Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > News
Register Forgot Password?
Post New News  Reply

Article Tools Search this Article

Old
Cooler Master Launches New Vanguard Series Power Supplies
by thebanik 14-08-13

Cooler Master Launches its New Vanguard Series Power Supplies

Cooler Master's absolute best PSU

Mumbai, India – 14th August 2013 – Cooler Master, one of the provider of power supplies, high-end chassis, thermal solutions and mobile accessories today announced the launch of their Vanguard series of power supplies. Cooler Master Developed the series from ground up to offer the absolute best in terms of voltage stability, ripple suppression and efficiency.

Uncompromised quality
CM designed the V series to deliver the absolute best in terms of quality. They incorporate the highest grade of Japanese capacitors, as well as a 42mm high-quality transformer. The AC input socket has been beefed up via double EMI filter leading to extremely clean and stable input voltage. This is particularly important in a country like India where voltage fluctuations are beyond normal.

Clean Power:
The voltage regulation on the V series is spot on and these PSU manages to keep the +12V rail within 1% at all the times – a phenomenal achievement! This is particularly interesting for overclockers who demand precise voltages! Efficiency is the hall mark of this new series and it delivers 93% @ 50% load and securing 80Plus Gold badge.

Our custom interface PCB aligns all rails to reduce voltage plane cross-over, which keeps the crosstalk, EMI and droop to a minimum leading to superb ripple suppression and ultraclean output voltages.

Features:
The V series power supplies use a 135mm high-quality Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) fan that’s fine tuned to low noise even under full load. They also come with our new all black, extra-slim ribbon cables which make cable management a breeze and enables nice and clean builds for best possible airflow.

International Reviews:

“The V1000W is one heck of a seriously good power supply, people…easily amongst the best thousand watt models currently on the market. It’s powerful, it’s stable as anything ever could be, and you should go buy one right now”
-- jonnyguru.com

“Mark my words; the V1000 is going to be a power supply that will be a great performer both now and years to come. Perhaps it will even become one of the model that everyone knows about”
--Tweaktown.com

Pricing & Availability
The V series will be offered in three wattages 700w, 850w & 1000W. All three skus will carry 5 years warranty and are priced as follows V-700W Rs 13,999/- (MRP), V-850W Rs 15,999/-(MRP) & V-1000W Rs 16,999/-. All three PSUs are available ex-stock and distributed by Acro Engineering Company across India.

Attached Thumbnails
>custom_pcb_rails.jpg   >cm_vanguard.jpg  

Last edited by thebanik; 14-08-13 at 03:22 PM.
Views 2218 Comments 5
Total Comments 5

Comments

Old 14-08-13
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Timon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly Admirable
Re: Cooler Master Launches New Vanguard Series Power Supplies

Looking good.......and the price is also good.......
Old 15-08-13
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Steamroller?

uniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirableuniquegamer is highly Admirable

Specs are good but its a little bit pricy.
Seasonic platinum 1000w is now at 16.2k at tradus. Even the 850w gold psu at 11k+ in flipkart.
I don't like the other CM PSUs except the silent pro series(they are the best psu that cm can offer) I don't know how these new v series psu will perform.
tnt5 likes this.
Old 16-08-13
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Good World Gone Bad

akshayp is Mysterious

^exactly wht m awaiting, dont know how good are they when compared to hugely popular seasonic platinum series or corsair TX series.
Old 16-08-13
teh spamm[E]R!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished
Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by uniquegamer View Post
Specs are good but its a little bit pricy.
Seasonic platinum 1000w is now at 16.2k at tradus. Even the 850w gold psu at 11k+ in flipkart.
I don't like the other CM PSUs except the silent pro series(they are the best psu that cm can offer) I don't know how these new v series psu will perform.
CM Vanguard 1000W is listed at 13.5K on SMC.

Originally Posted by akshayp View Post
^exactly wht m awaiting, dont know how good are they when compared to hugely popular seasonic platinum series or corsair TX series.
JG has rated it quite highly, Coolermaster V1000 1000W Review
Old 07-09-13
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian

Sangzeel is very Notable

- Self removed - not require anymore.-)

Last edited by Sangzeel; 08-09-13 at 05:12 PM.
Post New News  Reply
Please share with friends!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search

Similar News
Article Author Forum Replies Last Post
Press Release Cooler Master Launches X6, a New CPU Cooler for Gamers & Enthusiasts thebanik Technology Updates 9 15-08-12 08:25 AM
News Cooler Master Launches a New Power Supply Range, Silent Pro Hybrid thebanik Technology Updates 27 23-03-12 10:31 PM
Cooler Master PSU'S Real Power - Modular Power Supply - Limited Time Offer Mediahome Closed/Completed Deals 1 13-03-09 07:37 AM
Cooler Master Range of PSU : Extreme Series , Real Power Pro / Modular Mediahome Closed/Completed Deals 0 24-12-08 04:21 PM
Cooler Master Launches a Different Dual-Fin CPU Cooler kooabs03 Everything Under the Sun 8 27-09-07 04:02 PM

Tags
cooler, launches, master, power, series, supplies, vanguard