Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.
Loading

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-03-14  
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Don't You Worry Child!
 
 
djlaksh's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 240
djlaksh is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 57 deals
Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank, Shaver

Clearance Sale !
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Mophie Juice Pack for iPhone 4/4S
  • Expected Price: SOLD
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Nov 2013
  • Reason for Sale: Need $$$
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced
  • Product Condition: Like New.. rarely used
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charging cable
  • Product Location: Delhi NCR
  • Preferred Courier: No specific courier
  • Shipping Charges: At actuals
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
  • Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Slim Bluetooth Keyboard Case for iPad 2, 3 and 4
  • Expected Price: Rs 800
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Nov 2013
  • Reason for Sale: Need $$$
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced
  • Product Condition: excellent condition - very little used, ver small bump on one corner
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
  • Accessories Included: Original box, manual
  • Product Location: Delhi NCR
  • Preferred Courier: No specific courier
  • Shipping Charges: At actuals
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Like New ZAGG Sparq Battery Bank (one of the best; with 2 usb ports)
Expected Price: -
Source and Time of Purchase: Dec 2013
Reason for Sale: Need $$$
RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced
Product Condition: Like New
Purchase Invoice Available: No
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
Accessories Included: Original box, manual
Product Location: Delhi NCR
Preferred Courier: No specific courier
Shipping Charges: At actuals
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer


Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: NEW Philips Norelco Shaver 5814XL
Expected Price: -
Source and Time of Purchase: Received as gift in Oct 2013
Reason for Sale: Need $$$
RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced
Product Condition: NEW UNUSED
Purchase Invoice Available: No
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
Accessories Included: Original box, manual, charger, sealed carry pouch
Product Location: Delhi NCR
Preferred Courier: No specific courier
Shipping Charges: At actuals
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer


Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: NEW Blackhorn iPad 2, 3, 4 case (blue)
Expected Price: SOLD
Source and Time of Purchase: Nov 2013
Reason for Sale: Need $$$
RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced
Product Condition: New never used
Purchase Invoice Available: No
Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No
Accessories Included: Original box, manual
Product Location: Delhi NCR
Preferred Courier: No specific courier
Shipping Charges: At actuals
Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer


Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

BUY THE BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD AND TAKE THE BLACKHORNS CASE FOR FREE
__________________
Why you no REP me?

Last edited by djlaksh; 15-04-14 at 04:26 PM.
djlaksh is offline  
Old 06-03-14   #16
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Don't You Worry Child!
 
 
djlaksh's Avatar

Re: Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank, Sh


Originally Posted by sumatrix View Post
I need the Mophie Juice Pack for iPhone 4/4S.
Shipping amount to bangalore??
Check PM
djlaksh is offline  
Old 12-03-14   #17
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2
zktel is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 4 deals
Re: Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank, Sh

Payment done for Mophie juice pack air.

awaiting shipment details.
zktel is offline  
Old 14-03-14   #18
teh nuB!
Noooob naaahhhhhhhh
 

 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Nellore
Posts: 7
killershot is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals
Re: Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank, Sh

Payment done for zagg and philips shaver waiting for refund as seller unable to send products it's been 10 day's waiting for refund
killershot is offline  
Old 14-03-14   #19
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Don't You Worry Child!
 
 
djlaksh's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 240
djlaksh is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 57 deals
Re: Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank, Sh

Originally Posted by killershot View Post
Payment done for zagg and philips shaver waiting for refund as seller unable to send products it's been 10 day's waiting for refund
1. 10 days.. Waiting for refund? Are you kidding me? Lies!
You have me the account details on Sunday evening - I set the transfer that should have happened on Monday - screenshot also shared.
2. I have already shared screenshots of 3 transactions from my StanC account- all rejected. It's my salary account so nothing wrong with it.
3. You have given me the account details of another account at between 10:08AM TODAY and I confirmed that I have transferred the money to YOUR account via someone's ICICI today at 10:30 - sending screenshot over PM. This was also communicated to you.

Waiting for you to confirm if transaction goes through or not.

