Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > General Hardware and Peripherals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 27-08-13   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Corsair Servce Center - Mumbai

Guyz,

I am trying to call Kaizen for the past 5 hours now today, but none of the number works... so plz tellme how many centers does kaizen have tht accepts products for replacements ?

Also, what are the address....
craige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-13   #2
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Timon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly Admirable
Re: Corsair Servce Center - Mumbai

Originally Posted by craige View Post
Guyz,

I am trying to call Kaizen for the past 5 hours now today, but none of the number works... so plz tellme how many centers does kaizen have tht accepts products for replacements ?

Also, what are the address....
First of all tell us your state mate...Accordingly we will try to help you out regarding KAIZEN CENTRE...

http://www.kaizeninfoserve.com/
NZXT Gamma| Gigabyte MA790GP-UD4H| Amd Phenomâ„¢ II X2 555 3.21Ghz| Amd Phenomâ„¢ II X2 550 3.21Ghz| Sumsung B2030 20'5 Inch| EVGA GTX550Ti 1GB GDDR5| ATI Radeon 4350 1GB GDDR2| 1x2Gb xms2 Corsair Gaming Boost 800MHZ| VX450 Corsair| Altec Lensing VS4121 2.1| PhilipsSHP2500, Blue 800| WD2TB, 2x500GB Caviar Green,WD 320GB| Portable 1TB, 500GB Seagate 2.0,40GB From Hitachi 2.0| CMTX3| APC Back-UPS RS 800VA 230V| Logitech Combo| Samsung 22X SATA DVD Writer, Sony 24X Sata DVD Writer| Corsair H80
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-13   #3
teh nuB!

craige is Mysterious

Originally Posted by Timon View Post
First of all tell us your state mate...Accordingly we will try to help you out regarding KAIZEN CENTRE...

Kaizen Infoserve Pvt Ltd., .::. Login
In Mumbai !
craige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-13   #4
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Timon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by craige View Post
In Mumbai !
Then please visit lamington road with your product.

Kaizen - Room 32/33, 2nd Floor, Shree Ganesh Bhuvan, Opposite Lamington Police Station, Grant Road, Mumbai - 400007

Through that it will much easier for you to send your product safely. So you don't have to waste your time on ringing the bell at kaizen house.

Just visit and give the product and tell your current address and sit back and your product will get RMAed.....

and you don't have to go their for collect your RMAed product, It will be delivered to your current address.
d@rK nEmEsIs likes this.
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply