Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 05-02-12   #1
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
100 % CERTIFIED CAR CRAZY

Cheated by IIPM / No Refund.

Hi All,

I enrolled for the BBA course with IIPM in Delhi at their Chattarpur Campus.

On enrollment I paid Rs.30560 but later on we found out that they no accreditation,no university status so we decided not to continue further them.

We requested for a refund back in October 2011 & till date there has been no response from their side.

Below are the communication between them.

Dear Naveen,

It was a pleasure having spoken with you a short while back.

Thank you for confirming that you will send us an attested copy of the formal accreditation letter you are expecting to receive from Gulbarga University, Karnataka for the 3 years, BBA course to be conducted at your New Delhi campus from August 2011 onwards in Chattarpur. This is with reference to the admission you have offered to our son Indroneil and towards which you have also taken an advance of Rs30,560/- as enrollment fee.

Need less to say the letter will help us parents to rest assured on the matter of our son, and other children, undertaking an officially recognised undergraduate course through IIPM . We request that the course number you refer to in your letter of offer to a student (which letter also narrates the formal compliance papers/documents required and the schedule of payment to be periodically made in installments covering the course fee) is clearly co-related, along with necessary narration, with the said BBA course which will be accreditated by the Gulbarga University.

We of course presume that the referred course on offer by the Gulbarga University as its outreach programme through IIPM and its New Delhi campus, is formally recognised as an under graduate course by the concerned educational authority in India such as the AICTE.

Looking to your kind response and the completion of necessary paper work so that our son can commence studies with your wonderful institution in August this year.

Best regards,

Name removed to protect identity.

Dear Naveen and Prasenjeet,

Despite follow up with yourselves a number of times on the below mentioned matter, we have not received any written response to date, although on sms messages and telephone conversations you assured us that authentication of the offered graduation course would be provided to us - refer ISBE-UGP, IIPM for which you accepted our son's application, as a prospective student and took a booking amount towards the same - this program was offered by yourselves to be conducted from August 2011, at your Chattarpur complex, New Delhi, as a formal outreach graduation program of the Gulbarga University of Karnataka State ( which in turn was to be authenticated as AICTE approved/accredited or by an equivalent official body ) .

Under the circumstances of undue delay we are withdrawing our son from the above and request you to immediately refund the amount of Rs 30,560/-( Rupees Thirty Thousand Five Hundred Sixty Only ) accepted by you vide our cheque number 294822 dated 02.07.2011 drawn on HDFC Bank.
Kindly issue the cheque in favour of "Name removed to protect identity" and advise when we can collect the same from your Gurgaon office.

Please be advised that we will not be able to re-consider this unfortunate decision.

Thank you
Best regards,

Dear Prasenjeet,

This is requesting you to kindly expedite the refund as per the application made by Indroneil which was advised by you to be submitted. The scanned copy of the application received by you is attached for your immediate reference.

Many thanks for your kind support.

Best regards,

cc : Naveen

Dear Prasenjeet and Naveen,

This is an appeal to you/IIPM to refund the advance paid towards our son's initial plan to enroll with yourselves, whose refund letter of request has been accepted by Prasenjeet. Please refer to the trail mail below on the subject.

Prasenjeet, you have, on and off, kindly replied by sms to my follow up on the matter but unfortunately the refund has not yet been effected although you and your colleague Mr Yogesh Sharma last promised that the same will be cleared by first week of October 2011. Now we are not getting any more replies from you on the matter, leaving us rather non-plussed and frustrated.

You will appreciate that money lying idle, for any one, depreciates over time and the refund has been delayed. Please be advised that your inaction in the matter, with special emphasis on no response from your side to the e-mails, is driving us to actively consider taking legal action, perhaps seek consumer court intervention, to recover the amount, apart from initiating other socially responsive measures any individual would seek.
Such steps may affect us in more ways than the one intended, but for sure will minimally pose to be resource in-efficient for both.

Kindly close the matter by effecting the refund within the week.

Thank you for your consideration.

Best regards,

Guys, please advise, what should be the course taken to escalate this matter further? What options do we have?
idutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-12   #2
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble
Re: Cheated by IIPM / No Refund.

Dude, who advised you to enroll at iipm !!!?

despite multiple complaints all people do is watch and trust advertisements and then fall into trap..

now if you read the rules in the prospectus, you will come to know that the money is non refundable and that you have signed that !!!
SumitB, d6bmg and dedasdude like this.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-12   #3
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

^^ But Bhai is there no way he can get it back? ( The non-refundable part had been pointed out by someone else also earlier ).
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-12   #4
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Only by coercion and if media highlights his case, can he think of getting his money back..
but how could such a online savvy person fall into the trap ??

