Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Feedback and Test Drive
Register Forgot Password?

Old 04-11-11   #16
teh spamm[E]R!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
-

Rig Gallery
Re: Erodov Overclocking Contest 2011 - Sponsored By Coolermaster and MSI

^ that's a piece of cake but you get the idea right
btw, I believe I am one of Banik's best friends, so if conspiracy theorists are to believed, I definitely win the mobo right

I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays, and I wanna, I wanna smell dark matter!
Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly, because I have to, I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting, spoken language. But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me!
I'm a machine, and I could know much more, I could experience so much more, but I'm trapped in this absurd body!
And why?! Because my...creators thought that "God" wanted it that way.
Free Radical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-11   #17
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Do It Yourself...

Rig Gallery

rakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Great

Please guys .. stop it...

There was a dispute between me and the judge of this competition that’s it , and it’s over now.. I am happy with what I am … and with due respect I am satisfied with any judgment.. Ok.

Now please focus on the contest..

And Banik I don’t want any prize or expense coverage.. I am happy with what I own.. but I will confirm that you get a chance to test run anything on my RIG.

So now guys get back to your work and best of luck to all.

Regards
Rakesh Sharma
November 2010
rakesh_sharma23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-11   #18
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

herr doktor...i want a refined version

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-11   #19
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
idea Re: Erodov Overclocking Contest 2011 - Sponsored By Coolermaster and MSI

Originally Posted by The Sorcerer View Post
@ Banik: Like I said- AMD India. Not with a regional marketing manager/SMC.

I would still recommend Rakesh not to pull out of this contest now that he already participated in it- irrespective if he wishes to go to Delhi or not. I am sure most will agree with this.
So you talked to 'AMD India' is it? I mean, how do you talk to 'AMD India' ? Is AMD India something like Siri ? I guess it went something like this:

Sir: Hello! How may I help you today?
'Sorcy': Hey! Did AMD India have a power meet in Delhi?
Siri: Sorry, I do not understand your question. Do you want the to know the current temperature?
'Sorcy': Thanks! I will take it as a NO and then spam all over the entire worldz!

That is mighty convenient, I must say.

Now go prepare your next FUD post (on your esteemed blog, FB, etc.) And of course, thanks for all your inputs.
ManISinJpr and syedthedevil like this.

KiD0M4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-11   #20
teh zeuS!

Rig Gallery

mav2000 is extemely Distinguished
mav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguished

@The Sorcerer, well bro, I remember meeting you in Mumbai and you came across as a good enuf guy....whats with the hate?? I hope you do read what Banik has written and I hope you take the time to read and understand the scores which are there on hwbot and other sites as well...and then decide if that score needed to be checked.

BTW, Rakesh is a senior member here and is one of our "FRIENDS" as you like to point out. I really respect him for his work and helpful nature and nothing is going to change my opinion of him. In this case, other members as well as the guys running the contest thought that the score looked a bit odd and asked for verification. Thats it.

There is no between the lines here brother. Its clear and upfront. If you like to read between the lines, I would suggest some good old Mills and Boons books for you. Take the time, read it and add your own fantasies as you see fit.

Its sad to see that some people have a lot of time on their hands and believe in conspiracy theories. Maybe you believe in the Yeti and Area 51/Aliens, Bigfoot, Lochness as well?

I saw you bad mouthing me on your previous outburst, I chose not to react. But now this is getting out of hand man. We run good contests here, without any prejudice and absolutely no favoritism. I have personally given up on prizes because I didn't want anyone to say what you have just said. We run around tying up sponsors so that all the other guys will have a chance to win some good hardware. I have never made a single rupee out of this thing and I do it only because its a hobby for me.

I have received review hardware from time to time, but 90% of the time I return the stuff. Very rarely do I get to keep anything anyway. Yes, there have been times when I have got free stuff and there have been times that I have given it away as well, without any payment. I have given away stuff for free with on the site and otherwise, with some of the other things that I have sold from time to time. I am also a "FRIEND" here and before you start of some new crap, I would like to make it clear that I am not competing for the prize, just taking part for the fun of it. "IF" I win, the prize will go to the next in line.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we do a lot to keep the site going bro. AND, not one of us has ever been paid to do it.

If you dont like it, you are free to leave/not log in.

And finally, I don't understand the need to go around bashing a site.....that too one made by its members and contributed to by its members. You have a problem with a person and want to vent that on facebook...well thats fine, its also normal. BUT, if you actually seem to have a problem with a Forum in general, well all I can say is that you need a life brother. Go get one.

If this post has been long, its because of the fact that I didnt vent the last time I saw your crap. I kept quiet because I didnt want to be dragged into an "online" fight...wow, take your meds buddy.

Last edited by KiD0M4N; 04-11-11 at 10:43 AM. Reason: No point of video. See the PM section thread for reason.
mav2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-11   #21
teh spamm[E]R!
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished

^ @Sumon: you know I left some deliberate "un"refinements for a reason
I request people to focus on the competition in its true spirit.

Most of us can get hardware sponsored for our own use or get invited to "elite" parties and show off but we choose to sit back and share our stuff with people and take bliss in sharing knowledge.

That's what this competition is about.
Learning and not winning a piece of electronics!

May I request the mods to clear the ot or move it to another thread if they want this bickering to go on
thebanik likes this.
Free Radical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-11   #22
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

^^^me knows doktor....time to go frankenstein with the gskill...wish you had the same ram
Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-11   #23
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!

Originally Posted by rakesh_sharma23 View Post
Please guys .. stop it...

There was a dispute between me and the judge of this competition thatís it , and itís over now.. I am happy with what I am Ö and with due respect I am satisfied with any judgment.. Ok.

Now please focus on the contest..

And Banik I donít want any prize or expense coverage.. I am happy with what I own.. but I will confirm that you get a chance to test run anything on my RIG.

So now guys get back to your work and best of luck to all.

Regards
Rakesh Sharma
Rakesh,

Thanks for being calm about all this. I hope you do not get swayed by the caeks being thrown at you by a certain someone (SIA) and think about this whole situation pragmatically. I am available via email (karan@erodov.com) or via PM if you want to discuss this with me.

Thanks.

@Everyone:

Guys, we are all human, and we all make mistakes. Admitting and moving on is what we can do best. Everyone should/MUST get three strikes. So don't crucify someone and not give them a chance to come clean/repent. Lets keep things civil and focus on the OC event. Alright?
Old 04-11-11   #24
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
I will still say post a proper video...am sure one of your friends will lend you a handycam for 15 minutes....lets close this chapter.

@The Sorcerer, well bro, I remember meeting you in Mumbai and you came across as a good enuf guy....whats with the hate?? I hope you do read what Banik has written and I hope you take the time to read and understand the scores which are there on hwbot and other sites as well...and then decide if that score needed to be checked.

BTW, Rakesh is a senior member here and is one of our "FRIENDS" as you like to point out. I really respect him for his work and helpful nature and nothing is going to change my opinion of him. In this case, other members as well as the guys running the contest thought that the score looked a bit odd and asked for verification. Thats it.

There is no between the lines here brother. Its clear and upfront. If you like to read between the lines, I would suggest some good old Mills and Boons books for you. Take the time, read it and add your own fantasies as you see fit.

Its sad to see that some people have a lot of time on their hands and believe in conspiracy theories. Maybe you believe in the Yeti and Area 51/Aliens, Bigfoot, Lochness as well?

I saw you bad mouthing me on your previous outburst, I chose not to react. But now this is getting out of hand man. We run good contests here, without any prejudice and absolutely no favoritism. I have personally given up on prizes because I didn't want anyone to say what you have just said. We run around tying up sponsors so that all the other guys will have a chance to win some good hardware. I have never made a single rupee out of this thing and I do it only because its a hobby for me.

I have received review hardware from time to time, but 90% of the time I return the stuff. Very rarely do I get to keep anything anyway. Yes, there have been times when I have got free stuff and there have been times that I have given it away as well, without any payment. I have given away stuff for free with on the site and otherwise, with some of the other things that I have sold from time to time. I am also a "FRIEND" here and before you start of some new crap, I would like to make it clear that I am not competing for the prize, just taking part for the fun of it. "IF" I win, the prize will go to the next in line.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we do a lot to keep the site going bro. AND, not one of us has ever been paid to do it.

If you dont like it, you are free to leave/not log in.

And finally, I don't understand the need to go around bashing a site.....that too one made by its members and contributed to by its members. You have a problem with a person and want to vent that on facebook...well thats fine, its also normal. BUT, if you actually seem to have a problem with a Forum in general, well all I can say is that you need a life brother. Go get one.

If this post has been long, its because of the fact that I didnt vent the last time I saw your crap. I kept quiet because I didnt want to be dragged into an "online" fight...wow, take your meds buddy.
Boom head shot.

Guys, lets just stop discussing this topic any further. Let the competition roll on. I do not think this mess deserves a thread of its own even... so just the stuff in here and focus on the competition.
Old 04-11-11   #25
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Do It Yourself...

Rig Gallery

rakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Greatrakesh_sharma23 is simply Great

Originally Posted by Free Radical View Post
^ @Sumon: you know I left some deliberate "un"refinements for a reason
I request people to focus on the competition in its true spirit.

Most of us can get hardware sponsored for our own use or get invited to "elite" parties and show off but we choose to sit back and share our stuff with people and take bliss in sharing knowledge.

That's what this competition is about.
Learning and not winning a piece of electronics!

May I request the mods to clear the ot or move it to another thread if they want this bickering to go on
Thanks Mav2000,, i am tring for good camera...one of my local friend is out of India.. coming next week or so .. he is having good handycam..

If you can share some tips about getting screen text in focus with auto zoom handycam ... or do i need handycam with good lenses.

Any suggestion of low cost, but good handycam to purchase..

Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

Originally Posted by KiD0M4N View Post
Rakesh,

Thanks for being calm about all this. I hope you do not get swayed by the caeks being thrown at you by a certain someone (SIA) and think about this whole situation pragmatically. I am available via email (karan@erodov.com) or via PM if you want to discuss this with me.

Thanks.

@Everyone:

Guys, we are all human, and we all make mistakes. Admitting and moving on is what we can do best. Everyone should/MUST get three strikes. So don't crucify someone and not give them a chance to come clean/repent. Lets keep things civil and focus on the OC event. Alright?
Thanks KiD0M4N,, I am here and not going any where...

And I am out of the contest.. but will be posting a good quality video,, just for fun.. So everyone please dont start another debate after the next video.

Next video.. will not be pointing anything to anyone on Erodov or any where else,, It will be just for fun.. OK..

Last edited by rakesh_sharma23; 04-11-11 at 11:07 AM.
rakesh_sharma23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-11   #26
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Social Status = Fail !

harryneopotter is extremely Renowned
harryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renownedharryneopotter is extremely Renowned
Re: Contest Discussion on FB: Erodov Overclocking Contest 2011 - Sponsored By Coolerm

@The Sorcerer .... You disappoint me mate! First when i joined Chip forum, u bashed me for no reason blaming that i brainwash members of other forums to join erodov (yeah, i am awesome like that....A total Charmer). Your unreasonable rant there lead the Moderators there apologizing to me for your behavior.

Then you spread FUD about the 3 likes contest, and ANTEC as a brand.

And now you are doing the same crap again with this issue.

Have you ever stopped to think that the world doesnt revolve around you and your thoughts ? I mean, if you dont use products from a particular Brand, does it really makes that Brand crap ? Its ok if you dont like this forum, totally fine. Everyone is entitled for his/her own opinion. But this doesnt give you liberty to spread FUD about it, specially when most of it is baseless crap. Please, do me a favor, and think again that wat issues do u have against this forum. Do those issue have any solid reason ? If they do, please let me know. I, for one, wouldnt want to be associated with some crappy community. If i am living in the dark, please help a fellow wannabe-techie to move into the right direction.

Waiting for your reply.
HNP.
KiD0M4N, thebanik, Aragorn and 8 others like this.
<Marsupial> Chandler got bit by a radioactive spider and shot a web at Phoebe, and then it emailed me.
harryneopotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-11   #27
Cyanogenmod 6.0-N1
work, work and more work :(

Rig Gallery

blufox is extremely Renowned
blufox is extremely Renownedblufox is extremely Renownedblufox is extremely Renownedblufox is extremely Renownedblufox is extremely Renowned
Re: Contest Discussion on FB: Erodov Overclocking Contest 2011 - Sponsored By Coolerm

Looks like Sorcerer is on a planet saving spree from evil hands of Erodov.
@Sorcerer, Hey man, did you not get enough attention?

And what are you credentials? Do you know how to even overclock properly? Do let us know by entering into the contest.
All I can see in your post is some lies. Looks like you think you are some celebrity blogger and think that people should pay heed to your thoughtless mindfarts.
Good job, you are turning out to be Paris Hilton of Indian blogging world.

PS: All good fun mate, have fun

/Steve Wozniak
blufox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-11   #28
MOZ
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
That's Me!

Rig Gallery

MOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly Prominent

thebanik and Free Radical like this.
MOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-11   #29
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

^^ nice.

Anyone come up with a good can haz image? Almost seems fitting.
Old 04-11-11   #30
MOZ
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
That's Me!

Rig Gallery

MOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly ProminentMOZ is highly Prominent

MOZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply