Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 09-10-12   #16
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Papa Donger

Re: Deactivated My Facebook

Originally Posted by Aumkar View Post
Nowadays I just leave my PC off and go sit in the living room and do something else if I don't feel like studying. Motivation you see.
Yep, I'm not really an outdoor-sy kinda guy. But nowadays, I've been avoiding the PC and going out for walks and sh*t.
Time to stop being fet I guess.
I'm trying to phase out the addiction (I've had it since I can remember).
GTX580 Twin Frozr II
Silent Pro M700
Tempest 410 Elite
Xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-12   #17
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

Aumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
Yep, I'm not really an outdoor-sy kinda guy. But nowadays, I've been avoiding the PC and going out for walks and sh*t.
Time to stop being fet I guess.
I'm trying to phase out the addiction (I've had it since I can remember).
Hmm cool. I just don't bother with my PC much anymore. I go out for basketball and to meet the madame.
Aumkar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-12   #18
teh geeK!
I havent set my status yet.

kartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirablekartikoli is highly Admirable

Dont sell your PC just disassemble the parts
kartikoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-12   #19
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Master Jedi

SEB47 is highly ProminentSEB47 is highly ProminentSEB47 is highly Prominent
Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
Wow....u have two ID's on facebook?

Why??

OT:

The younger generation these days is so into creating an online/virtual image its unbelievable. Recently I was at the counter at Fun Cinema to collect some tickets and there was this 16-17 year old guy in front of me. The guy behind the counter asks for an email id as a form of verification...well his email id was iamwhatiam@......com

So my mind says to me, this piddly little guy with spikes for hair has an email id which seems to pander to his sense of self delusion..and I burst out laughing and this guy looked around quite sheepishly and left. Anyway, the point I am trying to make here is, dont forget who you really are in all the excitement of creating a virtual alter ego to attract people of the opp. sex.

There are some who start to belive that their online lives are their real lives and their real lives are really not real, if you get what I mean...something like Matrix.

And On topic, Xeo, you are a guy with your head on your shoulders, from what little I know fo you. Using or not using FB is a choice u have made and I guess you have thought about it. Best of luck for your studies.
Actually those are the kind of guys who get the girls -.-,atleast as far as I've seen in my surroundings (School,Classes,society etc.) But I am mature enough not to follow them just to grab attention of some stupid girl. People usually laugh at my email id when I give it to them " goku.shikhar16@gmail.com" they go ROFLMAO. I made that ID when I was in 6th grade, I don't even feel ashamed of it since I am a hardcore DBZ fan =D. The best part is when I hear other guy's email ID "xxxxx.the.rocking.one@gmail.com" "supercooooooldude.xyz@Gmail.com"

@Xeo Best Of Luck =D its a good thing that facebook isn't a distraction for me, but the sad part is that whatsapp is 1 :'( So I usually tend to hand overy phone to my mom when Its study time and I ask her to hide it someplace for me

Sent From My Paranoid P990
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/clean9/pc/SEB47.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1301111051.png
SEB47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-12   #20
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

wingzero is extremely Renowned
wingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renowned

Beech, I haz your number.
Then Shove it up yo @$$

Guides n Reviews :
wingzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-12   #21
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Master Jedi

Originally Posted by wingzero View Post
Then Shove it up yo @$$
Xeo just do it, it is for the best.

Old 09-10-12   #22
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great

Originally Posted by SEB47 View Post
Xeo just do it, it is for the best.
seb pls.

Originally Posted by wingzero View Post
Then Shove it up yo @$$
I'm going to spam you with Die of Squaids SMS's. :3
Old 09-10-12   #23
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Master Jedi

seb pls.

I'm going to spam you with Die of Squaids SMS's. :3
Jeeuo Estudui pls,k?

Old 10-10-12   #24
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Vescere bracis meis.

fleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famed

Originally Posted by dexbg View Post
Deactivate your steam Account n Erodov account .. it'll help you concentrate much better ..

Steams killing me
fleshfragger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-12   #25
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Hurr durr durr durhurr durr hu

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great

Clever move...this means the bet's off bru!
Old 11-10-12   #26
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great

:O
Old 11-10-12   #27
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking

Veyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by Regranter Maradis View Post
Clever move...this means the bet's off bru!
Hey bro check your Inbox. and reply to my PMs.
Veyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-12   #28
teh spamm[E]R!
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished

Good luck with your exams, study hard and come out on top man,
Maximus V Gene (MSI Z77-GD65, Gigabyte P67A-UD7, EVGA Classified E760,MSI Eclipse,DFI DK P45 Plus, Foxconn Mars, Asus P5Ne-SLI, Asus P5B Deluxe/Wifi AP), Intel 3770k Benched @ 6.7Ghz, Intel 2600K Benched @ 5.7 Ghz, AMD 8150 Benched @ 7.45 Ghz, Intel 980X Benched @ 6.07Ghz, AMD 970BE Benched @ 6.63Ghz, (Intel i5 680 Benched @ 6.44Ghz, Intel i7 950 Benched @ 5150Mhz, Intel E8600 Benched @ 5.71Ghz, Intel QX9650 Benched @5.41Ghz, Intel Core2 Duo E8400@4.6Ghz, e4300 @ 3.52 Ghz), Thermalright Venomous X, GSkill 6400 2 x 1 GB @ 1260Mhz , HIS 7970 (MSI GTX 580, MSI GTX 480, EVGA GTX295, Asus 4870 x2, EVGA 9800GX2, Visiontek 3870 x2, XFX 8800GT, Nvidia 7900GTX, XFX 8600GT), DELL E248WFP Monitor, CoolerMaster Benchtable, Antec HCP 1200W, Altec Lansing 641 400 RMS Watts with Auzentech X-Plosion

SVGTECH HOC40 and HOC20 Review

Corsair Vengeance K90, M90 and M60 Review

Gigabyte P67 UD7 + Intel i7 2600k Preview

Strontium Ultra Speed 128GB SSD Review

Gigabyte GX-X58A-UD9 Review
thebanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-12   #29
teh Paint Whisperer!
Whispering to my i20

sohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Great

Originally Posted by Aumkar View Post
Just thought I'd like to weigh in, if Facebook is really a distraction, then it's good you deactivated the account.

A couple of years ago, my PC was a huge distraction, so I sold it to concentrate on exams. Did so much more better.
Heh! My dad used to disassemble the whole thing and hide it all over the house when I used to have exams while I was in school!

Now I thank him for that lol!
Originally Posted by Chief-Techie View Post
Karan was in his Fantasy World Dreaming Adi Wearing a Red Dress & then Sending a Red Hot Msg

sohail99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply