Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 12-04-19   #1
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
WOWS

Cooler Master V1000 Modular 80+ Gold PSU

For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Will be back on sale
  • Source and Time of Purchase: SMC International on 22nd June. 2017. Bought from Mayank in Feb 2019 who apparently used it for mining.
  • Reason for Sale: Not Using
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
  • Product Condition: Excellent
  • Purchase Invoice Available: ONLY Yes
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 3 Years & 3 Months
  • Accessories Included: Original box and whatever comes with it.
  • Product Location: Hyderabad
  • Preferred Courier: No specific courier
  • Shipping Charges: No Cost.
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Bitcoin.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted
Intel Core i7 4790k at 4.7 Ghz | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | AData XPG 2 8GB 1600 | TBD : Corsair H100i PP | Sapphire R9 290 Tri X | Corsiar Carbide Air 540 | Acer G272HU 2560x1440 LED | Samsung 840 Evo 256GB | Toshiba 1TB.

Last edited by Peter; 17-04-19 at 09:04 PM. Reason: added invoice
Old 13-04-19   #2
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
WOWS

Peter is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 31 deals
Re: Cooler Master V1000 Modular 80+ Gold PSU

Bump
Old 15-04-19   #3
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
WOWS

Peter is very Notable

Bump
Old 15-04-19   #4
teh nuB!
Happy as Always :D

nexton001 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 0 deals

I am from Hyderabad as well. Got any GPUs for sale ?
Old 15-04-19   #5
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
WOWS

Peter is very Notable

Originally Posted by nexton001 View Post
i am from hyderabad as well. Got any gpus for sale ?
1060 6g
Old 15-04-19   #6
teh nuB!

nexton001 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by Peter View Post
1060 6g
how many
Old 16-04-19   #7
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

mayanksahni is Rude

Bro you bought this from me for 5k but now selling for 6k.
Selling for profit is bad as we all as community members are not here for profit making but for helping hand.
I request you to lower it to at least what you paid. This is unethical.
invader, mk76, ayogi and 2 others like this.
Monster Inspiration Noise Canceling Over-Ear Headphones | Razer megalodon | V-MODA Crossfade LP headphones | Monster Turbines IEM
V-MODA Bass Freq Metal IEM | Brainwavz M3 IEM | Harman Kardon AE IEM | JBL J33i IEM
Old 16-04-19   #8
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
WOWS

Peter is very Notable

Originally Posted by mayanksahni View Post
Selling for profit is bad as we all as community members are not here for profit making but for helping hand.
Bro price is not marked as fixed anywhere in the post. It's a basic human tendency to negotiate while purchasing something, especially us Indians. I have been a community member since 2014 and I don't need to be lectured on the ethics of this forum, If you really want, go look at my other threads. Anywhere the price is fixed, it's explicitly said so, go look at my threads. I'm selling brand new 4k Blu-rays for half the price. I've sold my entire system for half the price - 4790k build in 2016. Again go look at the threads. If you really had a problem with this you could have sent me a private message instead of crapping my thread and Jeopardizing my sale.
Scarfac3 likes this.
Old 16-04-19   #9
teh nuB!

mayanksahni is Rude

Bro price is not marked as fixed anywhere in the post. It's a basic human tendency to negotiate while purchasing something, especially us Indians. I have been a community member since 2014 and I don't need to be lectured on the ethics of this forum, If you really want, go look at my other threads. Anywhere the price is fixed, it's explicitly said so, go look at my threads. I'm selling brand new 4k Blu-rays for half the price. I've sold my entire system for half the price - 4790k build in 2016. Again go look at the threads. If you really had a problem with this you could have sent me a private message instead of crapping my thread and Jeopardizing my sale.
Ok lets take it the way you want it.
It is okay that people tend to bargain but still ethics are important.
Been community member since 2014, check my status, its since 2009, still not vouching on this thing.
I am not lecturing you. I just want all fellow members to know the truth which will not be revealed if I did it through pm.

Also you have not mentioned that this product was used for mining purpose which is called hiding the facts.

PS: I would request mods to please look into this.
PrashantVerma and Supt like this.

