Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Interesting News on the Web
Register Forgot Password?

Old 01-06-15   #1
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Computex 2015

COMPUTEX

The 35th edition of COMPUTEX. largest ICT trade show in Asia and the second largest in the world is happening 2nd June to 6th June 2015.
Expected to attracts over 130,000 visitors, including 38,000 international visitors with 1,700+ exhibitors using 5,000+ booths makes COMPUTEX an event for biggest manufacturers in computing get together in Taipei to show off their latest wares.

Exhibitors:
Acer
ADATA
Advantech
Apacer
Asus
AverMedia
Chicony
Clevo
CMC
Delta
Edimax
E-ink
Elitegroup
GIGABYTE
KYE
MediaTek
MiTAC
MSI
Muzee
Realtek Semiconductor
Ritek
Shuttle
Thermaltake
Transcend
Akasa
Cooler Master
Delux
Ford
FSP Group
Hisense
HK HDF
Intel
Loop
Malata
Microsoft
NVIDIA
SanDisk
Supermicro
TP-Link
USB Implementers Forum
WIBTEK
ZOTAC

This thread will be updated with the latest news from COMPUTEX

What to look for :
(1st June 2015), Asus "Zensation" event before COMPUTEX.
(2nd June 2015), Intel hosting first official Key note.
(3rd June 2015), Microsoft.
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 01-06-15   #2
teh priesT!
[E]onian

MadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly Reputable
Re: Computex 2015

New ASUS ZenPad Series

150hrs battery on the stylus
Z-stylus
Power case with 15hrs of expanded battery life
64bit Intel Atom Z3580
Integrated DTS HD audio

http://images.anandtech.com/doci/930...S8.0_575px.jpg

ProArt PA329Q

ASUS ProArt PA329Q
Resolution 3840x2160
Refresh Rate 60Hz
Panel Size 32"
There's 60Hz UltraHD support via DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 2.0, with 30Hz UltraHD supported on both of the HDMI 1.4 ports.
Mini DisplayPort
four port USB 3.0 hub built in

VivoPC VC65

6th Gen Intel CPU
Iris Pro

ASUS ZenFone Selfie

Qualcomm Snapdragon 615
Adreno 405 GPU
5.5" 1920x1080 IPS LCD
Facing: 13 MP 1/3.2" Toshiba sensor with F/2.0 aperture, laser autofocus, 28mm focal length
Front-Facing: 1/3.2" Toshiba sensor with F/2.2 aperture, laser autofocus, 24mm focal length
MadDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-15   #3
teh priesT!
[E]onian

MadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly ReputableMadDog is highly Reputable

Highlights of Intel @ Computex

Announce 10 new processors.

Announced Xeon E3-1200 v4

Iris Pro P6300

Announced 5th Gen Core with Iris Pro

Intel Unite

Wireless charging in reference designs for Atom x3 devices

Partnering with Foxconn and Targus

showing off smart clothes

Smart Mug

Detects air quality and charged wirelessly

---------- Post added at 12:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

MediaTek

MediaTek confirmed on Monday it is developing a mobile chip for use in low-cost laptops running on Google's Chrome operating system.
Expected to be avialable in the market by year end.

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 PM ----------

Client Computing Group, announced that Thunderbolt 3 is set to unify ports with the latest USB Type-C standard.
Intel claims the new single cable offers data speeds of 40 gigabits per second, four times faster and with twice the video bandwidth of any other cable, while still being able to supply power. This enables peak support for high-resolution 4K video as well as single-cable docking that delivers power to a device. Thunderbolt 3 also delivers speedy 10-gigabit Ethernet networking.
reference

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

TP-Link’s Touch P5 is a Wi-Fi router with a built-in touchscreen

reference

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 PM ----------

ACER

Predator 8-inch using Atom x7 for gaming

has 4 speakers

Acer Predator Range

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

ACER chrome book

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 980 Ti G1 Gaming

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Nvidia unveils GTX 980 Ti and G-Sync technology

The new graphics card features 6GB of memory and CUDA cores to drive games at Ultra HD quality. It also features support for Microsoft's next-generation DirectX 12 graphics application programming interface.

