Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 12-04-19  
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
WOWS

Peter is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 31 deals
Cooler Master V1000 Modular 80+ Gold PSU

For Sale !
  • Expected Price: Will be back on sale
  • Source and Time of Purchase: SMC International on 22nd June. 2017. Bought from Mayank in Feb 2019 who apparently used it for mining.
  • Reason for Sale: Not Using
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
  • Product Condition: Excellent
  • Purchase Invoice Available: ONLY Yes
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | 3 Years & 3 Months
  • Accessories Included: Original box and whatever comes with it.
  • Product Location: Hyderabad
  • Preferred Courier: No specific courier
  • Shipping Charges: No Cost.
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Bitcoin.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted
Intel Core i7 4790k at 4.7 Ghz | MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | AData XPG 2 8GB 1600 | TBD : Corsair H100i PP | Sapphire R9 290 Tri X | Corsiar Carbide Air 540 | Acer G272HU 2560x1440 LED | Samsung 840 Evo 256GB | Toshiba 1TB.

Last edited by Peter; 17-04-19 at 09:04 PM. Reason: added invoice
Old 17-04-19   #16
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Cooler Master V1000 Modular 80+ Gold PSU

Dude I bought this from Mayank and would not have known you bought it from him as well if he didn't comment here. Guess I'm not an half intelligent man that I would look at the iTrader profile and their trades. I just have three trades here entirely on seeing the percentage of the seller. Also you hid the material fact that this unit was used for mining. All of this is very unethical.

Last edited by sparoc3; 17-04-19 at 07:29 PM.
Old 17-04-19   #17
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
WOWS

Peter is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 31 deals
Re: Cooler Master V1000 Modular 80+ Gold PSU

Originally Posted by sparoc3 View Post
Dude I bought this from Mayank and would not have known you bought it from him as well if he didn't comment here. Guess I'm not an half intelligent man that I would look at the iTrader profile and their trades. I just have three trades here entirely on seeing the percentage of the seller. Also you hid the material fact that this unit was used for mining. All of this is very unethical.
That “material” fact does not matter, didn’t to me, neither it will for the next buyer. To be honest I did not even remember that fact until mayank pointed it out. You guys all jump very well that I did not mention mayanks name as the source. If any of the information that I did not specify would hurt a buyer that’s what unethical. Calling someone out as soon as you get a chance without the benefit of the doubt is really eye opening, I believe i have done my fair share to the community at erodov. And being thrown at the word “unethical” is just.. Great. Good job at judging someone before gathering all the necessary logic.

And please for the love of god stop crapping the thread, it was already settled by the mods. If you really wanna say something about this go open a discussion somewhere and tag me in.