• News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Industry Interaction Forums > Cooler Master Support Forum
Register Forgot Password?
Follow Erodov on Twitter Follow Us
Join us on FaceBook Join Us
Post New Thread  Reply

Old 14-04-12
SMC Intl Rep
Registered Vendor
I havent set my status yet.

SMC-International is highly AdmirableSMC-International is highly AdmirableSMC-International is highly AdmirableSMC-International is highly AdmirableSMC-International is highly AdmirableSMC-International is highly Admirable
Re: Cooler Master Smps Rma Prob

@ All:

Greetings from SMC International.

If anyone is facing any problems with their Cooler Master products, please locate the Acro branch office closest to your current location, and contact the person concerned for tech support / RMA claims.

Here is a link: Acro India Branch Offices

Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Team SMC
011-46516446
KrashNBurn likes this.
Old 14-04-12
Cooler Master Rep.
Cooler Master Representative

CMIndia is Mysterious
Re: Cooler Master Smps Rma Prob

Hello Guys,

Of course you can send the power supply to Acro offices. One more update Acro's office in Mumbai has been shifted to Goregoan (East). Else you can email me your request, city of residence detail and serial number photograph. I will forward your request to the concerned person and also inform CM's Area Manager to help you out.

sanket_naik@coolermaster.com.tw

Cheers!

Sanket
KrashNBurn and topgear like this.

Last edited by hawk; 16-04-12 at 11:22 AM.
Old 23-10-12
teh nuB!

sasha007 is Mysterious
Re: Cooler Master RMA

Hi ,

I have a Cooler master Notepal X2 . But it has stopped working . Sometimes the fan starts , while sometimes it stops . It is still under warranty .

Can you please help me with the RMA .? I'm currently in Mumbai ...

Please reply asap ...
Old 13-02-13
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Steamroller?

uniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirable

Hello
Sanket sir
My friend bought a cooler master Silent pro M600 sometime in 2010 from SMC international as it was not available in our city locally at that time.
Now the PSU makes a loud fan noise even if in idle condition more noise in Full load.
How/what are the procedure for RMA of this product?
And he has lost his Purchase receipt only the serial no and the original box & accessories available.
Kindly show us the way to RMA it.
Regards
Old 13-02-13
SMC Intl Rep
Registered Vendor

SMC-International is highly AdmirableSMC-International is highly AdmirableSMC-International is highly AdmirableSMC-International is highly AdmirableSMC-International is highly AdmirableSMC-International is highly Admirable

Dear Sir,

You may visit us with a copy of invoice for RMA if you are located in Delhi or you may contact at (0) 9212529161 for immediate help.

Thanks & Regards
Team SMC
Old 13-02-13
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Steamroller?

uniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirable

He already lost his purchase invoice at the time of transfer from delhi to orissa.
Currently we are in bhubaneswar orissa.
Thanks for quick response.
Old 27-02-13
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Steamroller?

Anyone know how to rma the coolermaster silent pro m600?
My location is Bhubaneswar orissa.
Old 11-11-13
teh nuB!

ravimodi is Mysterious

Hi,

I am from Mumbai, & have got cooler Master SMPS Model No " RS-500-PCAR-A3", which has stopped working. It is out of warranty.

Where in Mumbai can I get it serviced from authorised Repair Centre of Cooler Master.

Ravi.
Old 09-07-15
teh nuB!

anaklusmos is Mysterious

Hi,
My 9 month old Cooler Master Rapid-i Mechanical Keyboard has a lot of the LEDs stopped glowing at all, and keeps randomly disconnecting from the PC. I am currently living in Hyderabad. Whom do I contact to get it RMA'ed ?
Old 09-07-15
Cooler Master Rep.
Cooler Master Representative

CMIndia is Mysterious

@anaklusmos, Please send the invoice copy along with Serial No. of the product and description of the problem to below email ID -

Abhay_Masand@coolermaster.com.tw

And we will get back to you soon.

Thanks and Regards,
CM India
Old 10-07-15
teh nuB!

anaklusmos is Mysterious

Originally Posted by CMIndia View Post
@anaklusmos, Please send the invoice copy along with Serial No. of the product and description of the problem to below email ID -

Abhay_Masand@coolermaster.com.tw

And we will get back to you soon.

Thanks and Regards,
CM India
Thanks! Got in contact, with a prompt response too
Old 17-02-16
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Y U TYPE LYK DIS?

paisededo is Notable

Hey @anaklusmos did you get your keyboard replaced / repaired? @CMIndia has my keyboard since December 21st and they're not responding to my emails.
Old 20-02-16
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Technologic.

mostwanted2 is Notable

I would like to help all you guys with your future purchase of cooler master products and its rma personally. if done through me i can get it sorted out asap.
Old 20-02-16
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Y U TYPE LYK DIS?

paisededo is Notable

Do you work for CM India? In my case it turns out the RMA was delayed so much because the Abhay Masand had left the company and my case was lost i guess.

Sanket Naik got in touch with me and deposited credit into my bank account. I'll update my thread in RMA section soon.
Old 20-02-16
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Technologic.

mostwanted2 is Notable

Employees come and go. But we are importing the same for a long period of time. Rma wont be a issue as will personally take care of it. i look for many things but can only help if transaction done by us. always keep a scan copy of invoicing in your email i.d. in case of defective product we issue new one.