Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Articles > Reviews & Previews
Register Forgot Password?
Follow Erodov on Twitter Follow Us
Join us on FaceBook Join Us
Post New Article  Comment

Article Tools Search this Article

Old 24-09-09
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

stonedsurd is extremely Renowned
stonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renowned
Rig Gallery
Cooler Master Storm Sniper AMD Dragon Edition Review

Last edited by vijayninel; 04-10-09 at 07:09 PM.
By Austin 3:16 25-12-09
Re: Cooler Master Storm Sniper AMD Dragon Edition Review

i like everything in this cabinet i want one in nvidia coz i dont like ati cards i wonder if they are going to come up with nvidia edition
By stonedsurd 25-12-09

That depends on how much nVidia offers, I suppose
By omi 6933 01-03-10

cabby looking really great ...nice review
By The Sorcerer 02-03-10

Originally Posted by Austin 3:16 View Post
i like everything in this cabinet i want one in nvidia coz i dont like ati cards i wonder if they are going to come up with nvidia edition
You could always put the nvidia vinyl and put couple of green ccfl tubes if you want to. If you do it this way, one becomes a true nvidia fanboy for 2 reasons. You have a nvidia sticker and nvidia card with (most likely) an nvidia chipset board, and then you're practically doing what nvidia does on a regular basis- relabeling their lot .

I liked the review, although the case is too plasticky for my taste and I started to dislike LED fans and transparent side panels (as some people might call it signs of getting old >_>). For 12k, there are better options. I find those not-so-old stacker 830s to be a lot better than this, although their 3 fan mounts on the side panel funda is plain hogwash.
By vasishta.sushant 02-03-10

Nice review stoney.

For the fan controller two pin headers, every fan will work with them. The third pin we see with most of the fans is for the rpm gauging.

The only flaw i see is the inability to capture fan speeds (which anyway is of no use as such).
Post New Article  Comment
Please share with friends!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.erodov.com/forums/cooler-master-storm-sniper-amd-dragon-edition-review/25254.html
Posted By For Type Date
CoolerMaster CM Storm Sniper AMD Dragon Edition - Specs & Reviews This thread Refback 23-07-11 12:12 PM