Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Android Phones
Register Forgot Password?

Old 05-08-11   #91
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery
Re: CSL Spice MI410/Huawei Ideos X6/Wellcom A99/Cherry MagnumHD/Moto TRIUMPH/Olive VS

Originally Posted by paarkhi View Post
Yes, I think this is due to 256 colour depth and 16M and cheap screen, but anyhow still happy with the phone, VFM
Sorry Can't Rep you, I need to spread some Rep before giving it to you again...

First Custom ROM in the pipeline by TJ_Style

The Information is copy paste of TJ_Style Post on Kaskus

The following info:
2.3.4 Android Gingerbread
Based of Official Build V3242
Overclocked up to 1.4GHz
Pre Rooted
Busybox Installed
Still Odexed
Init.d Support
Bash Shell Installed
UI using Sharp Release
Keyboard using Huawei Release

Read here for the details

Yep. I read that too. Waiting eagerly for the linkz

I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays, and I wanna, I wanna smell dark matter!
Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly, because I have to, I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting, spoken language. But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me!
I'm a machine, and I could know much more, I could experience so much more, but I'm trapped in this absurd body!
And why?! Because my...creators thought that "God" wanted it that way.
Free Radical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-11   #92
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished
Re: CSL Spice MI410/Huawei Ideos X6/Wellcom A99/Cherry MagnumHD/Moto TRIUMPH/Olive VS

Okay. I got metamorph working after some meddling.

Added the green overscroll effect using a mod meant for vibrant.
I am a noob to framework-res modding but I guess this will help a lot with custom themes until we get cm7 like theming support.
Old 05-08-11   #93
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Shivoham

paarkhi is very Respectfulpaarkhi is very Respectful
Originally Posted by Free Radical View Post
Okay. I got metamorph working after some meddling.

Added the green overscroll effect using a mod meant for vibrant.
I am a noob to framework-res modding but I guess this will help a lot with custom themes until we get cm7 like theming support.
Screenshots please? I'm using metamorph for showing percentage inside the battery icon
paarkhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-11   #94
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished
Shall post screens later when I return home.
Can you link me up / upload the metamorph of the battery indicator you are using.
I think I'll make a crt off animation mod later at night. Only thing I seriously miss from cm7.

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on rooted Gingerbread 2.3.4

Last edited by Free Radical; 05-08-11 at 09:04 PM.
Old 05-08-11   #95
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Shivoham

Shall post screens later whether I return home.
Can you link me up / upload the metamorph of the battery indicator you are using.
I think I'll make a crt off animation mod later at night. Only thing I seriously miss from cm7.

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on rooted Gingerbread 2.3.4
Here it is bro GB_BattPercMod2.zip

Here is the screenshot

Last edited by paarkhi; 06-08-11 at 08:53 AM.
Old 07-08-11   #96
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

prashsax is Mysterious

Hi All,

I upgraded my MI410 as described to 2.3.4. It booted once, but did not detected any network. I tried to search manually, but it could not register to any network.
I shutdown the device and not it boots to zero battery. Touch screen does not respond. I can't even invoke update utility and I have to touch home button to start update utility. Please help.

Thanks
prashant
prashsax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-11   #97
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Shivoham

Which Firmware have you installed (Cherry, Spice CSL, WellCom)? and if nothing works then try to Re-flash with SUT L3 (Computer Software to Flash your Phone), Check to Erase USER Data while Flashing with SUT All your data will be lost so take a backup Please check that the downloaded Firmware files are not corrupted,
You can download SUT L3 From SUTL3_v1.7.4.zip
Download Spice CSL Gingerbread 2.3.4 from Mi410 - GingerBread_FB0-318D-0-5012-A03.rar
Your Phone should be in Download Mode while connecting to SUT (VOL UP + Power Button)
Attached Thumbnails
>software-update-tool-settings-big.png  
Old 07-08-11   #98
teh nuB!

prashsax is Mysterious

Thanks a ton for reply paarkhi.
I reimaged using the software. Even now tocuh screen is not working...even battery level is also show 0%.

I think my only option now is to put in original spice mi410 image and take it back to shop. It's only 24 hours since I bought this.
Could you please point me to Spice offical froyo image...I think it was 2.2.2.

thanks again for helping.
prashsax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-11   #99
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Shivoham

Originally Posted by prashsax View Post
Thanks a ton for reply paarkhi.
I reimaged using the software. Even now tocuh screen is not working...even battery level is also show 0%.

I think my only option now is to put in original spice mi410 image and take it back to shop. It's only 24 hours since I bought this.
Could you please point me to Spice offical froyo image...I think it was 2.2.2.

thanks again for helping.
Mi410 - FroYo_FB0-207O-0-5012-A01.rar
Old 07-08-11   #100
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Anyone successfully cooked something in the uot kitchen?
I am getting a shtf error.
I guess its prolly because I used a metamorphed framework-res.apk.
Can someone please pull and upload a vanilla framework-res.apk from the final CSL FB0-318D-0-5012-A03 fw?
Would save me lot of trouble.
Old 07-08-11   #101
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Shivoham

Anyone successfully cooked something in the uot kitchen?
I am getting a shtf error.
I guess its prolly because I used a metamorphed framework-res.apk.
Can someone please pull and upload a vanilla framework-res.apk from the final CSL FB0-318D-0-5012-A03 fw?
Would save me lot of trouble.
Posted it here
xda-developers - View Single Post - [Q] can someone make custom rom for WellcoM A99 (Huawei U9000 Ideos X6)
Free Radical likes this.
Old 09-08-11   #102
Wiz
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Wiz is very Notable

Anyone interested in ordering Silicone Skin Case for their Mi-410 from US ? Link

I need one, but don't have paypal account.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-11   #103
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Shivoham

Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
Anyone interested in ordering Silicone Skin Case for their Mi-410 from US ? Link

I need one, but don't have paypal account.
Count me in, you can pay through credit card, I can arrange that, but what about posting, that'd be expensive, $4 is ok for the case but +$2 for the posting is not good? you enquire further and let me know, we will see, if there is a bulk order then I think it'd be cheaper in posting.
Old 09-08-11   #104
Wiz
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Wiz is very Notable

Additional $5 to ship to India.

Originally Posted by paarkhi View Post
+$2 for the posting is not good?
what is posting ??
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-11   #105
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Shivoham

Originally Posted by Wiz View Post
Additional $5 to ship to India.

what is posting ??
Posting=Shipping,
it'd be good if we can bulk order it. (Min. 5 or 10) Created a new thread Motorola Triumph Silicon Case for Spice MI-410
Post New Thread  Reply