In addition, Nvidia also announced G-Sync, its new display technology that delivers smooth, tear-free gaming.

reference

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

ASUS at Computex 2015
reference

ASUS ROG
ROG 34-inch Curved G-SYNC Monitor

ROG SWIFT PG279Q
A 27-inch WQHD 2560x1440 display with IPS technology

ROG Poseidon GTX 980 Ti
With DirectCU H2O hybrid cooling solution with a combined vapor chamber and water channels

ROG Spatha wired/wireless gaming mouse
Optimized for MMO gaming, it has a magnesium alloy chassis with 12 button

ROG G751JT/JY
gaming notebooks that feature NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology.

ROG G501
ROG G501 is an ultra-thin and light gaming laptop with a powerful Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 900 series graphics, 4K/UHD visuals and upgraded Hyper Cool technology.

ROG GL552
Features a 4th-generation quad-core Intel Core i7 processor, gaming-grade discrete graphics card, and optional solid state drive.

ROG G20CB
A gaming desktop which packs a 6th generation Intel Core processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics in a small and slim 12.5-liter chassis.

ASUS ZenBook UX305 and UX303

ASUS Transformer Book T100HA

ASUS Desktops

ASUSPRO E210
Features a compact 1-liter chassis with its own rotating VESA mount to give users more placement options for maximizing workstation space.

ASUS Mini PCs

ASUS VivoPC VC65
latest flagship in the VivoPC line. VivoPC VC65 is powered by a 6th generation Intel Core i processor.

SUS VivoMini UN65H and UN45
An ultra-compact desktop tailored for a multitude of uses. VivoMini UN65H has an Intel Core processor and Intel® Iris™ Pro graphics; and supports M.2 SSD and 2.5-inch hard disk to speed up operating systems and yield larger storage space for added productivity.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

A custom PC at computex.

Asus Zen Watch

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Another pic of Acer Predator 8

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 PM ----------

Corsair Hydro-Series H110i GTX

source

Corsair's all-in-one rack can be replaced with cooler GTX Titan X, the GTX 980, the GTX 980 Ti and GTX 970 compatible.

ManISinJpr likes this.

Last edited by MadDog; 03-06-15 at 11:57 AM.
Old 03-06-15   #4
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Dell unveils heaps of Intel-powered 2-in-1s, notebooks and desktops

source

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

AMD launches 6th generation APU -- Carrizo

---------- Post added at 12:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

Corsair at Computex.

‘Bulldog’ DIY mini
The Bulldog is currently a prototype, aimed at gamers who want to play 4K games in their living room.
requires some serious power in a relatively compact space. A DIY kit, consisting of the ITX chassis, CPU liquid cooler and an SFX 600W power supply.
$399

New PSU.
Fully modular parts are rated at 80 PLUS Gold efficiency
use what the company calls Zero RPM, which has the 140 mm fan running only when the load on the PC reaches high levels.
It also still has the default +12V multi-rail mode that can be toggled to single-rail
It contains Corsair Link, the company's software that allows monitoring of various PSU traits such as power consumption and fan speed.

Obsidian Series 750D Airflow Edition

Replaces the old solid front panel with a perforated grill

HG10 bracket for GeForce GTX Titan X, 980 and 970 GPU
@ $99

Corsair's K65 RGB
ManISinJpr and ChironX like this.
Old 08-06-15   #5
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Gaming laptop with G-sync

Nvidia G-Sync, which aims at providing a smooth tear-free gaming experience, was announced for gaming notebook displays. Some of the G-Sync supporting notebooks on display were the Gigabyte Aorus X7 Pro-Sync, MSI GT72, Asus G751.
Post New Thread  Reply