Coz on the first result page there are two entries for fraudulent iipm !!!
https://www.google.com/search?q=IIPM...ient=firefox-a
Originally Posted by JD666 View Post
^^ But Bhai is there no way he can get it back? ( The non-refundable part had been pointed out by someone else also earlier ).
Old 05-02-12   #5
teh priesT!
[E]onian
make love not war

megan is highly Admirablemegan is highly Admirablemegan is highly Admirablemegan is highly Admirablemegan is highly Admirable

if they refund how will shah rukh come and dance in their fests ... lol..... iipm is total fraud insti. , for bba u should have taken into ip university in delhi . atleast u didnt take admission there
kauffmann likes this.
megan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-12   #6
Cyanogenmod 6.0-N1
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
work, work and more work :(

Rig Gallery

blufox is extremely Renowned
blufox is extremely Renownedblufox is extremely Renownedblufox is extremely Renownedblufox is extremely Renownedblufox is extremely Renowned

Ask that pony tail idiot to return your money. Put up your experience on IIPM wall. I hope they have a facebook page.
What a bunch of losers IIPM people are.
ManISinJpr and syedthedevil like this.

/Steve Wozniak

Last edited by blufox; 05-02-12 at 05:38 PM.
blufox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-12   #7
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Ah .. that's sad. BTW Erodov.com received a threatening e-mail from someone claiming to be a lawyer representing IIPM and asking us to remove content against IIPM.

IIPM scam ! plz help anyone :(
IIPM fiasco or is this deliberate attempt to malign IIPM?
JD666, ImaNapster, Wiz and 2 others like this.
Old 05-02-12   #8
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

^^ I am glad that Erodov didn't fall into the threat and has not deleted the content !!!
Old 05-02-12   #9
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Techie#1 is highly AdmirableTechie#1 is highly AdmirableTechie#1 is highly AdmirableTechie#1 is highly AdmirableTechie#1 is highly AdmirableTechie#1 is highly Admirable

^+1 !
Techie#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-12   #10
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Hurr durr durr durhurr durr hu

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great

^^ +1. The lawyer can gtfo for all we care
Old 05-02-12   #11
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

+1 to that... there isnt anything fabricated against them.. this is a copy of the emails sent to the IIPM reps, and no response has been received by them... If they really have something to clarify, please do.
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-12   #12
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
(╯°□°)

kauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Great

Why don't you file a case against them? That's the best way to go if you ask me.
PC: AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+ @ 2.7Ghz - Cooled by OCZ Vendetta 2 - ECS 8200A Motherboard - 4GB DDR2 RAM - XFX Nvidia Gefore 9800GT - 1TB HDD (WD Caviar Blue 640GB + Seagate 500GB) - DVD-RW - Packed in CoolerMaster Elite 335 chassis. Laptop (Dell Studio 15):Intel Core2Duo T8100 - 3GB DDR2 RAM - ATi 4250 HD - 320GB HDD - DVD-RW and the works. Gadgets: iPhone 3GS 32GB - Dell Axim x51v PDA (Up for sale) - Philips VOIP 841 Skype Handset - Logitech Cordless Skype Handset (Up for sale) - Panasonic Lumix TZ7 Camera.

My country! In thy days of glory past
A beauteous halo circled round thy brow and worshipped as a deity thou wast—
Where is thy glory, where the reverence now? Thy eagle pinion is chained down at last,
And grovelling in the lowly dust art thou, Thy minstrel hath no wreath to weave for thee
Save the sad story of thy misery! Well—let me dive into the depths of time
And bring from out the ages, that have rolled, A few small fragments of these wrecks sublime
Which human eye may never more behold
And let the guerdon of my labour be,
My fallen country! One kind wish for thee!
- To my native land by Henry Louis Vivian Derozio
kauffmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-12   #13
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

i do not know what idutt was thinking when he decided to join IIPM. and what was the idea behind trying to figure out if they had any tieups, post admission. when you join an institution as notorious as iipm, the sole responsibility is yours. i suggest that the loss be written off and efforts be made to join some good course. one can continue pursuing the refund on a low priority basis.

sorry if i sound too rude here.
SignOps likes this.
baba doga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-12   #14
TNT
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
:censored:

TNT is very Notable

The only accreditation IIPM has received is from Shahrukh Khan. You can try placing an advertisement in a newspaper detailing the accreditation status of IIPM, and you will soon start getting calls from them.
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-12   #15
Banned

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
Ah .. that's sad. BTW Erodov.com received a threatening e-mail from someone claiming to be a lawyer representing IIPM and asking us to remove content against IIPM.

IIPM scam ! plz help anyone :(
IIPM fiasco or is this deliberate attempt to malign IIPM?
spill the letter...its time for a lawsuit
wingzero likes this.

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply