Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 05-02-12   #31
Banned
--

Re: Cheated by IIPM / No Refund.

^ Thanks for the link.
Old 15-03-12   #32
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Great news ... Rahul Gandhi is joining the IIPM .. now they will have more credibility.

Link : Rahul Gandhi is joining the IIPM
JD666 and SignOps like this.
Old 15-03-12   #33
Semper foo
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Ignorance is Bliss

SignOps is extremely Renowned
SignOps is extremely RenownedSignOps is extremely RenownedSignOps is extremely Renowned

Its sad that the IIPM advertisment covers a whole page - while the notice that mentions that its courses are duds is buried in a small square.

Hate that ponytail. Hey - a ponytail covers an a$$hole right. This ponytail does the same too. Except that the hole is on the other side.

Dare to think beyond the IIM's - I get a headache even thinking about that line.

Here's a salvo fired at SRK for supporting them.

thebanik, ManISinJpr and kauffmann like this.

SignOps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-12   #34
teh priesT!
[E]onian
LCmediaHouse

Dinesh_Malhotra is highly AdmirableDinesh_Malhotra is highly AdmirableDinesh_Malhotra is highly AdmirableDinesh_Malhotra is highly AdmirableDinesh_Malhotra is highly AdmirableDinesh_Malhotra is highly Admirable

Dear OP,

I was one of the very few people who had brains but did not listen to them while taking admission in the year 2009 at IIPM Mumbai.
Like you, I too realized that its all a mess and i would be simply wasting my time and money to feed that pony tail`d arse management guru Arindam Chaudhuri.

When I first asked, they said NO ! simple NO !

contacted local police station, contacted local NGO and also contacted some ever-ready politicians ready to gain mileage out of such incidents.. VOILA money returned in 30 days flat..

PS: We took refund for 2 seats; one of mine and other of my close friend.

You will get your money back. Just use some might as well as the power of your brain.
JD666 and ManISinJpr like this.
Dinesh_Malhotra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-12   #35
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
(╯°□°)

kauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Great

Money can do wonders in today's world, make a snob look like a management guru, when all that's coming out of his mouth is BS. Any educated person in his right mind can see through his crap.
PC: AMD Athlon 64 x2 5000+ @ 2.7Ghz - Cooled by OCZ Vendetta 2 - ECS 8200A Motherboard - 4GB DDR2 RAM - XFX Nvidia Gefore 9800GT - 1TB HDD (WD Caviar Blue 640GB + Seagate 500GB) - DVD-RW - Packed in CoolerMaster Elite 335 chassis. Laptop (Dell Studio 15):Intel Core2Duo T8100 - 3GB DDR2 RAM - ATi 4250 HD - 320GB HDD - DVD-RW and the works. Gadgets: iPhone 3GS 32GB - Dell Axim x51v PDA (Up for sale) - Philips VOIP 841 Skype Handset - Logitech Cordless Skype Handset (Up for sale) - Panasonic Lumix TZ7 Camera.

My country! In thy days of glory past
A beauteous halo circled round thy brow and worshipped as a deity thou wast—
Where is thy glory, where the reverence now? Thy eagle pinion is chained down at last,
And grovelling in the lowly dust art thou, Thy minstrel hath no wreath to weave for thee
Save the sad story of thy misery! Well—let me dive into the depths of time
And bring from out the ages, that have rolled, A few small fragments of these wrecks sublime
Which human eye may never more behold
And let the guerdon of my labour be,
My fallen country! One kind wish for thee!
- To my native land by Henry Louis Vivian Derozio
kauffmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-12   #36
teh priesT!
[E]onian
thinking of / buying gadgets

Dr.Hojay is highly AdmirableDr.Hojay is highly AdmirableDr.Hojay is highly AdmirableDr.Hojay is highly AdmirableDr.Hojay is highly AdmirableDr.Hojay is highly AdmirableDr.Hojay is highly Admirable

super interesting thread. could the op shoot me his phone number ? will try to get this talked about on the radio . ( no guarantees ) , messed up that they're cheating students. i can understand politicians and business men ripping each other of ( that's what they do ) but this is ridiculous.
|CoolerMaster Sniper Cabinet|
|Alienware M14x|
|Samsung Galaxy S4+Note II |
|Canon 600D|
|PS3|
Dr.Hojay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-12   #37
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

@idutt, this is your chance !!!!
be here and speak !!! @JD666 get him here bro !!
JD666 likes this.

ManISinJpr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-12   #38
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
100 % CERTIFIED CAR CRAZY

idutt is very Respectfulidutt is very Respectful

i have written a letter directly to arindam chaudhari awaiting a reply
idutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-12   #39
Unelected
Staff
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery

vijayninel is extremely Eminent
vijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminentvijayninel is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by idutt View Post
Mostly he will suggest that you start wearing fake thick framed glasses to appear 6x times brighter and also recommend a new paid course in which you will get a "free" laptop. (Yes the cost of the laptop is included in the fee, but anyways).
JD666 and ManISinJpr like this.
vijayninel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-12   #40
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

@JD666, please don't mind my saying this...
Idutt, are you thick headed fool...
here you are being given a chance to get your money back and you are awaiting a reply from that stupid bastid !!

I take my leave from you !!!
Be at peace and be happy.. I won't suggest anyone to fight for you !!! including @JD666...
SumitB likes this.
ManISinJpr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-12   #41
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Hurr durr durr durhurr durr hu

Regranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply GreatRegranter Maradis is simply Great

You might as well expect your money to fall down from the sky...
Old 16-03-12   #42
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
(╯°□°)

kauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Greatkauffmann is simply Great

Originally Posted by Regranter Maradis View Post
You might as well expect your money to fall down from the sky...
There's a higher chance of that happening. It's probably already spent in getting his hair done so he can look like the perfect asshole.
ManISinJpr and SumitB like this.
kauffmann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-12   #43
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
100 % CERTIFIED CAR CRAZY

idutt is very Respectfulidutt is very Respectful

guys let me & dad decide what to do.if there is no response we have other ideas as well no need to aggressive anyone.if you do not want to help no problem.
idutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-12   #44
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

guys let me & dad decide what to do.if there is no response we have other ideas as well no need to aggressive anyone.if you do not want to help no problem.
Dr. Hojay is offering to take this to a higher level, you dont need to decide on that.. Get it done! PM him asap!

why everyone is aggressive is because writing a letter to AC will not have any effect on him or his thick headed skull.

But if this gets publicized in the media, then it will surely have his attention and to have his image intact, a settlement can be reached!!!
ManISinJpr and SumitB like this.
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-12   #45
Banned
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

u see my dear sir...being non aggressive wont help ya to solve this problem...take some legal actions....send a notice or two..it will sort out....NOW if ya don't wanna listen...its your money after all...
JD666 likes this.

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply