Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Android Phones
Register Forgot Password?

Old 12-09-11   #136
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Tragic but true

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on Andro-ID RC2
ManISinJpr likes this.

I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays, and I wanna, I wanna smell dark matter!
Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly, because I have to, I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting, spoken language. But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me!
I'm a machine, and I could know much more, I could experience so much more, but I'm trapped in this absurd body!
And why?! Because my...creators thought that "God" wanted it that way.
Free Radical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-11   #137
teh nuB!
meh....

whyzee is somewhat of a Mystery
Re: CSL Spice MI410/Huawei Ideos X6/Wellcom A99/Cherry MagnumHD/Moto TRIUMPH/Olive VS

With enough time, i believe there would be a lot of ROMs for Mi41o too......
whyzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-11   #138
teh nuB!
meh....

Re: CSL Spice MI410/Huawei Ideos X6/Wellcom A99/Cherry MagnumHD/Moto TRIUMPH/Olive VS

Guys, I've got a problem with my new MI410,
When I'm on 3g for a long time, browsing, the phone goes crazy and acts like the home button is being pressed when it actually isn't.
Does anybody have the same problem?? Any idea how to fix it? because it really bugs me, you can't use the phone during that time all you can do is lock the phone and wait, for sometime, to cool it down, :-(
Old 14-09-11   #139
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished

Are you on stock rom?
I suggest you should try Andro-ID RC2 with Doomkernel v2 and report back.

People have reported problem with the capacitive touch due to overheating on the stock rom.
If so, it may do you some good to undervolt the phone or take the phone to the service centre.
Old 14-09-11   #140
Wiz
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Wiz is very Notable

Originally Posted by whyzee View Post
Guys, I've got a problem with my new MI410,
When I'm on 3g for a long time, browsing, the phone goes crazy and acts like the home button is being pressed when it actually isn't.
Does anybody have the same problem?? Any idea how to fix it? because it really bugs me, you can't use the phone during that time all you can do is lock the phone and wait, for sometime, to cool it down, :-(
I've faced this problem while being on stock ROM.

Not faced the problem or maybe i didn't put too much stress on the phone since moving to RC2.
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-09-11   #141
teh nuB!
meh....

I'm on RC2 finally and the problem seems to have almost disappeared, it happened only once during todays session..

Thanks for the input guys. btw, what keyboard are you guys using? I think touchpal was better than huawei keyboard.
Is the RC2 overclocked or at stock freqs?
Old 15-09-11   #142
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished

I am using HTC IME keyboard mod from xda
Old 15-09-11   #143
Wiz
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Wiz is very Notable

I'm using Swype
Wiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-11   #144
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Finally some MIUI love!

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on MIUI 1.9.9
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 16-09-11   #145
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

^^ Plain miui or a version of it..
It is god but takes a bit of getting used to

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-11   #146
teh nuB!
~ P E A C E ~

Zack is very RespectfulZack is very Respectful

Plz post few sample photos from this phone.

Any good place to get this phone locally in Mumbai. Chroma and hypercity doesn't have it!!

Need stable phone : Spice m-410 / Samsung Galaxy Ace / Htc Wildfire S ..which one would you guys suggest?
Zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-11   #147
teh nuB!
meh....

Originally Posted by Zack View Post
Need stable phone : Spice m-410 / Samsung Galaxy Ace / Htc Wildfire S ..which one would you guys suggest?
Definitely the Mi410. The camera kinda sucks though.... Thats the only con as far as I am concerned. The screen is just too gorgeous (compared with my friends Ace and it sucked ) The processor is kick-ass. Need I say more??
Old 22-09-11   #148
teh nuB!
~ P E A C E ~

Zack is very RespectfulZack is very Respectful

Originally Posted by whyzee View Post
Definitely the Mi410. The camera kinda sucks though.... Thats the only con as far as I am concerned. The screen is just too gorgeous (compared with my friends Ace and it sucked ) The processor is kick-ass. Need I say more??
Ok thanks, how about stability / battery life ?

Edit: found gr8 review http://igyaan.in/2011/07/spice-mi-410-full-review/

Last edited by Zack; 22-09-11 at 11:45 AM.
Zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-11   #149
teh nuB!
meh....

MIUI is great but it has some flaws.

The camera doesn't work, the stock gallery sucks it can't play avi files and if you use mobile data for a long time the phone gets heated up and the capacitive buttons stop responding (an old problem showing up again)

But its so gorgeous .. :-(

Guess its back to RC2 for now. :'(

Edit: just found out how to take pictures, just zoom a bit before you capture and it will be saved

Last edited by whyzee; 23-09-11 at 02:30 PM.
Old 23-09-11   #150
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Also you can install the old gallery on MIUI.
Shall upload the apk later when I return home.

Sent from my Spice MI-410 on MIUI 1.9.9
Post New Thread  Reply