Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 02-06-12   #1
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
veteran techie 286>Grids

Crucial M4 256 GB SSD: One of Most Reliable & Recommended Solid State Drive

NOT ANYMORE! Sale Closed.

For Sale !
Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted
Attached Thumbnails
>img_1322x-yy.jpg   >img_1322x.png  
X61T 7767-96U: 12.1"SXGA+/1.6C2D/3G/Win7ProSp1x64|Ultrabase
W510 4319-2PU: 15.6"FHD/i7-720QM/4G/Win7ProSp1x64 (for dad)
Dell:
Inspiron 9300 :
17"WUXGA/NVidiaGeForce6800/2.2PM/2G/XP (old)

Last edited by crashnburn; 25-06-12 at 12:37 AM.
Old 02-06-12   #2
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

shravank30 is very Respectfulshravank30 is very Respectful
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals
Re: Crucial M4 256 GB SSD: One of Most Reliable & Recommended Solid State Drive

you can order from NewEgg through ICC ShopAbroad for 13.2k all inclusive delivered in India and pay in INR, zero hassle.

Its $200 at Amazon too -- Amazon.com: Crucial 256 GB m4 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive SATA 6Gb/s CT256M4SSD2: Electronics

It was pointed to him in other forums that he has overpriced the item & so he has closed the threads in those forum saying that he has sold the item for 15k & also abused the member who pointed out the anomaly & opened the thread here.

Do your maths before buying at these prices
Intel G4560 | Asrock B250M Pro 4 | Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2400 2 X 4GB | Corsair HX 620 | Viewsonic 24"| Windows 10 64 Bit | Cooler master 690 II Advanced Cabinet | WD 500GB Blue | SSD Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB WD NAS HDD

Last edited by shravank30; 02-06-12 at 08:07 AM.
Old 02-06-12   #3
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
veteran techie 286>Grids

crashnburn is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

Originally Posted by shravank30 View Post
you can order from NewEgg through ICC ShopAbroad for 13.2k all inclusive delivered in India and pay in INR, zero hassle.

Its $200 at Amazon too -- Amazon.com: Crucial 256 GB m4 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive SATA 6Gb/s CT256M4SSD2: Electronics

It was pointed to him in other forums that he has overpriced the item & so he has closed the threads in those forum saying that he has sold the item for 15k & also abused the member who pointed out the anomaly & opened the thread here.

Do your maths before buying at these prices
It was 234 1/2 days back, and Newegg dropped it to 200 so Amazon price matched half a day/ 1 day later. Thats life. Weekend sales come and go.

My previous SPARE one. It was sold for 17.5k. A friend who did not want to bother waiting or ordering from US/ UK bought it CASH - SAME DAY.

We bought some at 250 USD (before 200 deals came out) + Priority Shipping + Tax >> Then getting to India through people. So thats the cost.

BENEFIT: Get it CASH on HAND. Some people have "black" cash lying around and dont want to have TRANSACTION & BUY ONLINE. Simple for them? Thats why this is the CLASSIFIEDS right?

PS: If you can buy it from an alternative source, please do so. A lot of people dont want to buy from some online source and wait for delivery. They can have it IN HAND and pay in CASH.

That is a choice left to people. They have a CHOICE of what to pay. Thats what people do.. Not everyone hunts for LOWEST PRICE or DEALS!

If you dont like the price.. IGNORE the thread and dont thread crap.

If someone wants to BUY in CASH in 1 day from a LOCAL person. They have the CHOICE. People can buy same branded clothes on Ebay & People can buy stuff at Palladium Mall. Thats a choice left to people.
Old 02-06-12   #4
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

shravank30 is very Respectfulshravank30 is very Respectful
Bazaar Feedback : 9 deals

If you are so sure of your prices, why are you bothered about what others are writing ?
If it is malicious, you have a valid point but if the facts are correct, then you have to live with these posts, so that the buyer can take an informed decision.
Old 02-06-12   #5
teh nuB!
[E]onian

BanditPanda is somewhat of a Mystery
Bazaar Feedback : 18 deals

Originally Posted by crashnburn View Post
BENEFIT: Some people have "black" cash lying around and dont want to have TRANSACTION & BUY ONLINE. Simple for them? Thats why this is the CLASSIFIEDS right?
According to you, all people dealing in the market section are doing so using 'black' money?
You'll be pissing off a lot of people, mate
Old 02-06-12   #6
Banned

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Bazaar Feedback : 13 deals

Ad1tya, nish_higher and Pernicious like this.

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Old 04-06-12   #7
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
veteran techie 286>Grids

crashnburn is Notable

Originally Posted by shravank30 View Post
There was no problem in you asking for the higher price, as you had paid a higher price. The problem started when you used the word "Crap" to direct other members not to post the current alternative market price on the thread for the same product.

If after seeing the alternate prices also, a member bought from you, there would be no heartburn later on as he would have taken an informed decision to pay higher price for immediate delivery & save botheration of international purchase.

While I was selling an Acer tablet a few days back, a member PMed me that a similar tablet was available on Ebay at a lower price.
I immediately posted the link on my main thread itself & gave the option to the buyer to decide if he wants to buy from me or the Ebay seller ,
I had to reduce my prices slightly but I had a happy buyer, who knew that he has not been taken for a ride & I had a clear conscience.
In forum terminology its called "thread crapping". If there is a better word for it please do let me know.

Again, I figured these were CLASSIFIEDs where SELLERS and BUYERS connect. 3rd parties who are not interested in the product STAY out of their way.

If buyers were interested then they could PM me with counter offer. If uninterested 3rd parties found the price higher.. then just IGNORE it.

Isnt PRIME ABGB selling at higher than US prices. Are you going and campaigning against them?

1 - It is not a ALTERNATIVE MARKET PRICE. It is a US price that changed as it does every now and then. If you go to certain Factory markets in China it will be cheaper. From what I researched on Ebay India and PrimeABGBs SSD & Store, it is still cheapest price.

What if it is not?

Its like going into BESTBUY (like E-zone/Croma) and as the CUSTOMER is BUYING the product in PERSON, in FRONT of the STORE SALES person telling them that oh! youcan go ONLINE and buy this PRODUCT from NewEgg via SHOP-FROM-USA.com
That uncle will never end up buying it from the online place and you just screwed with the SALES guy

From this "perspective" you should all walk into every electronics store in India and go tell every Customer dont buy from this store because their prices are higher than the Newegg.com/ Amazon.com price for the product.

2 - It is not their PREROGATIVE to come between a BUYER and SELLER. Most forums that I have BOUGHT and sold stuff (& even Ebay). NO ONE comes waving their CONSCIENCE POLICE wand between Buyer and Seller. It is the BUYERs prerogative to do their research.

Of course, the serious buyer is welcome to do their research and consult other members outside (happens on other forums). On other threads or through PMs.

My father still buys things from the "Local IT Dealer" in Bombay at higher prices when I've told him. But I dont go to the dealers shop and tell all his customers.

IF.. the POLICIES of THESE CLASSIFIEDS are different here, then please let me understand them better. Because in CLASSIFIEDS.. ONLINE or OFFLINE.. No one comes and puts RED PAINT / DANGER on the CLASSIFIED AD.

3 - A market place is a DEMOCRACY. But NEWEGG or AMAZON do not go INTO BESTBUY (Physical Store - Higher prices) to stop CUSTOMERS from BUYING there.
There are people who BUY there anyways. There are people who BUY ONLINE. PERIOD.

PERCEIVED VALUE - People buy "Thinkpad Special Editions" for crazy prices on Ebay.com and TP Forums. No one goes and thread "craps" (only term I can recall), Oh! you shouldnt buy it at that price.

Conscience is a PERSONAL thing. I am not here to "prove or disprove" my conscience to anyone.
TAKEN FOR A RIDE - If someone buys at a PRICE better than what is available through PrimeABGB / Ebay India.. or wherever & whoever their SOURCES are, and they are HAPPY!
Is that being taken for a RIDE?

Yes there might be a CHEAPER WAY.. There always is. Is it EVIL that I am offering and later selling at BELOW Ebay India prices?
Its like some kind of WITCH HUNT where you guys have SPARE time to go STRIKE EVIL / DEMONS from the planet.

There will always be some SOURCE that is cheaper. Make friends with High End Distributors and see what prices you get.

4 - For a RESEARCHED BUYER who scans MULTIPLE MARKETS (e.g. I do that, I bought RAM from China) there are no issues.
For an unresearched buyer like my father, he is HAPPY with the price he pays. Its his CHOICE to BEAR. ... Not yours or mine.

5- For some buyers they BUY because they found the price as fine. They had the CHOICE to BUY. Its like Stock Market.. You buy. You sell. Its personal choice.

6 - HEART BURN - My dear friend that is LIFE. We bought Crucial M4's and 2 days later the prices fell. What about that?

7 - If I had known about that SITE/ SERVICES, I'd buy through them as well. But, thats life...

Why such a big WITCH HUNT for someone selling at prices you think are HIGHER.

I priced it based on what I could research.. Ebay India etc. If there is lesser price.. PM me if you WANT TO BUY! .. Else, just IGNORE the thread.. Simple. Just let the thread BE.

If someone wants to buy it in 24 HOURS without going through ONLINE stuff.. Shouldn't that CHOICE be LEFT to THEM?

NOTE: Bottom line, with the drama ensued here, I am doubtful that I even want to sell or buy here. There are too many "NOSY" QUICK GUN MURUGANs here. And I do not mean it in insulting way. .. Maybe its a trait of us Indians.. being NOSY. ROFL! that does not go away.
Old 04-06-12   #8
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

paddydevil is somewhat of a Mystery

dude no offense but we are not NOSY..
we just want the best deal.
And as for
5- For some buyers they BUY because they found the price as fine. They had the CHOICE to BUY. Its like Stock Market.. You buy. You sell. Its personal choice.
Nobody buys a stock thats selling at Rs.1800 for Rs.2000.
Thats the fair value..and what people are trying to quote is the fair value.just because u purchased the stock at 2000 doesnt mean ppl will buy it at 2000..they will say they want it for 1800 which is the current fair value..
anyways anyone in need of SSD QUICK can buy from u..
best of luck with the sale.
Old 04-06-12   #9
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
veteran techie 286>Grids

crashnburn is Notable

Originally Posted by paddydevil View Post
dude no offense but we are not NOSY..
we just want the best deal.
And as for
Nobody buys a stock thats selling at Rs.1800 for Rs.2000.
Thats the fair value..and what people are trying to quote is the fair value.just because u purchased the stock at 2000 doesnt mean ppl will buy it at 2000..they will say they want it for 1800 which is the current fair value..
anyways anyone in need of SSD QUICK can buy from u..
best of luck with the sale.
I ask.. is PrimeABGB Fair value pricing? Is Ebay India fair value?

I am selling it cheaper than that and I am not in COMPETITION with the WEEKEND SALEs from Amazon/ Newegg.

You want the best DEAL. Go get it. Lo! Please, keep your NOSE to yourself.

If this is the POLICY and PUBLIC of this forum, then it is very disappointing.

PS: When I had posted the INTEREST before this CLASSIFIED lot of people were interested. How the hell am I supposed to know you have some SPECIAL.. COURIER service people?

That way, no one in India who sells HARDWARE can compete with that. I am just selling 1/2 spares.

PS: IMHO - Classifieds should not be a WAR ZONE. Let buyer and seller do their thing and others keep out of it.

There are people who buy "CLASSIC" Cars and CLASSIC SPECIAL EDITION Thinkpads for crazy perceived prices. Let them do their thing.
Old 04-06-12   #10
teh spamm[E]R!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished
Bazaar Feedback : 29 deals

Cant go through that big wall of text, but crashnburn, this is not ebay or retail stores, so stop comparing. This is a forum, where the market section exists for the convenience of our members, so that they can sell/buy their spare/unused hardware. Posting on Sale threads is allowed so that the Seller cannot take members to a ride. Ofcourse at the end of the day its buyers responsibility but your big wall of text and attitude would not take you far, as far as selling hardware is concerned.
Maximus V Gene (MSI Z77-GD65, Gigabyte P67A-UD7, EVGA Classified E760,MSI Eclipse,DFI DK P45 Plus, Foxconn Mars, Asus P5Ne-SLI, Asus P5B Deluxe/Wifi AP), Intel 3770k Benched @ 6.7Ghz, Intel 2600K Benched @ 5.7 Ghz, AMD 8150 Benched @ 7.45 Ghz, Intel 980X Benched @ 6.07Ghz, AMD 970BE Benched @ 6.63Ghz, (Intel i5 680 Benched @ 6.44Ghz, Intel i7 950 Benched @ 5150Mhz, Intel E8600 Benched @ 5.71Ghz, Intel QX9650 Benched @5.41Ghz, Intel Core2 Duo E8400@4.6Ghz, e4300 @ 3.52 Ghz), Thermalright Venomous X, GSkill 6400 2 x 1 GB @ 1260Mhz , HIS 7970 (MSI GTX 580, MSI GTX 480, EVGA GTX295, Asus 4870 x2, EVGA 9800GX2, Visiontek 3870 x2, XFX 8800GT, Nvidia 7900GTX, XFX 8600GT), DELL E248WFP Monitor, CoolerMaster Benchtable, Antec HCP 1200W, Altec Lansing 641 400 RMS Watts with Auzentech X-Plosion

SVGTECH HOC40 and HOC20 Review

Corsair Vengeance K90, M90 and M60 Review

Gigabyte P67 UD7 + Intel i7 2600k Preview

Strontium Ultra Speed 128GB SSD Review

Gigabyte GX-X58A-UD9 Review
Old 04-06-12   #11
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
veteran techie 286>Grids

crashnburn is Notable

Originally Posted by thebanik View Post
Cant go through that big wall of text, but crashnburn, this is not ebay or retail stores, so stop comparing. This is a forum, where the market section exists for the convenience of our members, so that they can sell/buy their spare/unused hardware. Posting on Sale threads is allowed so that the Seller cannot take members to a ride. Ofcourse at the end of the day its buyers responsibility but your big wall of text and attitude would not take you far, as far as selling hardware is concerned.
I understand banik. But its pointless to keep jumping in on another persons sale thread. I've seen and been on many forums online but these forums in INDIA are the NOSIEST forum of all. Sorry, no offense but people have too much spare time to post where they dont need to be.

There is always going to be some cheaper SOURCE. Be it Amazons weekend Sales or Some distributor in China. I compared the prices to Ebay India and Prime ABGB.
I cant go and check every US to India .. shipping shop who does it for business.

Is that taking people for a RIDE? Does that mean everyone should come and post.. You are EVIL and taking people for a ride?

IN ALL HONESTY!

If every sale product here is compared to US prices.. then every classified will mean taking people for a ride.

If I should not be comparing to Ebay India and PrimeABGB then how can you guys be comparing to NewEgg/ Amazon?

You derived PRICE RELAVANCE from certain US sources and I derived it from INDIA sources. Is that TAKING PEOPLE FOR A RIDE? Seriously, think and ask yourself?

Last edited by crashnburn; 04-06-12 at 01:37 PM.
Old 04-06-12   #12
teh spamm[E]R!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished
Bazaar Feedback : 29 deals

Originally Posted by crashnburn View Post
I understand banik. But its pointless to keep jumping in on another persons sale thread. I've seen and been on many forums online but these forums in INDIA are the NOSIEST forum of all. Sorry, no offense but people have too much spare time to post where they dont need to be.

There is always going to be some cheaper SOURCE. Be it Amazons weekend Sales or Some distributor in China. I compared the prices to Ebay India and Prime ABGB.
I cant go and check every US to India .. shipping shop who does it for business.

Is that taking people for a RIDE? Does that mean everyone should come and post.. You are EVIL and taking people for a ride?
Nobody is saying you are taking people for a ride, but a post with proper links or facts is infact entertained on E. This is so that buyers are atleast informed before purchase, ofcourse as you mentioned there might be people with black money OR they might need the product immediately, in which case they will make an informed decision and if needed still go ahead with the purchase.

Now, if you think there is thread crapping going on, you can simply report it( and depending upon the merit of the thread/posts, Moderators would take the needed action), instead of fighting it over the thread with your own thoughts about how you expect others on the Forum should behave.
Old 04-06-12   #13
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

paddydevil is somewhat of a Mystery

its just that if there are other sources of buying cheap ppl would rather take those..
it does not mean that u are taking them for a ride..maybe you bought from a proper retailer with the box and everything,hence the high price.
anyways the buyer has to decide what he wants and the price he is willing to pay..
cheers mate
Old 04-06-12   #14
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery

saifbukhari is very Honorablesaifbukhari is very Honorable
Bazaar Feedback : 78 deals
Just bought 128 gb crucial m4 from prime for 8500, price of 257 is 17500
@crashnburn you please relax a bit and take this as advise from @thebanik and @shravank30 both of whom are respected and tenured guys here.
Facts sharing is not red painting anyones thread, i myself state most of the time in my threads fixed price but that doesn't mean i wont consider current prices, post which its my wish to sell or not, but i have learnt this in these very forums to take constructive feedbacks and info
Hope you would calm down and understand what these people are trying to convey....

paddydevil and BanditPanda like this.
Old 25-06-12   #15
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
veteran techie 286>Grids

crashnburn is Notable

No issues guys. I did not like the meddling because I've been used to different kind of "decorum" & "protocol" on various forums I've posted on for years.

Anyways, I'll come here sparingly and trouble your playgrounds on a minimal basis. I'll stay out of your hair.

Good luck and God Bless.