Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 10-10-09   #1
teh smartie pantS!
Registered Vendor
www.Technotronicsindia.in

Corsair H50 Liquid cooling CPU cooler for rs 5200 only

Manufacturer: Corsair

Corsair launched its simple Nautilus 500 watercooling kit back in 2006. The all in one kit did the job admirably for the price, although it wasn't the quietest or most powerful watercooling solution available. Now it's 2009 and Corsair, in co-operation with Aestek who manufactures it, has released its next generation liquid cooling solution: the Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler.

As usual with low cost liquid coolers, we don't dare call this "watercooling" in respect of the purists, because at least the Nautilus could be customised in the same way a true watercooling kit can be. It's no secret we've had a mostly negative history with low cost liquid coolers, because to get such a thing low cost often always sees considerable compromise. I won't need to remind regular readers of our CoolIT Domino ALC review, for example.

With the recent Domino ALC review in mind, we were keen to put the H50 through the same stresses - it must withstand a certain amount of abuse from home builders, and Harry, and it must be happy running day after day. We have three H50s in the lab and we've used them continually for a few weeks on several systems: they have been "burnt in", as well as being installed and removed at least a half dozen times. *Corsair Hydro H50 CPU Cooler Review Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler Review

Not one broke.

Well, until we took one apart for photos.

Box of Bits
In the box there are brackets for Socket AM2+/AM3, LGA775 and LGA1366. We're not sure how Corsair will offer the LGA1156 bracket as well, we know it's still in design and manufacture, but whether Corsair will charge or just ship out a free upgrade for those that ask is yet to be determined. There's also a Corsair branded 120mm 4-pin fan, some plastic washers and bolts for attaching it all to a case, and an installation manual.

In all honesty the installation manual isn't that great, but that's not to say installing the H50 in a case requires a Doctorate in Engineering.

What is the H50 Anyway?
*Corsair Hydro H50 CPU Cooler Review Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler Review

Quite simply it's a CPU waterblock with integrated pump, two tubes, radiator and 120mm fan. That's it. It doesn't look that impressive, with only the Corsair logo for bling, but don't let that fool you because it's built like a bulldozer.

*Corsair Hydro H50 CPU Cooler Review Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler Review *Corsair Hydro H50 CPU Cooler Review Corsair Hydro Series H50 CPU Cooler Review
Click to enlarge

Look at my thumbs; they are white because I'm pressing so hard. The barbs are metal (CoolIT take note) so they don't break. The tubing is very flexible, resists kinks and despite not being thick, it's relatively hard wearing too. The whole thing is a very light with an 25mm thick aluminium radiator, and a low flow, copper microchannel CPU block.

Block your orders now !

Offer : Buy Corsair H50 and get Corsair 16gb Voyager for 1575 shipped .

Interested members can drop me a PM
Old 10-10-09   #2
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

stonedsurd is extremely Renowned
stonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renowned
Bazaar Feedback : 8 deals
Re: Corsair H50 Liquid cooling CPU cooler for rs 5200 only

Supposed to be the only LCLC that actually does anything worthwhile, and that's a pretty decent price too.
Old 10-10-09   #3
Most Valued [E]onian
Most Valued [E]onian
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished
Bazaar Feedback : 10 deals

beautiful. subscibed. i expect these to be available at all times so that I may take a plunge when I get some booty.

I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays, and I wanna, I wanna smell dark matter!
Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly, because I have to, I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting, spoken language. But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me!
I'm a machine, and I could know much more, I could experience so much more, but I'm trapped in this absurd body!
And why?! Because my...creators thought that "God" wanted it that way.
Old 10-10-09   #4
teh geeK!
[E]onian
now has 1311 posts.. :P

rajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famed

I was just wondering, we CAN place the RAD outside the cabby right ??
Old 10-10-09   #5
Staff
Staff

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished
Bazaar Feedback : 29 deals

Originally Posted by rajan1311 View Post
I was just wondering, we CAN place the RAD outside the cabby right ??
Yes ofcourse you can...........
Maximus V Gene (MSI Z77-GD65, Gigabyte P67A-UD7, EVGA Classified E760,MSI Eclipse,DFI DK P45 Plus, Foxconn Mars, Asus P5Ne-SLI, Asus P5B Deluxe/Wifi AP), Intel 3770k Benched @ 6.7Ghz, Intel 2600K Benched @ 5.7 Ghz, AMD 8150 Benched @ 7.45 Ghz, Intel 980X Benched @ 6.07Ghz, AMD 970BE Benched @ 6.63Ghz, (Intel i5 680 Benched @ 6.44Ghz, Intel i7 950 Benched @ 5150Mhz, Intel E8600 Benched @ 5.71Ghz, Intel QX9650 Benched @5.41Ghz, Intel Core2 Duo E8400@4.6Ghz, e4300 @ 3.52 Ghz), Thermalright Venomous X, GSkill 6400 2 x 1 GB @ 1260Mhz , HIS 7970 (MSI GTX 580, MSI GTX 480, EVGA GTX295, Asus 4870 x2, EVGA 9800GX2, Visiontek 3870 x2, XFX 8800GT, Nvidia 7900GTX, XFX 8600GT), DELL E248WFP Monitor, CoolerMaster Benchtable, Antec HCP 1200W, Altec Lansing 641 400 RMS Watts with Auzentech X-Plosion

SVGTECH HOC40 and HOC20 Review

Corsair Vengeance K90, M90 and M60 Review

Gigabyte P67 UD7 + Intel i7 2600k Preview

Strontium Ultra Speed 128GB SSD Review

Gigabyte GX-X58A-UD9 Review
Old 10-10-09   #6
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
D3 nightmare

Rig Gallery

mav2000 is extemely Distinguished
mav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguished
Bazaar Feedback : 39 deals

Great price for a good product.....
Old 10-10-09   #7
teh geeK!
[E]onian
now has 1311 posts.. :P

rajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famedrajan1311 is highly Famed

Originally Posted by thebanik View Post
I asked bcos in the review on bit tech, the Hot air was pulled in into the case...
placing it outside would be far better, and also would serve as a nice air heater during the winter (man my fingers freeze some times !)
Old 10-10-09   #8
Heligoland
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Hibernating.

SidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly Famed
Bazaar Feedback : 4 deals

dis is as good as any high end air cooler...just a bit expensive...but u can always say u hav a watercooled rig

I was commenting on the absurdity of the assumption that Mario>Freeman

To qualify my statement - Mario is an Italian immigrant plumber who spends his life chasing a dame who refuses to let him bang her.

Freeman is a physicist who saves the world (multiple times) with a crowbar. And he manages to get Alyx Vance to fall in love with him without needing mushrooms, stars or jumping on enemies.
Old 11-10-09   #9
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

choudharyankur is highly Admirablechoudharyankur is highly Admirablechoudharyankur is highly Admirablechoudharyankur is highly Admirablechoudharyankur is highly Admirablechoudharyankur is highly Admirable
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

Originally Posted by rajan1311 View Post
I asked bcos in the review on bit tech, the Hot air was pulled in into the case...
placing it outside would be far better, and also would serve as a nice air heater during the winter (man my fingers freeze some times !)
I think you can't remove pipes from radiator or sink, whole cooler is one single unit.
Thus you can't drill holes to take the pipes out of board, you would have to cut the back of CPU to bring the radiator out. If your fan grill is removable, then you will not have much problem.
Old 11-10-09   #10
teh nuB!

sl3unlocker is very Honorablesl3unlocker is very Honorable
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals

water cooler advisable to dusty and humid weather condition???
Old 11-10-09   #11
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent
Bazaar Feedback : 13 deals

^^ the dust would only need you to clean it on a regular basis, but then you would clean a heat pipe transfer cooler also. or any other cooler as well.
Old 11-10-09   #12
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

stonedsurd is extremely Renowned
stonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by thebanik View Post
No, I really don't think so. Look at the pics - it's impossible to take this apart and put it back together.
Old 11-10-09   #13
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Of what was everything..

WolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply GreatWolVerInE is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals

Audio - Altec Lansing V2621, Creative EP 630, Ultrasone HFI 780 .
Display - Dell S2409W :nicemonitor:
Gaming Stuff
- Razer Lycosa , Xbox 360 Controller, Razer Destructor, Roccat Kone
Android - Google Nexus S [Super AMOLED]
Originally Posted by Ad1tya View Post
Yes, but the ZTE Blade is cheaper than the Nexus S with "same customizability and tweakability".
- FAIL !