli did not go well, we should stop the seller from selling goods to others for the time being. I can see that he sold a psu to another person in other thread. Mods should take action I suppose, and, once these issues are resolved, the seller can continue selling other stuff in the forum. Otherwise, this type of issues can increase.

pLEASE WAIT FOR CRAMBL'S REPLY AND 20TH DATE MATE..
electrix is offline  
Old 17-06-14   #12
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
getting into competitive CS
1.6 once more
 
 
BULLZI's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ichapore, 24 Parganas(North)
Posts: 2,273
BULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly Famed
Re: Deal Gone Wrong with Electrix

@electrix

Man you need to gain reputation from your actions, the way you messed up with bills in both cases, anyone can become sceptical about you. Also, not responding to others in need is also not a so called good act.
BULLZI is offline  
Old 17-06-14   #13
teh nuB!
[E]onian
CryptriX shall unleash!
 

 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 58
electrix is Mysterious
Re: Deal Gone Wrong with Electrix

Originally Posted by BULLZI View Post
@electrix

Man you need to gain reputation from your actions, the way you messed up with bills in both cases, anyone can become sceptical about you. Also, not responding to others in need is also not a so called good act.
Man i am so much sorry for that as i said i changed my accomodation frequently and
i am in hometown coz of my fever.. I can show the medical bill and landlord receipt if u want. Now as i said i will give Sapphire the buyer wants money back...But i cannot refund unless i cant give u working card with 3 yrs warranty left and proper invoice..! U can never ask for refund from a shop..they can change ur item if found fault which is my case.. i will do..

Thanks
electrix is offline  
Old 17-06-14   #14
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
GIVE ME REP POINTS!! Click the
 
 
anubhav992's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 298
anubhav992 is very Honorableanubhav992 is very Honorable
Re: Deal Gone Wrong with Electrix

Originally Posted by prateekS View Post
Well , i think its time now people stop hiding the serial numbers...as now there are people who attach bills with different serial number.....
Welll...
I guess ppl have there own reasons to hide serial numbers....
I guess showing the last few chars should be enough





Originally Posted by BULLZI View Post
As I can see both deals with cramble and kartikoli did not go well, we should stop the seller from selling goods to others for the time being. I can see that he sold a psu to another person in other thread. Mods should take action I suppose, and, once these issues are resolved, the seller can continue selling other stuff in the forum. Otherwise, this type of issues can increase.
Bro....
As i cqn see,Electric is not a fraud!
He claims to be genuine and just going through a bad time....
Ppl would probably see this thread before dealing with him through his profile maybe...

Let's not jump to conclusions :-)
That's all..

anubhav992 is offline  
Old 17-06-14   #15
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
getting into competitive CS
1.6 once more
 
 
BULLZI's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ichapore, 24 Parganas(North)
Posts: 2,273
BULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly FamedBULLZI is highly Famed
Re: Deal Gone Wrong with Electrix

^

I have not jumped into any coclusion or called someone fraud, I have just said to wait for further items sale until these issues are resolved. As he is having bad time now, new sales from him can reinititiate same types of issues and he will not be able to do anything right now (as he is ill) and new complaints threads will be posted in the forum which is not good.
BULLZI is offline  
Post New Thread  Closed Thread


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A deal went horribly wrong!!! bobazooka Everything Under the Sun 81 13-02-09 04:49 PM


Tags
deal, electrix, wrong
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:08 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.