Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Launchpad > Events and Meets
Register Forgot Password?

Old 17-05-09   #1
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
Diabolical like Biz Markie

COD4 Tourney @ Respawn Cafe

So there was a small time LAN event at the Respawn cafe today. I got to know about it at 4 am and had to get some sleep. There was a small workshop kinda thing before the tourney where a Skoar rep (Rohan) was present and some guys who were curious about hardware and modding poured in with their questions. Yours truly jumped in with some E all the way to the finish They liked our coverage of the recent BYOC - pics & videos. Expect some newbies to register soon

I also got to see the coverage of BYOC in print in the latest issue of Skoar and it looked awesome. I got a small heads up about a gaming event as well that 'might' be organized by Skoar soon. Will update you guys once I know more about it.

Sadly, I couldn't take any pics but the Skoar rep did and the pics should be on Digit forums/website.

All in all, it was a fun way to spend an otherwise boring Sunday morning.

Cyn1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-09   #2
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

stonedsurd is extremely Renowned
stonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renownedstonedsurd is extremely Renowned
Re: COD4 Tourney @ Respawn Cafe

Originally Posted by Cyn1c View Post
So there was a small time LAN event at the Respawn cafe today. I got to know about it at 4 am and had to get some sleep. There was a small workshop kinda thing before the tourney where a Skoar rep (Rohan) was present and some guys who were curious about hardware and modding poured in with their questions. Yours truly jumped in with some E all the way to the finish They liked our coverage of the recent BYOC - pics & videos. Expect some newbies to register soon

I also got to see the coverage of BYOC in print in the latest issue of Skoar and it looked awesome. I got a small heads up about a gaming event as well that 'might' be organized by Skoar soon. Will update you guys once I know more about it.

Sadly, I couldn't take any pics but the Skoar rep did and the pics should be on Digit forums/website.

All in all, it was a fun way to spend an otherwise boring Sunday morning.
*pricks up ears*

Also, don't be modest. Post your winning screeny
stonedsurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-09   #3
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Just Being Awesome!! :P

Rig Gallery

mavihs is highly Reputablemavihs is highly Reputablemavihs is highly Reputablemavihs is highly Reputable

i took some pics(only some)!!!
will upload them them soon!!!

@Cyn1c
get my message across to the Admin(logged in through the site you told.....i got to go somewhere so can't be online now)
mavihs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-09   #4
Heligoland
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Hibernating.

SidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly Famed

^^^even u went dere??Anyway,waiting for the pics...

I was commenting on the absurdity of the assumption that Mario>Freeman

To qualify my statement - Mario is an Italian immigrant plumber who spends his life chasing a dame who refuses to let him bang her.

Freeman is a physicist who saves the world (multiple times) with a crowbar. And he manages to get Alyx Vance to fall in love with him without needing mushrooms, stars or jumping on enemies.
SidK!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-09   #5
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

mavihs is highly Reputablemavihs is highly Reputablemavihs is highly Reputablemavihs is highly Reputable

@SidK!!
yup!!!
pics will take one more day!!!
couldn't uplaod them yesterday coz of MTNL!!! :x
sleepy right now so will upload them in the morning!!!
Old 20-05-09   #6
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
A new Start, I hope

Rig Gallery

ShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly FamedShaTTeR is highly Famed

:@Cynic m gonna kill u for this
Atleast inform me of the tourneys

Gaming Devices :Razer Deathadder // Razer Goliathus // Razer Lycosa // Steel series Siberia //
Logitech Dual action Pad // Sennheiser HD448
Portable : iPhone 2G // SM MP21 // Motorola Milestone // iPhone 3GS // Denon ACH-C710 // Cannon 1000D

Reviews
:
Team Xtreem 4GB Kit Review // Razer Deathadder Review // Sound Magics MP21 Review // Rise of the fallen

ShaTTeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-09   #7
Konkey Dong
Lawlz?

ViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply GreatViKiD is simply Great

Originally Posted by ShaTTeR View Post
oh luk hus cryin
Old 20-05-09   #8
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Cyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply Great

Originally Posted by ShaTTeR View Post
Arey I myself got to know only at 4am. The tourney was to start at 11 so I got some sleep and headed to the cafe.
Old 20-05-09   #9
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
(╯□)

kauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Great

What's the location of this gaming cafe?
Old 20-05-09   #10
teh spamm[E]R!
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

thebanik is extemely Distinguished
thebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguishedthebanik is extemely Distinguished

Originally Posted by kauffmann View Post
Its in Ramesh Nagar AFAIR....
Maximus V Gene (MSI Z77-GD65, Gigabyte P67A-UD7, EVGA Classified E760,MSI Eclipse,DFI DK P45 Plus, Foxconn Mars, Asus P5Ne-SLI, Asus P5B Deluxe/Wifi AP), Intel 3770k Benched @ 6.7Ghz, Intel 2600K Benched @ 5.7 Ghz, AMD 8150 Benched @ 7.45 Ghz, Intel 980X Benched @ 6.07Ghz, AMD 970BE Benched @ 6.63Ghz, (Intel i5 680 Benched @ 6.44Ghz, Intel i7 950 Benched @ 5150Mhz, Intel E8600 Benched @ 5.71Ghz, Intel QX9650 Benched @5.41Ghz, Intel Core2 Duo E8400@4.6Ghz, e4300 @ 3.52 Ghz), Thermalright Venomous X, GSkill 6400 2 x 1 GB @ 1260Mhz , HIS 7970 (MSI GTX 580, MSI GTX 480, EVGA GTX295, Asus 4870 x2, EVGA 9800GX2, Visiontek 3870 x2, XFX 8800GT, Nvidia 7900GTX, XFX 8600GT), DELL E248WFP Monitor, CoolerMaster Benchtable, Antec HCP 1200W, Altec Lansing 641 400 RMS Watts with Auzentech X-Plosion

SVGTECH HOC40 and HOC20 Review

Corsair Vengeance K90, M90 and M60 Review

Gigabyte P67 UD7 + Intel i7 2600k Preview

Strontium Ultra Speed 128GB SSD Review

Gigabyte GX-X58A-UD9 Review
thebanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-09   #11
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

Here are the pics:-

sorry for the bad quality.....my cellphone is totally trashed!!!
Old 20-05-09   #12
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Cyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply Great

Originally Posted by kauffmann View Post
Ramesh Nagar Main Market. There's a sweets corner (Aggarwal, afaik). 7th or 8th shop on the right side of the road going in from the sweets corner.
Old 20-05-09   #13
Heligoland
Hibernating.

SidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly Famed

is it better than zealot?
Old 20-05-09   #14
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Never been to zealot
Old 20-05-09   #15
Heligoland
Hibernating.

oh!!Ask maxy,zealot is in 29sec,its huge and awesome,and recently a new branch opened up near my house
Post New Thread  Reply