Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > News
Register Forgot Password?
Post New News  Reply

Article Tools Search this Article

Old
Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset and Vengeance C70 PC Case Launched
by thebanik 11-04-12

Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset and Vengeance C70 PC Case Launched

Corsair Adds Wireless Headsets and PC Cases to Vengeance Gaming Line

NEW DELHI / BANGALORE, India - April 11, 2012

Corsair®, today announced the Vengeance® 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming headset and Vengeance C70 PC case. The new products are the first wireless headset and first PC case under the brand name of Vengeance PC gaming products.

Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager of the Components Business Unit at Corsair said "The new Vengeance 2000 wireless headset relieves gamers from the hassle of accidentally rolling over cables or ripping their headset connector out of their PCs during the heat of battle. The Vengeance C70 case was designed in an ammo-box style, with an all-steel exterior for extra durability, and metal flip-up handles for easy transport to LAN Parties. We also made sure that the case had plenty of cooling and expandability options, so gamers and builders can be assured that the case will accommodate just about anything."

Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset: Untethered gaming with amazing audio fidelity

The Vengeance 2000 7.1 Wireless gaming headset uses 2.4GHz wireless that frees and untangles gamers with battery life up to ten hours and a range up to 40 feet. It also features custom-engineered 50mm drivers and careful acoustic tuning for audiophile-grade sound with superior clarity and tight bass response. For immersive audio and long - hours comfort the Vengeance 2000 employs circumaural, micro-fiber memory foam ear pads and a padded headband. The high-sensitivity, noise-cancelling microphone helps ensure effective team play. The headset comes with a Micro-USB charge cable that can also power the headset if the battery runs low.

Vengeance C70 PC Gaming Case: Ruggedized and Portable

The Vengeance C70 computer case has convenient built-in carry handles and a steel front panel instead of plastic for enhanced durability. Eight PCI-E slots give you the freedom for the multi-GPU setups, and dual USB 3.0 I/O ports and six SSD-ready hard drive bays (in two removable drive cages) enable the PC to be tuned for raw performance. The C70 has up to 10 fan mounts, making it a great case for air-cooling, plus the C70 also features room for water-cooling with spots for the Hydro Series™ H100 or other 240mm radiators on top. The bottom hard drive cage can also be removed to install a second 240mm radiator. The case is available in three colors: Arctic White, Gunmetal Black, and Military Green.

Availability

Vengeance 2000 7.1 wireless gaming headsets are expected to be available in the month of June 2012. Corsair Vengeance C70 PC case is expected to be available in the month of May 2012.

Views 6520 Comments 8
Total Comments 8

Comments

Old 11-04-12
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Re: Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset and Vengeance C70 PC Case Laun

WOW I like the rugged looks, to some this will be ugly but to me this industrial metal feel is feels nice !!
Old 11-04-12
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
Re: Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset and Vengeance C70 PC Case Laun

Holy shit now that would have looked better with that camo design I made earlier this year.
*grumble grumble*

@ALL: Anyone fancy a new case mod??
Old 11-04-12
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

^^ Yeah I do..
Old 11-04-12
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by krashnburn ♦ View Post
Anyone fancy a new case mod that you would like me to work on and you'd pay for it??
Fixed
Old 11-04-12
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

^^ Thats cheating !!! I want the old deal...
Originally Posted by krashnburn View Post
Fixed
Old 11-04-12
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Vescere bracis meis.

fleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famedfleshfragger is highly Famed

WOW!!

looks tenacious....

nice....
Old 11-04-12
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Steamroller?

uniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by krashnburn View Post
Holy shit now that would have looked better with that camo design I made earlier this year.
*grumble grumble*

@ALL: Anyone fancy a new case mod??
Yeah i would look nice with a camo mod specially the dark green one with jungle warfare like camo. It looks like military class rugged communication equipment. :armyguy:
manuvikraman likes this.
Old 12-05-12
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Steamroller?

uniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirable

Any one know whats the price of c70 in india and availability. Cause i am going to upgrade my pc soon and i am waiting for some products like piledriver and nvidia 660 to launch and i think that this case would be good for my next svg liquid coolers.
Post New News  Reply
Please share with friends!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search

Similar News
Article Author Forum Replies Last Post
Article Corsair Vengeance Gaming Keyboards, Mice and Headsets Pre-launch Preview harryneopotter Reviews & Previews 22 30-04-19 10:34 AM
WTBCPU | Mobo | Ram Corsair Vengeance DDR3 4GB RAM dash2009 Closed/Completed Deals 4 28-03-12 12:45 AM
Article Corsair Vengeance K90, M90 and M60 Gaming Keyboards and Mice Review thebanik Reviews & Previews 9 15-02-12 03:53 PM
SaleCPU | Mobo | Ram Corsair Vengeance 4 GB 1600Mhz Stick The Knight Closed/Completed Deals 13 09-01-12 07:06 PM

Tags
2000, c70, case, corsair, gaming, headset, launched, vengeance, wireless