Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 07-09-12  
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

irfanrafeeq88 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 91 deals
Corsair H100

Hello Guys,

I am looking for a Corsair H100 Liquid cooler. Please PM me your offers as I require this immediately.
Old 12-09-12   #31
Cat in the rat race
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Incognito

Re: Corsair H100

Originally Posted by johnjoyjoe View Post
i think you must have contacted Sanket naik. when the product is not officially release in India how can you get that thing here. CM is right they will not release the Side panel version in India i think its only available in EU.
it will fall costly because it will be a commercial import but these side panels are very heavy the import cost will also increase.

so i prefer you should go with Vivek's idea of modding. you will still get warranty on other electronic parts like front panel, fans, fan controller and switches. but you must not disclose it to CM when you ask for RMA
Yup, Sanket it was. I don't know about the modding part though - since our place here doesn't have any legit shops who could do it for me. Let's see.
Old 12-09-12   #32
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 81 deals

Originally Posted by ChironX View Post
Yup, Sanket it was. I don't know about the modding part though - since our place here doesn't have any legit shops who could do it for me. Let's see.
try to find the panel on any of website of US or like amazon ebay etc. then buy it from shopabroad.com
Old 12-09-12   #33
Cat in the rat race
Incognito

ChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly Famed
Bazaar Feedback : 23 deals

Worst part is, the official CM USA Store doesn't have it. They say it's not available
Old 13-09-12   #34
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by ChironX View Post
Worst part is, the official CM USA Store doesn't have it. They say it's not available
Did you receive the cooler buddy?
Old 13-09-12   #35
Cat in the rat race
Incognito

ChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly Famed
Bazaar Feedback : 23 deals

I'm outside of my home at present buddy. Will call up home this evening and let you know. The tracking page says it's delivered so I'm guessing yes.
Old 18-09-12   #36
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

Received my Zalman CNPS9900 MAX yesterday. I have to say that I am very amazed by its performance. idle and load temps almost match the HOC 40. Its only 2 degrees warmer than the closed loop liquid cooler. If I am upgrading to a liquid cooler in the near future, then it would be either the triple rad or the External Custom loop.

Anyways, awaiting the feedback from @ChironX. Will close the thread once he submits it.