Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > RMA and Warranty Servicing Experiences
Register Forgot Password?

Old 23-12-13   #16
teh geeK!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Contact Details of MSI Higher-ups

i have already put msi in my negative list after my RMA experience
kartikoli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-13   #17
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

devvfata1ity is very Notable

^^ They are now in mine . I swear I will never use another MSI product ever again even if I get it for free
2018 RIG: Core i5 8400 (3.9 ghz) | Asrock Z370 Pro4 | Adata XPG Z1G DDR4 3000 16GB | GTX 1080 Mini ( 2152 core, 11600 mem) | TX 850V2 | Force GT 120GB | 850 EVO 250 GB | WD Green 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 500 GB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Spire Thermax Eclipse II P/P | NZXT Tempest EVO |

Consoles: Xbox ONE | Xbox 360 | PS4 | PSP 3000

Smartphones: iPhone X 64GB | Galaxy Note8 64 GB| Pixel 2 64GB

Tablets: BB Playbook | Nexus 7 2013 | Ipad 2017

devvfata1ity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-13   #18
teh priesT!
[E]onian

topgear is Notable

Originally Posted by devvfata1ity View Post
^^ I guess the distributors of MSI gives good margins to re-sellers thats why we see most of the re-sellers having MSI products in stock & for others they charge a premium. We , the enthusiast community have to drive MSI out of this country
Sure mate.
Old 03-01-14   #19
teh nuB!

MSIINDIA is Mysterious

Dear All ,

if still there are any service issue ,please share me product Serial no and i assure you that your problem can solve within 7 working days.
my mail id is arjunpal@msi.com .
MSIINDIA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-14   #20
teh priesT!
[E]onian

MadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly Reputable

@MSIINDIA , welcome to [E]
Old 03-01-14   #21
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

Originally Posted by MSIINDIA View Post
Dear All ,

if still there are any service issue ,please share me product Serial no and i assure you that your problem can solve within 7 working days.
my mail id is arjunpal@msi.com .
Dear Arjun

I had mailed you twice with all the details & never received any reply from your end. Moreover finally when I got a RMA call back, I received a bent, warped & broken board which I refused to accept & mailed you on the spot from the Digicare hub. However as per your previous track record, I again received no revert from your end. I can share all the mails if you want here.

Moreover, you shouldn't commit anything on a public forum, which you dont intend to keep. (Yes I am talking about the 7 days time frame mentioned by you).

MSI with its broken RMA policy & procedure has garnered a lot of negative PR in the tech community of India. People like me who have used MSI products since the past 8-10 yrs have been at the receiving end of lackluster customer service at the hands of MSI & Digicare. You guys have a lot of good PR work to do to gain a positive image in the enthusiast space. I think i dont have to remind you that the first step towards that is a customer-centric approach.

I waited for 40 days to receive a call back from digicare, and once that came, i got a sub-par product. RMA doesnt imply that the customer will be given just about any sub-par product as replacement & the case will be closed.

Regards
An irate MSI user
Hitesh12 likes this.

Last edited by devvfata1ity; 03-01-14 at 04:11 PM.
Old 03-01-14   #22
teh nuB!

MSIINDIA is Mysterious

Dear Sir ,
i always try to reply every mail but as you maintain that you can't receive mail reply from my side then i accept my mistake and want to recheck root cause of mistake . can you share me your mail id or mail subject with date ??
Old 03-01-14   #23
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

Dear Sir ,
i always try to reply every mail but as you maintain that you can't receive mail reply from my side then i accept my mistake and want to recheck root cause of mistake . can you share me your mail id or mail subject with date ??
Here are the mails for your reference. plz go through them & ensure my issue gets resolved ASAP.

"
Debaditya Barua <debaditya.barua@gmail.com>
12/19/13

to neilcheng, arjunpal, brianccchen, briancchen
Dear All

This is to bring to your notice that I have been facing a lot of hassles in my motherboard's RMA. I have given my MSI P67A-GD 55 (B3) motherboard for RMA as it was not booting. I went to the nearest Digicare center (Modi Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi, India) on 9th November 2013. However it has been 40 days & there is no status update for my board. I have called up Digicare a number of times and every time I have got a very ambiguous response. They have no idea when they will be able to return the board as they say they are waiting on parts from MSI HQ.

I have been very patient but this now crossing all limits. No RMA should be taking this long. If repair is not possible, then MSI should replace the board ASAP.
I am writing to you hoping that you will take steps to ensure that the issue is resolved promptly. The state of affairs is appalling. I cant believe MSI treats its loyal customers this way (Have been a MSI user since 2004).

Relevant Details:

Product: MSI P67A-GD 55(B3)
Date of Purchase: 8/4/2011
Date of RMA: 9/11/2013
Digicare Call ID: CLG51748126

Regards

Debaditya"

"
Debaditya Barua <debaditya.barua@gmail.com>
12/23/13 (11 days ago)

to briancchen, brianccchen, arjunpal, neilcheng
Dear All

I finally got the replacement for my board. However I refused to accept the board owing to the poor physical condition. The io ports were all bent out of shape and the same goes for the heatsinks. Not to mention the board was filthy dirty and full of scratches.
The point is if after waiting for 40 days this is the condition of the replacement then I have nothing more to say.

Plz ensure that I get a proper board as replacement and not just anything out of the scrapyard.

Regards
Debaditya"

Here is the mail sent to the MSI online RMA support

" I have given my P67A-GD 55 (B3) for RMA as it was not able to boot. I have submitted the motherboard to my local service provider for MSI ie Digicare (Modi Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi, India). After not getting any status update from them for a week, I called them up & was informed that the board is waiting on repair as the required part is not available. On asking them about an approximate timeframe for the repair, I was given a very vague reply that it will take another 10-15 days or may be more. All my work is being held up because of this process. I have been a long time MSI customer (This is my fifth MSI product), my first purchase being in the year 2004. So it is very surprising for me that a company as trustworthy & reputed as MSI, has such lackluster service quality in India. I urge you to kindly expedite the RMA process for my motherboard & issue a replacement board ASAP. The RMA call id as provided by digicare is : CLG51748126

Debaditya"

FYI The first communication was on 22nd Nov'13, the second on 19th Dec'13 & the most recent one on 23rd Dec'13.
Old 04-01-14   #24
teh nuB!

MSIINDIA is Mysterious

Dear Sir ,
we receive your first mail on 19th Dec and immediate we work to close your call . please find below mail as evidence .

Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 11:51 AM
To: Shivakumar.Bhandi
Cc: arjunpal(Arjun Pal-India); brianccchen(
陳紀中); Amit Desai; Udayan Guha

Dear Sir,
Check The Below BRT140372371 Nehru Place Delhi Via Blue Dart DP Mode Docket No.13473617290

Thanks & Regards,
Tanaji K.
Logistic Dept.
# Smartlink Network Systems Ltd#
# RMA PUNE -- DIGICARE #
Kothrud, Pune - 411038.
Landline No 020-32318040.
www.digicare.in
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 8:23 PM
To: Rma Pune
Cc: arjunpal@msi.com; brianccchen@msi.com; Amit Desai; Udayan Guha

Dear Abhi,

Pls send below Buffer to Nehru place and update the despatch details,

Pune
Trading
601-7681-110
P67A-GD55 (B3) - Motherboard

Cc Dear Kailash,

Once you receive the buffer close below call on priority,

CLG251748126
601-7681-110
601-7681-110B1102295128
Devaditya Barua
Warranty
Work In Progress

Thanks & Regards,
Shivakumar.S.Bandi
Old 04-01-14   #25
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Looking to Sell My Rig

Dear Sir ,
we receive your first mail on 19th Dec and immediate we work to close your call . please find below mail as evidence .

Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 11:51 AM
To: Shivakumar.Bhandi
Cc: arjunpal(Arjun Pal-India); brianccchen(
陳紀中); Amit Desai; Udayan Guha

Dear Sir,
Check The Below BRT140372371 Nehru Place Delhi Via Blue Dart DP Mode Docket No.13473617290

Thanks & Regards,
Tanaji K.
Logistic Dept.
# Smartlink Network Systems Ltd#
# RMA PUNE -- DIGICARE #
Kothrud, Pune - 411038.
Landline No 020-32318040.
www.digicare.in
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2013 8:23 PM
To: Rma Pune
Cc: arjunpal@msi.com; brianccchen@msi.com; Amit Desai; Udayan Guha

Dear Abhi,

Pls send below Buffer to Nehru place and update the despatch details,

Pune
Trading
601-7681-110
P67A-GD55 (B3) - Motherboard

Cc Dear Kailash,

Once you receive the buffer close below call on priority,

CLG251748126
601-7681-110
601-7681-110B1102295128
Devaditya Barua
Warranty
Work In Progress

Thanks & Regards,
Shivakumar.S.Bandi
However, what is the action taken on my last mail dated 23rd Dec 13? The replacement board issued to me was unacceptable (Mr Suraj Prakash of Digicare can vouch for its horrendous condition) I wanted the call to remain open but in spite of that they were keen to close the call stating that since replacement has come, the call will be closed. For the pathetic condition of the replacement, I would have to raise another call, & wait for another 20-30 days for the RMA to complete. At this point I waited for two hours & finally took back my original board as I had enough of MSI & DIgicare.

So Mr. Arjun, you can show mails and all but the point is that the issue is still unresolved & you failed to act on my second mail to you which clearly stated that I had received a bent & broken board as a replacement. The point is if MSI finds it so tiresome to handle legitimate RMA requests, they very well may stop giving warranty with their products as in the present state, MSI warranty is just another sticker on the product box.

Regards
Post New Thread  Reply