Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Software Zone > Networking and Security
Register Forgot Password?

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Cloud Backup?

Since this is the first time, what all things I have to aware about in purchasing a cloud backup?. What is the use of cloud disaster recovery solution along with cloud backup?
usherr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

umaga is Mysterious
Re: Cloud Backup?

As you know that backup is necessary for your data because sometimes we loose our data due to any kind of problem, so disaster recovery solutions will provide you regular backups so that you will never face any problem with your data.

Last edited by umaga; 1 Week Ago at 12:49 PM.
umaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply