Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.
Loading

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-18   #91
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 

Re: Issue with a Deal in Erodov


Originally Posted by cramble2005 View Post
@me12345: Can you read this or else get it translated in your understandable language so that you can understand what is written here 5 days back? This is far before any mod intervened. I just wanted to see if you are a genuine person or not. I am sure you are not after that because a genuine person will not keep a faulty item and instead go with cash. For me or anyone else 3.25k is far better than keeping a dead mobo.

So you say you are going to break your testing warranty promise by offering me half and then say it was some kind of a test to ascertain a man's genuity. Hmmmmm...Okay, I didn't know you were an expert in the art of psychology along with being a technician for 15 years! It's not a dead Mobo (its a mobo that doesn't shut down or let me update the driver), since you are not able to understand the situation, I cannot help you.
Also in the last line you again say that 3.25k is better than nothing...Hmmmmm...So what are you exactly trying to say!!

In any case I was really keen on helping you out earlier and would have given you money out of my pocket in worst case scenario if Jaydip would have cheated me as well. I am glad that wasn't the case and it turns out you are the one who is trying to cheat. But now that I have realized that you are a spurious and fake person, I would stay away from any commitments.

I edited the money part to half so that you can be your true self rather than a wolf hiding in a goats skin. If the motherboard is faulty why are you so keen to keep it? Money part comes at a later stage, you havent been able to prove a single statement of yours. Get a ground first. Earlier for CPU also you said the same thing that the system keeps rebooting. Now with motherboard too the system keeps rebooting. The problem is not with system, it is with you.

It's not GOAT, the correct saying is a WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING!! ENGLISH EXPERT.
You have no ground to back up your claims of the motherboard being perfect either, atleast I offered a solution of escrow with a neutral person, which I of course wouldn't if the product was fine(Cause then I wouldn't get the money back cause you would be proving me wrong by uploading some proof)

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------



Also, when you have already edited the title to Cheated by cramble2005, then be it. You are the GOD of your own world. Keep arriving on decisions yourself and be happy.

I arrived at the decision just like you came to the decision that the Mobo is perfect and I don't know how to use it

You can't risk money with me, then why did you pay in the first place? What use is the faulty mobo to you? Would you care to explain.

Because I didn't know you were a cheat then. The mobo does at least let me use windows. DUMBO. How many times do I have to say that it doesn't power off like normal mobo's do and I can't update VGA driver from any source

There is no such thing as faulty mobo, its just you have changed your mind. You have accepted in whatsapp chat yourself that you do not want to keep it and have changed your mind now. I am not going to pay for your change of mind in any case. You are just making excuses for sending it back stating it is faulty.

No such thing as a faulty mobo??? Oh C'mon, at least think before you type man!

What if the motherboard works okay when I test it? What if you are making some silly mistake running it? What if your some other hardware is faulty instead of motherboard?

I asked money to be held in escrow, if your mobo is perfect you get the money back. SIMPLE!!

Also, before calling anybody cheater get your statements backed up by a sound proof. You have the motherboard for more than a week now, you haven't been able to prove nothing except illogical statements. Your words mean nothing to me now.

Nobody here has asked me to post a proof yet!! And didn't I say already that I have videos to back up my claims. I'll only bother uploading those when someone says they don't trust me and would like to see the videos as proof!!!
All answers highlighted in RED, so Mr. Sundeep Singh Bassi, can read and understand easily(Hopefully)!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Originally Posted by cramble2005 View Post
I doubt you heard of term " Slang". Google it,

Anyways, I have realized one thing, making an idiot understand anything is like slamming your head in a wall. Its not gonna make any difference for idiot but result into an headache to you. So, I rest my case. You may bark as much as you can now.
Repo is repurchase agreements, it's a financial word and not a SLANG, SAAAAAR!!!! It deals with buying and selling of securities and has no relation to a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP!! BHAI!! Bolo toh main hindi likh du?

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Originally Posted by cramble2005 View Post
I doubt you heard of term " Slang". Google it,

Anyways, I have realized one thing, making an idiot understand anything is like slamming your head in a wall. Its not gonna make any difference for idiot but result into an headache to you. So, I rest my case. You may bark as much as you can now.
Anyways, I have realized one thing, making an idiot understand anything is like slamming your head AGAINST a wall. Its not gonna make any difference for AN idiot but WILL result IN A headache to you. So, I rest my case. You may bark as much as you can now.

Please find a corrected version of your post above!
ANeoRki likes this.
me12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-18   #92
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
ANeoRki's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ahmedabad
Posts: 14
ANeoRki is Mysterious
Re: Issue with a Deal in Erodov

Originally Posted by me12345 View Post
All answers highlighted in RED, so Mr. Sundeep Singh Bassi, can read and understand easily(Hopefully)!

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------



Repo is repurchase agreements, it's a financial word and not a SLANG, SAAAAAR!!!! It deals with buying and selling of securities and has no relation to a PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP!! BHAI!! Bolo toh main hindi likh du?

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------



Anyways, I have realized one thing, making an idiot understand anything is like slamming your head AGAINST a wall. Its not gonna make any difference for AN idiot but WILL result IN A headache to you. So, I rest my case. You may bark as much as you can now.

Please find a corrected version of your post above!
Whoa! Last bit.

Repo here, though couldn't be applicable in the context that was explained by you -

It should obviously refer to "Rep", short for "Reputation"....

So, there. At least that is clear....


===============++++=============

Even though, it is difficult to come to terms that probably in all my Lyf experience, and maybe most of the people including Respected Mods+Admins here -
No one must have seen a conman as cunning, shrewd, and unscrupulous as Jaydip - EVER!!!!!




The problem isn't Cramble2005 trying hard to justify himself - but rather him avoiding or unaccepting the fact that most of the people very well know that Jaydip isn't worthy of trust if he was even related by blood to you... And this is what 'Cramble2005 guy' isn't ready to believe or establish as a fact!!!!


Else why would he be repeatedly banned from this Forum?
PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ALL OF US, PLEASE!?

Regards,
ANeoRki.


reddevil7 likes this.
ANeoRki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-18   #93
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
cramble2005's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Jamshedpur
Posts: 91
cramble2005 is Notable
Re: Cheated by cramble2005

Dude! First of all I wrote all these posts over 4.5 inch mobile while half asleep and not computer. Secondly I wasn't aware a grammer and english language test was going on so I didn't proof read. Also, my purpose was to give clarity and I can see you are more than clear on everything now.

Also, you are not able to understand a single thing over here when we ask you to troubleshoot and identify the fault in motherboard if any. But you have so much free time to proof read and identify the faults in english grammer in posts.

Anyways, I am not free for all this BS. You may take up your concerns with Jaydip now as I can see that you are directly in touch with him. I have tried my best to help you out and deeply regret the same.

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------

Originally Posted by ANeoRki View Post
Whoa! Last bit.

Repo here, though couldn't be applicable in the context that was explained by you -

It should obviously refer to "Rep", short for "Reputation"....

So, there. At least that is clear....


===============++++=============

Even though, it is difficult to come to terms that probably in all my Lyf experience, and maybe most of the people including Respected Mods+Admins here -
No one must have seen a conman as cunning, shrewd, and unscrupulous as Jaydip - EVER!!!!!




The problem isn't Cramble2005 trying hard to justify himself - but rather him avoiding or unaccepting the fact that most of the people very well know that Jaydip isn't worthy of trust if he was even related by blood to you... And this is what 'Cramble2005 guy' isn't ready to believe or establish as a fact!!!!




PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ALL OF US, PLEASE!?

Regards,
ANeoRki.


Bro! I can believe only if I have proof. Your friend is not uploading any evidence of motherboard being faulty and is asking for no questions asked refund. I do not have his money, its with Jaydip. I consulted him and he asked me to get motherboard and test it first, which I conveyed here. Your friend has -1 rep here so I do not trust him either as he bent his own motherboard CPU pins earlier.

As far as motherboard problems are concerned, nowhere in any forum I was able to find the motherboard to be faulty for both the reasons mentioned by your friend.

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

@me12345 I won't be replying to your non sense anymore. You may post as much unrelated BS as you wish.

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Just for everyone's info: i did a research on this issue and found this to be common among z68 boards when using Hdmi as output source.

https://communities.intel.com/thread/28044

This guy is so dumb he cant isolate and google what the problem is. He doesn't wanna help us isolate what exactly the issue is. I asked him myself to create a thread here so that everyone might help him out. This is what he gives back in return.

The motherboard is not faulty, this persons brain is faulty. Maybe replacing that will fix the struggles he is facing in life.

Just for everyones reference, whatsapp chat history is attached so that everyone can read and decide for themselves who is cheat and whos not.
Attached Files
File Type: txt WhatsApp Chat with _+91 98742 56056_.txt (42.4 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by cramble2005; 13-03-18 at 07:04 AM.
cramble2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-18   #94
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 60
me12345 is Mysterious
Re: Cheated by cramble2005

Originally Posted by cramble2005 View Post
Dude! First of all I wrote all these posts over 4.5 inch mobile while half asleep and not computer. Secondly I wasn't aware a grammer and english language test was going on so I didn't proof read. Also, my purpose was to give clarity and I can see you are more than clear on everything now.

Also, you are not able to understand a single thing over here when we ask you to troubleshoot and identify the fault in motherboard if any. But you have so much free time to proof read and identify the faults in english grammer in posts.

Anyways, I am not free for all this BS. You may take up your concerns with Jaydip now as I can see that you are directly in touch with him. I have tried my best to help you out and deeply regret the same.

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 AM ----------



Bro! I can believe only if I have proof. Your friend is not uploading any evidence of motherboard being faulty and is asking for no questions asked refund. I do not have his money, its with Jaydip. I consulted him and he asked me to get motherboard and test it first, which I conveyed here. Your friend has -1 rep here so I do not trust him either as he bent his own motherboard CPU pins earlier.

As far as motherboard problems are concerned, nowhere in any forum I was able to find the motherboard to be faulty for both the reasons mentioned by your friend.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/370971-31-running-shutdown

---------- Post added at 05:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

@me12345 I won't be replying to your non sense anymore. You may post as much unrelated BS as you wish.

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Just for everyone's info: i did a research on this issue and found this to be common among z68 boards when using Hdmi as output source.

https://communities.intel.com/thread/28044

This guy is so dumb he cant isolate and google what the problem is. He doesn't wanna help us isolate what exactly the issue is. I asked him myself to create a thread here so that everyone might help him out. This is what he gives back in return.

The motherboard is not faulty, this persons brain is faulty. Maybe replacing that will fix the struggles he is facing in life.

Just for everyone's reference, whatsapp chat history is attached so that everyone can read and decide for themselves who is cheat and whos not.
Let's hope the Whatsapp chat proves you innocent, or else you have absolutely no alibi at all brother! Like I have always maintained, I have tried everything to solve it. You name it, I have done it. I am also open to sending the mobo to someone else to check, or have someone come over to check. If I had even a remote doubt, I would not offer the above solution. Are you open to that? You don't even wanna hold money in escrow because you know you are getting screwed because the mobo was always faulty in the first place. You thought the buyer won't be able to prove anything and you can gain easy money. Sorry man, the haste with which you deliver your verdict proves it all. No one, Absolutely no one is even asking me to prove the same (even you haven't asked me for the videos, you just want the mobo back in your hand so you can make double profit), because they don't doubt me. You are the only one here who is shady.

Last edited by me12345; 13-03-18 at 10:03 AM.
me12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-18   #95
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
ANeoRki's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ahmedabad
Posts: 14
ANeoRki is Mysterious
Re: Cheated by cramble2005

Originally Posted by me12345 View Post
Let's hope the Whatsapp chat proves you innocent, or else you have absolutely no alibi at all brother! Like I have always maintained, I have tried everything to solve it. You name it, I have done it. I am also open to sending the mobo to someone else to check, or have someone come over to check. If I had even a remote doubt, I would not offer the above solution. Are you open to that? You don't even wanna hold money in escrow because you know you are getting screwed because the mobo was always faulty in the first place. You thought the buyer won't be able to prove anything and you can gain easy money. Sorry man, the haste with which you deliver your verdict proves it all. No one, Absolutely no one is even asking me to prove the same (even you haven't asked me for the videos, you just want the mobo back in your hand so you can make double profit), because they don't doubt me. You are the only one here who is shady.
Yes. This seems to be intervening, knowingly, uninvitedly.

I have Duly read the entire chat log.

Dear & Duly Respected Admins+Mods, I sincerely wish to help. Maybe guide both of them to deal wisely henceforth and to+from respected members here...

Please do read if you may/would. With 20+ years of experience in the IT field, I found the following:

Either, Cramble2005 is an absolute noob (for some extent of their conversation feels 100% surely)
or he just helped the seller make a quick buck.

From top to bottom as it went:

A]
SATA mode values - switching from AHCI to IDE, or vice versa. (these suggestions about 4 times)

If you completed Windows setup in the first go with either options set in BIOS, your OS wouldn't reboot simply because BIOS would "cause automatic instability by switching between AHCI-IDE modes" by itself.

The suggestions given by Cramble2005, citing this as the season is either absolutely noobish or misleading, if we decide upon how a person he is. (I'm really not getting into or towards that!!!).

If you installed Windows in AHCI, and for some reason switch to IDE, your Windows - may it be Visa, 7, 8/8.1 or even 10.... The OS Will simply not Boot. [or vice versa].
It will simply show a blue screen stating, something went wrong while booting windows.

This is because, when you set either IDE or AHCI, the SATA hard disk channel is numbered or named differently from the other...

And Windows looks for thr primary boot partition on the hard disk on that numbered channel.

The moment you switch the value, it cannot find the hard disk on its old channel, coded into the boot sector while it finishes the installation.

It's like you live in the same house, but govt just changed your street name, and thus all new mail can't reach you because the senders are still writing your old street name.... Analogy. Please.

It won't keep rebooting from, "after getting to desktop".


B]
From what I read in thst section, I found that Cramble2005 said, "5GHz, followed by him having used a AIO for cooling it.
To me, I would say the processor had an internal burn-out... Silicon disintegration. Somewhere. But this is something possible which could have happened.

C]
Next, he immediately has followed up with suggesting a replacement motherboard to Me12345.
"Sales Pitch."

D]
Following:
Cramble2005 was at least quite quite genuine or (because scared/worried) in suggesting to raise a complaint or issue here in the forum about how to deal with this issue, and follow directions as suggested by fellow members, Admins+Mods.

However, after suggesting the Z68 mobo, and all that followed....

E]
BOOTING to BIOS is perfect and then NOT booting to Windows is USER or OS error...
Is JUST PLAIN WRONG ON about 1000 levels!!!!!


The core idea lies around establishing the fact that an already failing or most possibly faulty processor was then coupled and installed into the faulty Z68 motherboard.

Thereby, later on absolutely failing even the Windows Setup process to even boot.

I would really like to stress on the fact that BIOS entry doesn't guarantee perfectly working components.

We should consider the fact that certain routines or sub-processors (like iGPU and its advanced functionality) would kick in when the OS calls for it.

BIOS simply checks whether all that is required is present & alive and get the OS to boot and work.

How it (all components) would all work is then Kickstarted by thr OS....

Which is where, the faulty regions started showing their true colors.


To mention quite importantly:

F]
Cramble2005 kept on stressing that =
If it boots to BIOS then the processor he sent was perfect ... Which later on was followed by faulty pins... For like 7 times....

Dude Cramble2005, here you are just conning the poor Me12345 chap....

Because, if the first motherboard got to boot, with Windows setup complete... And then, intermittent reboots.....
After which u asked the buyer to get into BIOS....

All indicate that Me12345's 1st motherboard was fine and perfect to boot into Windows...

Nor did it actually have any bent pins...

G]
Because any single bent pin will not get the PC to boot.. In fact either blow itself up, or the processor or just plain refuse to boot.... Depending on what pins were touching each other...

But it wouldn't let the entire setup process get completed, and get to boot into Windows...

Thus, if this situation / fact holds true.... Then, the Z68 motherboard lead to a complete functioning failure...

Thereby, leading more towards the deduction analysis that, that Z68 motherboard was even much more faulty than when the problems began with...
And thus, we all have seen the cascading results...

----------
Last bit, after having a word with the person Cramble2005 got the Z68 mobo from, he blatantly shrugged away from any testing warranty for Me12345...
Though, I could read that he mentioned about "2 days" in the chat. What's that for?
----------
The above behavior is a known modus operandi of one & only Jaydip in my experience in this forum.

I sincerely suggest, all who are knowing and maybe even much more experienced than me would be suggested to read this at least. And, comment with approvals or corrections as seemed necessary.

I'll just not accept any story based on Jaydip, where someone gets conned. Knowingly or Unknowingly.

I'd have to die, to kill my conscience.

Regards,
ANeoRki
reddevil7 likes this.

Last edited by ANeoRki; 13-03-18 at 06:35 PM.
ANeoRki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-18   #96
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 60
me12345 is Mysterious
Re: Cheated by cramble2005

Hahahaha!! Not even replying even after logging in. Posting that Whatsapp didn't go like Sundeep planned...I knew this was going to happen.
Everything you say and then retract makes it clear for everyone to see through your charades!
me12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-18   #97
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
cramble2005's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Jamshedpur
Posts: 91
cramble2005 is Notable
Re: Cheated by cramble2005

@me12345: Read MD MUSTAFHA KHALIQUE! You need some serious attentive reading skills.

@ANeoRki: Your biased opinions are worth ZERO. Infact Jaydip told me that you are the one who have started all this in the first place as some kind of a revenge against him and is actually behind all this fiasco. You are the one influencing buyer for returning as this product is from Jaydip. Not a valid reason imo. Try harder. Ain't seem to be working.

Sorry but this thread is not some kind of platform for you or anyone to discuss about Jaydip. Open your own thread and post as much about Jaydip or Modi. Nobody cares. Its your opinion.

As far as technical knowledge goes, your 20 years of experience is NIL with the kind of BS you have posted above. I do not have time and patience to argue with you.

Lastly, for crying out aloud: I DO NOT HAVE ANYONE'S MONEY AND I CANNOT HELP ANYONE ANYMORE.

Last edited by cramble2005; 15-03-18 at 03:10 AM.
cramble2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-18   #98
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
ANeoRki's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ahmedabad
Posts: 14
ANeoRki is Mysterious
Re: Cheated by cramble2005

Originally Posted by cramble2005 View Post
@me12345: Read MD MUSTAFHA KHALIQUE! You need some serious attentive reading skills.

@ANeoRki: Your biased opinions are worth ZERO.
There's no feud between you and me. So, with those words, You are absolute filth!

Infact Jaydip told me that you are the one who have started all this in the first place as some kind of a revenge against him and is actually behind all this fiasco. You are the one influencing buyer for returning as this product is from Jaydip. Not a valid reason imo. Try harder. Ain't seem to be working.
I DON'T NEED TO PROVE JACKSH!T to likes of you!

YOU ARE SIMPLY AN ACCOMPLICE TO A CRIME AND A KNOWN CRIMINAL.... WHATEVER JAYDIP HAS TOLD YOU IS JUST ANOTHER SCAMMING STORY FROM A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND CHEAT!
REVENGE OR NOT, THE FORUM EXISTS TO PROTECT BOTH THE BUYERS & SELLERS. MY ADVOCACY WAS TO NEITHER INCRIMINATE YOU NOR CUASE LOSS TO THE BUYER!

BUT YOUR DENSE BRAIN CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT!

MOREOVER:
THERE ARE AMPLE OF PEOPLE HERE, ADMINS & MODS WHO HAVE ALREADY REPEATEDLY BANNED JAYDIP FOR HIS SCAMMING WAYS!

NOW I HOPE THEY DO THR SAME WITH YOU!

BECAUSE, I DID MENTION THAT YOU GENUINELY DID OFFER AN OPTION TO THE BUYER... SO, WHERE IS THE BIAS IN THOSE WORDS!?


BUT YOU FAILED TO SEE BECAUSE YOU ARE SO MUCH FULL OF ARROGANCE AND TURDYNESS IN YOUR OWN EGO!


Sorry but this thread is not some kind of platform for you or anyone to discuss about Jaydip. Open your own thread and post as much about Jaydip or Modi. Nobody cares. Its your opinion.
NOBODY CARES TRUE. ABOUT YUOR EXISTENCE, YOU IDIOT!
IF YOU HAD SOME BRAINS THEN YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT BEFORE BRINGING YOUR ARROGANT EGO INSTEAD OF SOME SANE RATIONALE!

As far as technical knowledge goes, your 20 years of experience is NIL with the kind of BS you have posted above. I do not have time and patience to argue with you.
WHO THE "F" ARE YOU TO CLASSIFY THOSE SOLUTIONS AS BS!?


"ALL YOUR SOLUTIONS REVOLVE AROUND =
BOOTS TO BIOS, SO EVERYTHING IS OKAY!"

WOW! SO YOU CAN PLAY MUSIC, MOVIES AND GAMES DIRECTLY FROM THR BIOS, EH IDIOT!?

YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO WEASEL OUT OF THE MURKY SLIME THAT YOU HAVE CREATED FOR A QUICK BUCK, OR FOR SIMPLY SUPPORTING AN UNWANTED PERSON IN THIS COMMUNITY!

SHAME ON YOU FOR HAVING MORE SO SUCH ATTITUDE AND IRRATIONALE

THE TECHNICAL POINTS/SOLUTIONS ARE VALID AND HOLD TRUE AS IT'S MY PROFESSION UNLIKE YOURS OF SCAMMING, CHEATING AND ABUSING PEOPLE!


Lastly, for crying out aloud: I DO NOT HAVE ANYONE'S MONEY AND I CANNOT HELP ANYONE ANYMORE.
SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR BEING THE WORLD'S BIGGEST IDIOT WITH TRUCKLOADS OF ARROGANCE AND ZERO SANITY AND MANNERS!
NOW THAT, NO ONE CARES ABOUT, AND IT'S YOUR OPINION...

DON'T QUOTE ME ANY FURTHER! I DON'T WANNA WASTE MY TIME OF SEWAGE SLIMES LIKE YOU, CRAMBLE2005!





reddevil7 likes this.
ANeoRki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-18   #99
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
cramble2005's Avatar

 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Jamshedpur
Posts: 91
cramble2005 is Notable
Re: Cheated by cramble2005

Originally Posted by ANeoRki View Post
There's no feud between you and me. So, with those words, You are absolute filth!



I DON'T NEED TO PROVE JACKSH!T to likes of you!

YOU ARE SIMPLY AN ACCOMPLICE TO A CRIME AND A KNOWN CRIMINAL.... WHATEVER JAYDIP HAS TOLD YOU IS JUST ANOTHER SCAMMING STORY FROM A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND CHEAT!
REVENGE OR NOT, THE FORUM EXISTS TO PROTECT BOTH THE BUYERS & SELLERS. MY ADVOCACY WAS TO NEITHER INCRIMINATE YOU NOR CUASE LOSS TO THE BUYER!

BUT YOUR DENSE BRAIN CAN'T UNDERSTAND THAT!

MOREOVER:
THERE ARE AMPLE OF PEOPLE HERE, ADMINS & MODS WHO HAVE ALREADY REPEATEDLY BANNED JAYDIP FOR HIS SCAMMING WAYS!

NOW I HOPE THEY DO THR SAME WITH YOU!

BECAUSE, I DID MENTION THAT YOU GENUINELY DID OFFER AN OPTION TO THE BUYER... SO, WHERE IS THE BIAS IN THOSE WORDS!?


BUT YOU FAILED TO SEE BECAUSE YOU ARE SO MUCH FULL OF ARROGANCE AND TURDYNESS IN YOUR OWN EGO!




NOBODY CARES TRUE. ABOUT YUOR EXISTENCE, YOU IDIOT!
IF YOU HAD SOME BRAINS THEN YOU WOULD HAVE THOUGHT BEFORE BRINGING YOUR ARROGANT EGO INSTEAD OF SOME SANE RATIONALE!


WHO THE "F" ARE YOU TO CLASSIFY THOSE SOLUTIONS AS BS!?


"ALL YOUR SOLUTIONS REVOLVE AROUND =
BOOTS TO BIOS, SO EVERYTHING IS OKAY!"

WOW! SO YOU CAN PLAY MUSIC, MOVIES AND GAMES DIRECTLY FROM THR BIOS, EH IDIOT!?

YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO WEASEL OUT OF THE MURKY SLIME THAT YOU HAVE CREATED FOR A QUICK BUCK, OR FOR SIMPLY SUPPORTING AN UNWANTED PERSON IN THIS COMMUNITY!

SHAME ON YOU FOR HAVING MORE SO SUCH ATTITUDE AND IRRATIONALE

THE TECHNICAL POINTS/SOLUTIONS ARE VALID AND HOLD TRUE AS IT'S MY PROFESSION UNLIKE YOURS OF SCAMMING, CHEATING AND ABUSING PEOPLE!



SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR BEING THE WORLD'S BIGGEST IDIOT WITH TRUCKLOADS OF ARROGANCE AND ZERO SANITY AND MANNERS!
NOW THAT, NO ONE CARES ABOUT, AND IT'S YOUR OPINION...

DON'T QUOTE ME ANY FURTHER! I DON'T WANNA WASTE MY TIME OF SEWAGE SLIMES LIKE YOU, CRAMBLE2005!





I doubt in your 20 years of experience you have learned step by step troubleshooting the problem and identifying the root cause of issue. That's the reason I said that your 20 years of experience is NIL. I was troubleshooting the problem step by step to which your dear MD MUSTAFA KHALIQUE wasn't cooperating and when asked to send the product back, he asked for a refund first. Now I do not have his money, so, you guys are welcome to take refund from Jaydip and send him back the motherboard. I am outta this.

Any-which ways, you are in same league as MD MUSTAFA KHALIQUE and what I have been informed is that you are trying to sell ur product at cheaper price while asking him to return the already purchased product saying it is faulty. I am not sure what kind of sorcery is going on here and I ain't even interested in knowing that.

I AM NOT A LOW LIFE LIKE YOU BOTH THAT I WILL RESPOND TO UTTER CRAP WHICH YOU HAVE POSTED ABOVE. ITS YOUR MIND, I CANNOT DO ANYTHING IF IT IS FILLED WITH FILTH AND SHIT. MAYBE THAT IS WHAT YOUR PARENTS HAVE TAUGHT YOU. THAT KIND OF MAKES YOU BOTH ***HOLES THAT ARE ONLY GOOD ENUF FOR CRAPPING THINGS UP.

I WOULD LIKE TO JUSTIFY THE EXISTANCE OF THIS THREAD:

THIS THREAD IWAS FOR VERIFYING IF THE MOTHERBOARD IS FAULTY OR NOT.
IF THE MOTHERBOARD WAS FAULTY, THIS THREAD WAS FOR A SURETY THAT HE SENDS THE MOTHERBOARD IN ONE PIECE AND I RECEIVE AND REPLICATE THE PROBLEM.
IF THE PROBLEM EXISTS, HE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN HIS MONEY BACK DEDUCTING SHIPPING CHARGES.
IF THE PROBLEM WAS NOT THERE AND IT WORKED FLAWLESSLY, BUYER NEEDS TO PAY FOR SHIPPING IT BACK TO HIM.
BY NO MEANS THIS THREAD WAS FOR DISCUSSING JAYDIP IS SCAMMER AND WHAT HE DID AND WHAT HE DIDN'T.
ANYBODY WHO WISHES TO DISCUSS JAYDIP IS MORE THAN WELCOME TO PLEASE OPEN THEIR OWN THREAD AND POST WHATSOEVER YOU WISH TO.

SO FAR YOU BOTH HAVE BEEN BIASING YOUR OPINION ON JAYDIP. JAYDIP HAS SENT IT SO IT IS FAULTY BECAUSE JAYDIP IS BANNED.
I AM NOT THE ONE WHO BROUGHT JAYDIP IN ALL THIS. YOU WANT REFUND FROM ME AND NOT JAYDIP. YOU SHOULD HAVE TARGETED ME. BUT BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SHOW FORUM MEMBERS THAT JAYDIP IS BANNED AND HE SENT PRODUCT SO IT SHOULD BE RETURNED. AINT GONNA HAPPEN. TRY AS HARD AS YOU BOTH CAN.

MD MUSTAFA KHALIQUE, AS YOU HAVE SPOILED EVERYTHING BETWEEN US AND ABUSED AND CALLED NAMES AND WHAT NOT, I AINT GONNA HELP YOU ANYMORE AT ALL. YOU ARE A SCAMMER WHICH IS EVIDENT FROM YOUR -1 FEEDBACK. I SHOULD HAVE NEVER DEALT WITH YOU BECAUSE YOUR MODUS OPERANDI IS SAME FOR EARLIER DEAL AS WELL AS THIS DEAL. I BID ADIEU TO YOU AND AINT GONNA REPLY ANYMORE. YOU HAVE JAYDIPS NUMBER AND JAYDIP HAS YOUR MONEY. TAKE IT WITH HIM NOW AS IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE YOU NEED MY HELP ANYMORE.

Last edited by cramble2005; 15-03-18 at 08:27 AM.
cramble2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-18   #100
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.
 
 
ANeoRki's Avatar

 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ahmedabad
Posts: 14
ANeoRki is Mysterious
Re: Cheated by cramble2005

Originally Posted by cramble2005 View Post
I doubt in your 20 years of experience you have learned step by step troubleshooting the problem and identifying the root cause of issue. That's the reason I said that your 20 years of experience is NIL. I was troubleshooting the problem step by step to which your dear MD MUSTAFA KHALIQUE wasn't cooperating and when asked to send the product back, he asked for a refund first. Now I do not have his money, so, you guys are welcome to take refund from Jaydip and send him back the motherboard. I am outta this.
U R PROVING SIMPLY THAT YOU ARE AS DENSE AS THE CHEATERS IDEOLOGY THAT YOU WRAP AROUND YOUR HEAD, U JEJUNE PoS!

YOUR CHAT LOG PROVES THAT YOU REPEATEDLY HAVE FORCED ME12345 INTO ACCEPTING THAT BOOTING INTO BIOS PROCES THAT THE MOTHERBOARD IS OKAY!

I HAVE STATED THAT FACT, AND FORCING THAT IDEA OF YOURS IS NOT TERMED AS TROUBLESHOOTING!

Any-which ways, you are in same league as MD MUSTAFA KHALIQUE and what I have been informed is that you are trying to sell ur product at cheaper price while asking him to return the already purchased product saying it is faulty. I am not sure what kind of sorcery is going on here and I ain't even interested in knowing that.
PLEASE TELL ALL OF US AT THE FORUM, WHO GAVE YOU THOSE NEWS, BECAUSE I HAVEN'T CALLED YOU UP!
NEITHER HAD ME12345 STATED THAT ANYWHERE!

I HAVEN'T IN GOD'S NAME, MADE ANY SALES PITCH TO ME12345!!!!!


YOU ARE NOW BLATANTLY LYING FROM YOUR GENES! YOU POS! YOU'RE JUST NOW MAKING STORIES TO HIDE YOUR LIES AND CRIME!

I STATE IT HERE THAT, I CALLED UP ME12345, ASKED HIM ABOUT ALL HE HAD TRIED AND ISSUES AND THENCE ONLY THEN, I WROTE THAT ENTIRE DESCRIPTION OF THE FINDINGS!

I HAVE THE CALL RECORDS, AND I CAN PROVE THAT I NEVER MADE ANY SALES PITCH!
MOREOVER, I HAVE NO SUCH OLDER BOARDS OF 3RD GEN OR EVEN 4TH GEN!
CRAMBLE2005 IS NOW JUST MAKING ALLEGATIONS TO RUN AWAY FROM THE SITUATION AND JUST ABUSE ALL OTHER MEMBERS!

IN FACT, ME12345 TOLD ME HE WOULD NEVER EVER TRADE HERE, AND/OR BUY ANYTHING USED EVER AGAIN!
TO WHICH I TOLD HIM THAT:

"THERE ARE A FEW BAD PEOPLE IN THE FORUM, I KNOW OF ONLY JAYDIP PERSONALLY!
REST, THERE ARE SO MANY GENUINE PEOPLE THAT THEY WOULDN'T DO SUCH A THING! MODS OR ADMINS ARE ALSO GENUINE AND THEY WOULD HELP YOU OUT WHERE THEY'RE NECESSARY!"



I AM NOT A LOW LIFE LIKE YOU BOTH THAT I WILL RESPOND TO UTTER CRAP WHICH YOU HAVE POSTED ABOVE. ITS YOUR MIND, I CANNOT DO ANYTHING IF IT IS FILLED WITH FILTH AND SHIT. MAYBE THAT IS WHAT YOUR PARENTS HAVE TAUGHT YOU. THAT KIND OF MAKES YOU BOTH ***HOLES THAT ARE ONLY GOOD ENUF FOR CRAPPING THINGS UP.
"TYPICAL NORTHIE ABUSING PSYCHOLOGY! "

IT'S YOUR PARENTS THAT HAVEN'T TAUGHT YOU ANYTHING AT ALL EXCEPT LYING, CHEATING, ABUSING AND EVEN BLAMING OR INCRIMINATING OTHER PEOPLE FALSELY! I DOUBT WHETHER YOU ARE EVEN THEIR CHILD!?

HECK, ARE YOU DOING JUSTICE TO YOUR PARENTS UPBRINGING OR THEIR EFFORTS TO RAISE YOU!?
NO! BCOZ U R SURROUNDED BY SCUM LIKE JAYDIP!
WHY WOULD SOMEONE TRADE WITH A PERSON WHO IS BANNED REPEATEDLY IN THIS FORUM!?


DUDE, HOW WILL YOU ESCAPE FROM ALL THIS BY FALSELY STATING THAT I AM SELLING SOMETHING TO ME12345, AFBC!

I DARE YOU TO PROVE THAT I MADE SOME OR EVEN ANY SALES PITCH TO ME12345!

YOU CAN'T BECOZ YOUR LIKE A PARROT - REPEATING WHAT JAYDIP TEACHES YOU IN THE NIGHT!
EVERY POST HERE, YOU SCURRY TO HIM, ASK FOR REPLIES, AND THEN POST OVER HERE!
YOU REALLY HAVE NO BRAINS FOR YOURSELF! YOU'RE JIST A STUPID PUPPET IN THE HANDS OF JAYDIP!

I TOLD HIM (ME12345) YESTERDAY, THAT FOR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL TROUBLESHOOTING HELP HE NEEDS, HE CAN FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME, OR ANY OTHER EXPERIENCED PEOPLE IN THE FORUM...!

I WOULD LIKE TO JUSTIFY THE EXISTANCE OF THIS THREAD:
BULLSH1T!!!

THIS WAS UR SALE THREAD, A.H.! YOUR ONE SICK PIECE OF S! NOW YOU'RE JUST SPREADING LIES!
reddevil7 likes this.
ANeoRki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-18   #101
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 60
me12345 is Mysterious
Re: Cheated by cramble2005

Let's just stop it here guys. Both versions of the story has been shared. Sundeep will only trust people who sides with him, so no use arguing!
I hope others also go through this thread and share their views. Until then, let us just hit the sidelines!
reddevil7 likes this.
me12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-03-18   #102
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 60
me12345 is Mysterious
Re: Cheated by cramble2005



I guess I may have found the culprit! Is this how the socket should look? It looks to me like there are pins missing on top of the socket!
Attached Thumbnails
>img_20180315_220052.jpg  
me12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-18   #103
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 60
me12345 is Mysterious
Re: Cheated by cramble2005

Anyone?
me12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-18   #104
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking
 
 
Veyron's Avatar

 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 164
Veyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly Admirable
Re: Cheated by cramble2005

upload a high res image with proper light
Veyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-18   #105
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.
 

 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 60
me12345 is Mysterious
Re: Cheated by cramble2005

Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
upload a high res image with proper light


I think the missing pins are clearly visible here. Forum doesn't allow me to upload higher res images.
This pin was missing even before the mobo reached me, which is proved by the picture send by OP.
me12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SaleMobile Phones Sweetest Mobile Deal Ever on Erodov! drsingh Closed/Completed Deals 1 12-02-14 02:54 PM
QUERY: Deal Issue of Hdd & No Refund from Bodhisattwa Batman Feedback and Test Drive 9 06-07-12 10:25 PM
Issue Regarding a Deal with Sagar Udit Feedback and Test Drive 23 24-11-10 08:31 AM
[E]xclusive Erodov Deal : SoundMAGIC PL30 @ Rs 1299 shipped Mediahome Closed/Completed Deals 11 20-06-09 03:57 PM


Tags
cheated, cramble2005, deal, erodov, issue
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:21 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.