Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.
Loading

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-01-13  
ReD
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
PHAAK IT
 
 
ReD's Avatar

 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Delhi
Posts: 110
ReD is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 54 deals
Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc

For Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Intel Core i7 920 2.66Ghz & EVGA x58 SLi & GSKiLL 6GB DDR3
  • Expected Price: Processor & Mobo sold to itssanjib
    Rs 4000 for sealed RMA'ed 1.5TB WDD HDD Green
    6GB DDR3 Sold to acerulz
  • Sapphire 5870 Sold to acerulz
    BLACK WD HDD sold to cyberton
    Thermalright True Black 120 (with 1366 brackets as well along with stock brackets) Cooler sold to therrmojudas i think
    Samsung Syncmaster P2250 Full HD Monitor sold to itzdaniel
    Coolermaster HAF 922 sold and delivered to darshan
    Sony DVD Writer SATA sold to itzdaniel
    XFX 850W Black Edition PSU sold to pimpom
    Razer Lycosa sold to ace
    SOLD APC UPS
  • Time of Purchase: May 2010
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: still valid on ram gpu hdd
  • Reason for Sale: Got my mac so selling this off.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Write ONLY No
  • Product Condition: Good Working Condition (with processor stock cooler is included).
  • Accessories Included: Original box is included in all items.
  • Product Location: New Delhi.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC or Buyer's Choice
  • Shipping Charges: Actuals
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer, Gold Coins.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.
__________________
Checkout My Gameplay Videos @ www.youtube.com/wizzythewizard

Last edited by ReD; 29-05-14 at 12:04 AM.
ReD is offline  
Old 31-03-13   #31
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
talha5007's Avatar
Rig Gallery
Re: Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc


pm ur bank detail for Thermalright True Black 120. im taking it.
__________________
| Ryzen 2600x | Asus Prime X370 Plus | Strix 980Ti | Noctua NH U12S SE | GeIL Evo X RGB 2x8 GB 3200MHz | Samsung 850 Evo 256 |
| WD Black 2TB | Corsair HX1000i | Corsair 750D Window | Samsung 23" 3D LED | NZXT Fan Controller | Pioneer BluRay Writer |

--- previous build ---
| i7 4770k | Asus Z87-Expert | MSI Duke 1070Ti | Antec Kuhler Shelf | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8 GB 1600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo 256 |


--- previous build ---
| Intel Core i5 3550S | Asrock H77 Pro4/MVP | MSI GTX 560 | CoolerMaster Vortex Plus | Ripjawsx 2x2GB 1333MHz | WD Green 1TB |
| Corsair CX600W | NZXT Phantom Full Tower | Samsung 18" LCD |
talha5007 is offline  
Old 31-03-13   #32
ReD
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
PHAAK IT
 
 
ReD's Avatar

 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Delhi
Posts: 110
ReD is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 54 deals
Re: Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc

updated
ReD is offline  
Old 31-03-13   #33
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
talha5007's Avatar
Rig Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lucknow
Posts: 404
talha5007 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals
Re: Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc

Originally Posted by talha5007 View Post
pm ur bank detail for Thermalright True Black 120. im taking it.
Originally Posted by ReD View Post
updated
ur bank detail?
#hold for????
talha5007 is offline  
Old 31-03-13   #34
.
Banned
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 20
sunnybhsn1 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 18 deals
Re: Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc

cpu n mobo available?
sunnybhsn1 is offline  
Old 31-03-13   #35
ReD
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
PHAAK IT
 
 
ReD's Avatar

 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Delhi
Posts: 110
ReD is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 54 deals
Re: Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc

Cooler for thomasridge and cpu n mobo for itssanjib
ReD is offline  
Old 31-03-13   #36
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
talha5007's Avatar
Rig Gallery
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Lucknow
Posts: 404
talha5007 is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals
Re: Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc

Originally Posted by ReD View Post
Cooler for thomasridge and cpu n mobo for itssanjib

who is "thomasridge" buddy,,, :O
talha5007 is offline  
Old 31-03-13   #37
Jak
teh nuB!
Enjoying life
 
 
Jak's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Margao, Goa
Posts: 49
Jak is sickeningly Dreadful
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals
Re: Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc

whats the model/make of the SONY DVD writer??
__________________
RIG:
Corsair TX850
: Core I7 950@3.8 | Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Corsair H70 Cooler, 3x4GB (Mushkin Redline 998981)
| CM HAF X | Zotac GTX580 | 60 GB OCZ VERTEX 3, 4x500 GB RAID10(Seagate 7200.12), RAZOR DA 3500dpi, Optiarc AD-7240S, DELL S2409W 24" monitor
UPS: APC SUA2200UXI(with 4x100Ah Amron Quanta batteries)
DELL INSPIRON 1464 Laptop:
Corei3-330M, 2x2GB Crucial DDR3 RAM and ATI HD4330.


Jak is offline  
Old 05-04-13   #38
ReD
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
PHAAK IT
 
 
ReD's Avatar

 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Delhi
Posts: 110
ReD is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 54 deals
Re: Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc

yes
ReD is offline  
Old 07-04-13   #39
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
Pimpom's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 203
Pimpom is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 6 deals
Re: Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc

@ReD - You asked for my email address and I gave it to you by PM 6 hours go, but you still haven't sent me the proof of despatch you promised.
Pimpom is online now  
Old 07-04-13   #40
ReD
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
PHAAK IT
 
 
ReD's Avatar

 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Delhi
Posts: 110
ReD is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 54 deals
Re: Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc

sent u email
ReD is offline  
Old 07-04-13   #41
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
Pimpom's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 203
Pimpom is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 6 deals
Re: Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc

Originally Posted by ReD View Post
sent u email
That was 13 hrs ago and 20 hrs from the time I gave you my email address as requested, but still no email from you with the despatch details. WTH is going on?

Normally, I prefer to conduct personal communications by PM. But my PM box is filling up rapidly and I don't want to empty it yet. That's why I'm posting this here in the sale thread - to conserve my PM quota. A high percentage of the contents of my Inbox and Sent box are made up of back-and-forth communications that could have been avoided if we all acted sensibly and responsibly.
Pimpom is online now  
Old 07-04-13   #42
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I have a very H!gh status ;)
 
 
joncenawordlife's Avatar

 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: ╗Mumb¬ i◄Punay
Posts: 57
joncenawordlife is very Honorablejoncenawordlife is very Honorable
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals
Re: Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc

ygpmed for cabinet
joncenawordlife is offline  
Old 07-04-13   #43
ReD
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
PHAAK IT
 
 
ReD's Avatar

 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Delhi
Posts: 110
ReD is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 54 deals
Re: Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc

Originally Posted by Pimpom View Post
That was 13 hrs ago and 20 hrs from the time I gave you my email address as requested, but still no email from you with the despatch details. WTH is going on?

Normally, I prefer to conduct personal communications by PM. But my PM box is filling up rapidly and I don't want to empty it yet. That's why I'm posting this here in the sale thread - to conserve my PM quota. A high percentage of the contents of my Inbox and Sent box are made up of back-and-forth communications that could have been avoided if we all acted sensibly and responsibly.


whats with your attitude watch it

i gaved you my contact number way before but if your shy enough not to call that is not my problem i mailed you and if there is some problem with your mail that is not my problem.

check your PM sir if you have some time from your busy schedule for the image link in case you dont get the mail again.
ReD is offline  
Old 07-04-13   #44
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
Pimpom's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 203
Pimpom is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 6 deals
Re: Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc

Do I somehow have an obligation to call you by phone? If I prefer to communicate in the forum, that's my privilege.

The email address I gave you is my main contact address that I've been using for years. It's the first thing I open everyday and I check it regularly, often every few minutes if I'm expecting an important message. To my knowledge, I've never missed receiving a legitimate email. It will be very surprising if your mail somehow lost its way to my inbox.

You promised to ship the product on Friday - one week after I registered you as a beneficiary in my bank account - but there was no word from you. So I asked you at night if you'd shipped it. You told me that you had not even removed it from your computer and that you may be able to ship it on Saturday or perhaps on Monday.

So I asked you - very politely - if you'd mind cancelling the deal as I'd found something more suitable for my needs and you had not yet committed yourself to packing and shipping the item anyway.

You told me that you needed the money and shipped it on Saturday without consulting me. You asked for my email address and said you'd send the receipt. I wondered why you didn't simply send it by PM the way I sent my bank transfer receipt, but I accepted your choice and gave you my email address, but I never received your email. And that's how this snafu started.

Don't tell me to watch it. And leave out the sarcasms.
Pimpom is online now  
Old 08-04-13   #45
ReD
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
PHAAK IT
 
 
ReD's Avatar

 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Delhi
Posts: 110
ReD is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 54 deals
Re: Complete Rig for Sale I7 Monitor and HDD Etc

Originally Posted by Pimpom View Post
Do I somehow have an obligation to call you by phone? If I prefer to communicate in the forum, that's my privilege.

The email address I gave you is my main contact address that I've been using for years. It's the first thing I open everyday and I check it regularly, often every few minutes if I'm expecting an important message. To my knowledge, I've never missed receiving a legitimate email. It will be very surprising if your mail somehow lost its way to my inbox.

You promised to ship the product on Friday - one week after I registered you as a beneficiary in my bank account - but there was no word from you. So I asked you at night if you'd shipped it. You told me that you had not even removed it from your computer and that you may be able to ship it on Saturday or perhaps on Monday.

So I asked you - very politely - if you'd mind cancelling the deal as I'd found something more suitable for my needs and you had not yet committed yourself to packing and shipping the item anyway.

You told me that you needed the money and shipped it on Saturday without consulting me. You asked for my email address and said you'd send the receipt. I wondered why you didn't simply send it by PM the way I sent my bank transfer receipt, but I accepted your choice and gave you my email address, but I never received your email. And that's how this snafu started.

Don't tell me to watch it. And leave out the sarcasms.

dude are you for real?

didnt i told u i will ship it by this week rather and saturday is a part of the week and i did

secondly after taking bank details you backed asking for a Rs 200 lesser which wasnt fair tbh but i still tuk u on ur offer and when exactly did you paid me?
about the email i mailed u and its in my sent folder idk wats with ur mail tho and i pmed u a copy of that image here so u can see and you tell me nite i deassemble that u wanna back out is just not cool.

the reason i prefer to send by email is just easy so i snap it and mail it in an instant not having to first transfer it to pc then upload then send u link.
ReD is offline  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SaleCPU | Mobo | Ram Complete Clearance SALE-V12,Udac,i7,Dominators,GTX 260s,Fans,VenomousX,PS3 Games.. Gowt1ham Closed/Completed Deals 3 10-10-12 04:33 AM
SaleMonitors CMV TFT LCD 17" Monitor for Sale uziel Closed/Completed Deals 12 02-11-10 06:16 PM
Complete Rig for Sale! getsetgo_008 Closed/Completed Deals 12 25-08-10 03:38 PM
Monitor Queries ( Sale and Purchase As Well ) Aumkar Monitors and Displays 15 09-02-10 08:38 AM
Funky's Mega sale thread. Lots of stuff inside. Complete PC + more Shripad Closed/Completed Deals 0 04-09-07 11:38 PM


Tags
920, complete, core, hdd, intel, monitor, rig, sale
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 04:36 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.