What more do you want me to do!?
Sue SantC? Take a flight to your house to give you 1750 bucks!?


djlaksh is offline  
Old 14-03-14   #20
teh nuB!
Noooob naaahhhhhhhh
 

 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Nellore
Posts: 7
killershot is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals
Re: Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank, Sh

Payment done on 5th Mar today it's 14 th Mar how many days you have wasted for me even you don't know how to send refund from your bank 4 times you said why dint you ask your banker about rejection again told you that you sent from hdfc bank it's also failed now telling ICICI Bank I got 1.2 lacs transfered from my friends account and I did lots of purchases your the only one complaining about my account. Even if I send 20k you will tell the same for refund don't mention what ever number is.
killershot is offline  
Old 14-03-14   #21
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Don't You Worry Child!
 
 
djlaksh's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 240
djlaksh is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 57 deals
Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank...

Originally Posted by killershot View Post
Payment done on 5th Mar today it's 14 th Mar how many days you have wasted for me even you don't know how to send refund from your bank 4 times you said why dint you ask your banker about rejection again told you that you sent from hdfc bank it's also failed now telling ICICI Bank I got 1.2 lacs transfered from my friends account and I did lots of purchases your the only one complaining about my account. Even if I send 20k you will tell the same for refund don't mention what ever number is.
Is it 20k? No.. Why even go there?


You have me the account details on Sunday evening and money was put to transfer at that night itself. So that makes it 10th and today 14 during which I have tried thrice and duly shared the screenshots with you.

Only today morning I got the details

I have written to StanC already but no response. If there is a bank issue and have shared the proof with you clearly showing your account number then why the unnecessary fuss!? I told you I've used someone's ICICI in the morning and the money should reach you!

Now what the hell do you want me to do!? Do you really expect me to come to your place and "deliver" 1750?
I am trying my best to sort this out and hopefully ICICI transaction should reflect.. The amount is immaterial for me.. The zagg itself was for 1800.. The 800 price was a typo but I was least bothered and still let it go..





Last edited by djlaksh; 14-03-14 at 10:47 AM.
djlaksh is offline  
Old 14-03-14   #22
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2
zktel is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 4 deals
Re: Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank, Sh

sir please provide shipping details.
zktel is offline  
Old 14-03-14   #23
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Don't You Worry Child!
 
 
djlaksh's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 240
djlaksh is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 57 deals
Re: Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank, Sh

Originally Posted by zktel View Post
sir please provide shipping details
Will share asap today..
I will text you the tracking number as well.

Thanks
djlaksh is offline  
Old 14-03-14   #24
teh nuB!
Noooob naaahhhhhhhh
 

 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Nellore
Posts: 7
killershot is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals
Re: Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank...

Originally Posted by djlaksh View Post
Is it 20k? No.. Why even go there?


You have me the account details on Sunday evening and money was put to transfer at that night itself. So that makes it 10th and today 14 during which I have tried thrice and duly shared the screenshots with you.

Only today morning I got the details

I have written to StanC already but no response. If there is a bank issue and have shared the proof with you clearly showing your account number then why the unnecessary fuss!? I told you I've used someone's ICICI in the morning and the money should reach you!

Now what the hell do you want me to do!? Do you really expect me to come to your place and "deliver" 1750?
I am trying my best to sort this out and hopefully ICICI transaction should reflect.. The amount is immaterial for me.. The zagg itself was for 1800.. The 800 price was a typo but I was least bothered and still let it go..




So you bothered it's less price so backed out and telling reasons or sold to someone locally if really don't like to sell it for that price than you need to let me know than I will decide to backed out or pay extra or something
killershot is offline  
Old 14-03-14   #25
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Don't You Worry Child!
 
 
djlaksh's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 240
djlaksh is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 57 deals
Re: Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank, Sh

Originally Posted by killershot View Post
So you bothered it's less price so backed out and telling reasons or sold to someone locally if really don't like to sell it for that price than you need to let me know than I will decide to backed out or pay extra or something
Like I said buddy.. the money is immaterial here..and I was NOT bothered about the 800 or 1800..they're the same for me since it was a "clearance sale"
I genuinely want you to get your money back..
Hope the ICICI transaction goes through (screenshot in the above post)
djlaksh is offline  
Old 14-03-14   #26
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 2
zktel is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 4 deals
Re: Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank, Sh

Originally Posted by djlaksh View Post
Will share asap today..
I will text you the tracking number as well.

Thanks
Still waiting for the tracking details......
zktel is offline  
Old 14-03-14   #27
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Don't You Worry Child!
 
 
djlaksh's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 240
djlaksh is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 57 deals
Re: Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank, Sh

Originally Posted by zktel View Post
Still waiting for the tracking details......
Texted the tracking number on the phone mentioned along with the address

PMing you as well now


djlaksh is offline  
Old 14-03-14   #28
teh nuB!
Noooob naaahhhhhhhh
 

 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Nellore
Posts: 7
killershot is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 15 deals
Re: Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank, Sh

Originally Posted by djlaksh View Post
Like I said buddy.. the money is immaterial here..and I was NOT bothered about the 800 or 1800..they're the same for me since it was a "clearance sale"
I genuinely want you to get your money back..
Hope the ICICI transaction goes through (screenshot in the above post)
Waiting for refund still seller done some black magic effect that he can't send 1750 rs to my account sue StanC bank hdfc and ICICI banks. Too much for 1750 bucks
killershot is offline  
Old 14-03-14   #29
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
Don't You Worry Child!
 
 
djlaksh's Avatar

 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 240
djlaksh is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 57 deals
Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank...

Originally Posted by killershot View Post
Waiting for refund still seller done some black magic effect that he can't send 1750 rs to my account sue StanC bank hdfc and ICICI banks. Too much for 1750 bucks
I transferred 3700 to garav here today and it worked..
Tried StanC and ICICI (screenshot also posted here).. If it has still not reached tell me is it still my fault!?
Calling you to discuss.
----

Edit: how can I sort this out if you don't pick up my calls!? You didn't even pick up my call yesterday!
-----

Edit: If your account details were legit you should have got the payment from my friend's ICICI account as it was not from my "jinxed" StanC account.
Please PM me a screenshot to clear that the ICICI transaction has not gone through today, post that I will initiate the transaction to the other account for which you have shared the details - just check the account for transactions today and confirm as I'm unable to get through the person who's ICICI account was used.


Last edited by djlaksh; 14-03-14 at 06:57 PM.
djlaksh is offline  
Old 14-03-14   #30
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 8
Gauge is somewhat of a Mystery
Bazaar Feedback : 4 deals
Re: Clearance: Mophie Juice iPhone 4S, iPad Bluetooth Keyboard, Zagg Battery Bank, Sh

Hey laksh
Tried PMing you but it seems there have been some problem with it.
is the Mophie battery pack sold? If not, then let me know. I'll pick it ip on tuesday itself.
Thanks.
Gauge is offline  
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SaleMobile Phones Mophie Juice Pack Plus (2000 MAh) Battery Case for iPhone 4 / 4S vidhuz Closed/Completed Deals 3 20-01-13 07:02 PM
SaleOther Mophie Juice Pack Plus (2000 MAH) Backup Battery Case Bank Charger iPhone 4 / 4S makatak Closed/Completed Deals 8 15-09-12 03:31 AM
SaleOther Mophie Juice Pack Plus (2000 MAH) Backup Battery Case Bank Charger iPhone 4 / 4S saifbukhari Closed/Completed Deals 24 15-09-12 12:38 AM
DealPeripherals Mophie Juice Pack For Iphone 3G & 3GS Recharagable Battery @ 1499/- gadzetz Closed/Completed Deals 2 14-03-12 10:50 PM
Mophie Juice Pack Air for iphone 4 - Battery Case for iphone 4 superstar2009 Closed/Completed Deals 1 29-11-10 08:35 PM


Tags
bank, battery, bluetooth, clearance, ipad, iphone, juice, keyboard, mophie, shaver, zagg
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 09:59 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.