Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 30-07-17   #1
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery
Corsair Vengeance Pro — 16GB (2 X 8GB) DDR3 DRAM 1866MHz C9 Memory Kit

For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Rs 6,500/-
  • Source and Time of Purchase: 22/09/2014
  • Reason for Sale: Upgrading.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd.
  • Product Condition: 10/10.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes Till 21/9/2024
  • Accessories Included: Original box.
  • Product Location: Mumbai, maharashtra.
  • Preferred Courier: Buyers Wish & Risk
  • Shipping Charges: extra @ Actuals
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.
Please Note :
* Dear Fellow Members - If you have any issues in pricing or feel the same is available for less, then kindly communicate via PM, I am open to factual & logical suggestions and if found legit then will definitely incorporate on my thread. Expected Price is carefully considered per current availability and not on past price & availability.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted
Attached Thumbnails
>whatsapp-image-2017-07-30-16.37.23-3-.jpg   >whatsapp-image-2017-07-30-16.37.23-4-.jpg   >whatsapp-image-2017-07-30-16.37.23-10-.jpg   >whatsapp-image-2017-07-30-16.37.23-12-.jpg  
Old 30-07-17   #2
teh nuB!
Status

revz141 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals
Re: Corsair Vengeance Pro — 16GB (2 X 8GB) DDR3 DRAM 1866MHz C9 Memory Kit

Check PM.
Old 02-08-17   #3
teh nuB!
Status

revz141 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals

Just because a person has a lot of deals it doesn’t mean he will not be an immature weirdo. The seller wasted my time, cancelled the deal and questioned my honesty because I failed to pay him 310 RS before shipping the product. I sent 6500 as discussed and tried to IMPS him the rest but the transaction didn’t happen. I told him that I don’t use paytm so I gave him two options,

Option one- Send the product and I will send the remaining 310 RS tomorrow. He declined and told me that It doesn’t work that way. (After all 310 crore is a big amount. REVZ 141 could be the next Malya )

Option two- I will send the money tomorrow and then you can send the product after receiving the money. He again declined.

He even doubted me and said indirectly that I was lying and not willing to pay 310 RS. Seriously ? I was shocked that a person like him, who is working and must be a mature guy behaving like a kid for 310 RS !! The most disgusting thing was, even when things got cleared still he was not in a mood to accept his fault and said shamelessly that he can doubt anyone. Mr. Seller, If you are full of distrust then ask for extra money. Fill your tummy and stop doubting others.
When things got cleared he called off the deal, sent some sarcastic apologies indicating that I was at fault and said that he will be refunding the money like he is doing a big favor to me.
I want to add that If a buyer can trust the seller by sending him 6500 then the seller should also have faith that he will get his RS 310 after a few hours, especially if the fund transfer is delayed due to some technical limitation and not because the buyer has deliberately deviated from the ideal rules of the deal discussed before.
Old 02-08-17   #4
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

avtar2008 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 20 deals

Same course of discussion happened with me, with the same seller. But, outcome was little different. I paid extra money than expected shipping price.

Old 03-08-17   #5
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 81 deals

Originally Posted by revz141 View Post
Just because a person has a lot of deals it doesn’t mean he will not be an immature weirdo. The seller wasted my time, cancelled the deal and questioned my honesty because I failed to pay him 310 RS before shipping the product. I sent 6500 as discussed and tried to IMPS him the rest but the transaction didn’t happen. I told him that I don’t use paytm so I gave him two options,

Option one- Send the product and I will send the remaining 310 RS tomorrow. He declined and told me that It doesn’t work that way. (After all 310 crore is a big amount. REVZ 141 could be the next Malya )

Option two- I will send the money tomorrow and then you can send the product after receiving the money. He again declined.

He even doubted me and said indirectly that I was lying and not willing to pay 310 RS. Seriously ? I was shocked that a person like him, who is working and must be a mature guy behaving like a kid for 310 RS !! The most disgusting thing was, even when things got cleared still he was not in a mood to accept his fault and said shamelessly that he can doubt anyone. Mr. Seller, If you are full of distrust then ask for extra money. Fill your tummy and stop doubting others.
When things got cleared he called off the deal, sent some sarcastic apologies indicating that I was at fault and said that he will be refunding the money like he is doing a big favor to me.
I want to add that If a buyer can trust the seller by sending him 6500 then the seller should also have faith that he will get his RS 310 after a few hours, especially if the fund transfer is delayed due to some technical limitation and not because the buyer has deliberately deviated from the ideal rules of the deal discussed before.

i was going through your chat log and found that not all things what you said are true. on Forum you kinda have to doubt everyone and as well as trust someone as well. You have taken this completely personally. you should have paid him upfront whatever the shipping cost and then should have taken a refund of any shipping fees (if paid Extra)

Saif in this deal was firm on his stand and on his words, i seriously cannot believe that a forum use does not use any kind of wallet service.
However he refunded your money in a good gesture so Just Move on buddy. there nothing that has gone to be so crazy on someone.
I myself also have same kinda TnC.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

Originally Posted by avtar2008 View Post
Same course of discussion happened with me, with the same seller. But, outcome was little different. I paid extra money than expected shipping price.
you got your Extra paid money back right? you did not post that?
Old 03-08-17   #6
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery

saifbukhari is very Honorablesaifbukhari is very Honorable
Bazaar Feedback : 77 deals

Dear Mods, @johnjoyjoe @invader & @ChironX

I would like to report the multiple OT posts on my thread as a deliberate attempt for condescending my credibility here as a Member. Even more so being offended personally and referred to as being "immature wierdo" , "shamesless" for acts done by the OT posters here.

Here's Why:

My product listed here is being wanted by multiple people and I have a set of order to offer if anyone backs out or is not able to honour certain commitment as part of the discussion of the deal.

Having said that, the First OT poster here @revz141 breached his word by not being able to provide shipping cost upfront for reasons insufficient to not have any work around in the year 2017 and that too on a Tech Forum.

Anyways Moving On all my deals which happened here bears a testament of the trust and commitment I put into it, be it for a paltry amount or word of mouth both.

So, honestly I think I do not and I will not stand a party to such lame accusations which is a futile attempt and a sheer let down to the spirit of this forum and its rules.

In short I being dealing with limited resources and multiple offers have an obligation to pass on the chance to the next person who is in line and is actually ready to respect and be respected for his word. So I transferred back the paid amount in less than 12 hours via IMPS to make sure I honour my commitment as a seller. I even apologised and got called "sarcastic"

I was not in Town and had requested my brother to mail the parcel for me only to find that Mr. Buyer here had technical issues with his bank etc with no other work around. I had other buyers who were in line and in same town which makes it a no brainer as I would save time and money to sell them a localite while being stranded already from previous buyer.

Moving on @arijit the 2nd OT poster is one of those buyers who posted to "report the user" because I denied his request of not selling the ram kit in parts or one stick per his requirement. So If I don't approve his request he goes on to advocate a report on me?

Well, @ mods you all know and my friends here all know my dealings and my commitment, if this is the price I pay for being straight forward and formal with first time stranger dealers then yes, I have full understanding of reporting them appropriately to avoid any such future attempts of gang up on an honest person.

I request you to take appropriate actions against them.
Sab3rt00th likes this.
Old 03-08-17   #7
teh nuB!

avtar2008 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 20 deals

Originally Posted by johnjoyjoe View Post
i was going through your chat log and found that not all things what you said are true. on Forum you kinda have to doubt everyone and as well as trust someone as well. You have taken this completely personally. you should have paid him upfront whatever the shipping cost and then should have taken a refund of any shipping fees (if paid Extra)

Saif in this deal was firm on his stand and on his words, i seriously cannot believe that a forum use does not use any kind of wallet service.
However he refunded your money in a good gesture so Just Move on buddy. there nothing that has gone to be so crazy on someone.
I myself also have same kinda TnC.

---------- Post added at 01:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:20 AM ----------

you got your Extra paid money back right? you did not post that?
At the time of written my post, i didnt received the refund. So, i didn't wrote anything about it.

Btw, i got refund from the seller within 36 hours of shipping.

saifbukhari likes this.
Old 03-08-17   #8
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by avtar2008 View Post
At the time of written my post, i didnt received the refund. So, i didn't wrote anything about it.

Btw, i got refund from the seller within 36 hours of shipping.

thanks @avtar2008 for confirming the shipment receipt, your refund was transferred upon the receipt as decided earlier. thanks for a smooth deal experience.

avtar2008 likes this.
Old 08-08-17   #9
teh nuB!

arijit is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals
Icon14 Re: Corsair Vengeance Pro — 16GB (2 X 8GB) DDR3 DRAM 1866MHz C9 Memory Kit

Can you sale 1 single 8 gb ? I need single 8 gb ram. cost for 8 gb ?
Old 08-08-17   #10
teh nuB!

Skumar31 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals

Is it still available?
Old 08-08-17   #11
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Bring it ON !!!

Rig Gallery

Ram Kit sold on other forum :-) closing thread.