Last edited by mayanksahni; 16-04-19 at 07:17 PM.
Old 16-04-19   #10
teh nuB!

nexton001 is Mysterious

I don't understand. A product should be sold based on someone's cost price or the market value ?
6000 is fair enough compared to market price. If he can get less or more , it's his thing totally . He's the owner now .

I am just talking from what I see is fair . Not a biased opinion.
Old 16-04-19   #11
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
WOWS

Peter is very Notable

Ok lets take it the way you want it.
It is okay that people tend to bargain but still ethics are important.
Been community member since 2014, check my status, its since 2009, still not vouching on this thing.
I am not lecturing you. I just want all fellow members to know the truth which will not be revealed if I did it through pm.

PS: I would request mods to please look into this.
Right, and you start judging my ethics by trying to introduce an ambiguity that this is an applied ethical topic that needs controversy. Your "psychological issue" with my sale is undermined by your own mental basis, moral judgments, and conduct. No one is asking you to vouch for anything, get your facts straight before pointing any fingers. Yes, please let mods look into this and if you feel you have completed your "self-appointed righteous role" then restrain yourself from posting on this thread anymore. Will do any required changes, if violating the forum or any "ETHICAL" rules.
Old 16-04-19   #12
teh nuB!

mayanksahni is Rude

Originally Posted by nexton001 View Post
I don't understand. A product should be sold based on someone's cost price or the market value ?
6000 is fair enough compared to market price. If he can get less or more , it's his thing totally . He's the owner now .

I am just talking from what I see is fair . Not a biased opinion.
First thing, if a person buys from forum and sell it on same forum, this is unethical, I don't know if wrong by rules as well.
Secondly, he hid the fact that it was used for mining, which I clearly mentioned in my thread, won't this be trust breaking for buyer?
Thirdly, he also not posted the invoice as per the rules of forum.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

Right, and you start judging my ethics by trying to introduce an ambiguity that this is an applied ethical topic that needs controversy. Your "psychological issue" with my sale is undermined by your own mental basis, moral judgments, and conduct. No one is asking you to vouch for anything, get your facts straight before pointing any fingers. Yes, please let mods look into this and if you feel you have completed your "self-appointed righteous role" then restrain yourself from posting on this thread anymore. Will do any required changes, if violating the forum or any "ETHICAL" rules.
You are free to do what ever you want but forum is governed by rules by which all fellow members abide. I can see that burns that you are feeling right now as I exposed the truth. I wanted to inform fellow members about the truth which I think I did. Nothing more nothing less. You can think off whatever you want.
Supt likes this.
Old 16-04-19   #13
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
WOWS

Peter is very Notable

First thing, if a person buys from forum and sell it on same forum, this is unethical, I don't know if wrong by rules as well.
Secondly, he hid the fact that it was used for mining, which I clearly mentioned in my thread, won't this be trust breaking for buyer?
Thirdly, he also not posted the invoice as per the rules of forum.

---------- Post added at 07:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 PM ----------

You are free to do what ever you want but forum is governed by rules by which all fellow members abide. I can see that burns that you are feeling right now as I exposed the truth. I wanted to inform fellow members about the truth which I think I did. Nothing more nothing less. You can think off whatever you want.
LOL. Bhai, any half intelligent person can easily see that I bought the PSU from YOU by looking at the iTrader Feedback, which any new prospective buyer does. I have not hidden any facts, nor am I deceiving anyone. If you wanna pat yourself on the back for wasting your time, mine and everyone who has to read through all your tomfoolery, that's just humorous.

EDIT : I appreciate your intentions, but no dude this ain't the way to do it.

Also added the invoice, and you know why I didn't add the invoice.

@invader Please clean this thread.

Last edited by Peter; 16-04-19 at 07:44 PM.
Old 17-04-19   #14
CoMod
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great
Bazaar Feedback : 34 deals

please change the source of purchase and time , you need to mention when you got the product and from where and not the original buyer.
also mention it was used for mining.
mk76 and Truegenius like this.
Old 17-04-19   #15
teh nuB!

mayanksahni is Rude

Originally Posted by invader View Post
please change the source of purchase and time , you need to mention when you got the product and from where and not the original buyer.
also mention it was used for mining.
Thanks for bringing out the clarification.
ANeoRki likes this.