Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 12-03-18   #76
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Cheated by cramble2005

Originally Posted by me12345 View Post
I have decided that u r a cheat. That's all I need to decide. Also u haven't been able to prove the motherboard was ever working fine either. All you can do is type away, spineless keyboard warrior!
@invader, @johnjoyjoe, @ChironX

This guy has stooped down to his true lows and has now started crapping sale threads too. Can we please go through the thread. He has changed the title too and is accusing of cheating when there is no such thing here. Can we please take strict action against him.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

I went thru our chats and figured that earlier also he tried to prove to me that processor was faulty too by saying my PC is restarting but then he realized that I have everything under place from cpuz to cpu serial number pics and he wasn't able to swap out the earlier purchased faulty cpu with the one purchased from me which is working. I am glad that I took photographs and sent to him and also put them over on erodov. I am pretty sure this guy is trying to swap the working motherboard with faulty one and send me back the faulty swapped motherboard. If anyone is cheat here it is @me12345.

Last edited by cramble2005; 12-03-18 at 09:56 AM.
cramble2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-18   #77
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by cramble2005 View Post
@invader, @johnjoyjoe, @ChironX

This guy has stooped down to his true lows and has now started crapping sale threads too. Can we please go through the thread. He has changed the title too and is accusing of cheating when there is no such thing here. Can we please take strict action against him.

---------- Post added at 09:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

I went thru our chats and figured that earlier also he tried to prove to me that processor was faulty too by saying my PC is restarting but then he realized that I have everything under place from cpuz to cpu serial number pics and he wasn't able to swap out the earlier purchased faulty cpu with the one purchased from me which is working. I am glad that I took photographs and sent to him and also put them over on erodov. I am pretty sure this guy is trying to swap the working motherboard with faulty one and send me back the faulty swapped motherboard. If anyone is cheat here it is @me12345.
Wow you have really caught me, How did u know I am swapping the mobo with a faulty one! Damn, u are a detective! Btw I myself clarified that the Processor wasn't faulty and that is not what I'm trying to return, just for the records!!!
me12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-18   #78
teh nuB!
[E]onian

rkkaranrk is Notable

Wow you have really caught me, How did u know I am swapping the mobo with a faulty one! Damn, u are a detective! Btw I myself clarified that the Processor wasn't faulty and that is not what I'm trying to return, just for the records!!!
Why don't u just send the mother board back to the seller for a refund ? Why is it so hard for you to do it ?

Old 12-03-18   #79
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by rkkaranrk View Post
Why don't u just send the mother board back to the seller for a refund ? Why is it so hard for you to do it ?

Read the entire thread if and when you find the time to do that(You will see how quickly and often he changes his colors). When I agreed to send the mobo back he said he'll only give half the money, to which I did not agree. When others also pitched in he changed his story and said he has always been ready to give me back the entire money. I don't trust this guy to send money back, so I asked him to deposit money with a mod or a senior member and then I will ship the mobo back, but that's not how he will do it. I can't risk sending both the mobo and money to him.
Old 12-03-18   #80
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable
Re: Issue with a Deal in Erodov

I wanted to pay you back your full money but because you are not cooperating and trying your best to prove the item is faulty when it is not, i cannot help you out. And now that you have shown your true self which i wanted to bring out in front of everyone and thats why i edited money from 6.5 to 3.25, i am glad that you decided to not send it back as it would have complicated things further for me.

Everyone knows who is trying to cheat here. I came to know about it as soon as you refused TeamViewer in the very first place. Also i knew that you will soon drop down to calling names and what not and thats why i asked you to check your tone in the beginning.

Anyways, goodluck with your future cheating endeavours.

Yeah! Ban the only person who is trying to help you out for a deal outside erodov. Definitely, its gonna happen soon! Keep your fingers crossed!
@me12345: Can you read this or else get it translated in your understandable language so that you can understand what is written here 5 days back? This is far before any mod intervened. I just wanted to see if you are a genuine person or not. I am sure you are not after that because a genuine person will not keep a faulty item and instead go with cash. For me or anyone else 3.25k is far better than keeping a dead mobo.

In any case I was really keen on helping you out earlier and would have given you money out of my pocket in worst case scenario if Jaydip would have cheated me as well. I am glad that wasn't the case and it turns out you are the one who is trying to cheat. But now that I have realized that you are a spurious and fake person, I would stay away from any commitments.

I edited the money part to half so that you can be your true self rather than a wolf hiding in a goats skin. If the motherboard is faulty why are you so keen to keep it? Money part comes at a later stage, you havent been able to prove a single statement of yours. Get a ground first. Earlier for CPU also you said the same thing that the system keeps rebooting. Now with motherboard too the system keeps rebooting. The problem is not with system, it is with you.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Read the entire thread if and when you find the time to do that(You will see how quickly and often he changes his colors). When I agreed to send the mobo back he said he'll only give half the money, to which I did not agree. When others also pitched in he changed his story and said he has always been ready to give me back the entire money. I don't trust this guy to send money back, so I asked him to deposit money with a mod or a senior member and then I will ship the mobo back, but that's not how he will do it. I can't risk sending both the mobo and money to him.
Also, when you have already edited the title to Cheated by cramble2005, then be it. You are the GOD of your own world. Keep arriving on decisions yourself and be happy.

You can't risk money with me, then why did you pay in the first place? What use is the faulty mobo to you? Would you care to explain.

There is no such thing as faulty mobo, its just you have changed your mind. You have accepted in whatsapp chat yourself that you do not want to keep it and have changed your mind now. I am not going to pay for your change of mind in any case. You are just making excuses for sending it back stating it is faulty.

What if the motherboard works okay when I test it? What if you are making some silly mistake running it? What if your some other hardware is faulty instead of motherboard?

Also, before calling anybody cheater get your statements backed up by a sound proof. You have the motherboard for more than a week now, you haven't been able to prove nothing except illogical statements. Your words mean nothing to me now.

Last edited by cramble2005; 12-03-18 at 12:20 PM.
Old 12-03-18   #81
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious
Re: Issue with a Deal in Erodov

@me12345: Can you read this or else get it translated in your understandable language so that you can understand what is written here 5 days back?

I edited the money part to half so that you can be your true self rather than a wolf hiding in a goats skin. If the motherboard is faulty why are you so keen to keep it? Money part comes at a later stage, you havent been able to prove a single statement of yours. Get a ground first. Earlier for CPU also you said the same thing that the system keeps rebooting. Now with motherboard too the system keeps rebooting. The problem is not with system, it is with you.
You should read again the problem I had posted. All those insinuations of no one able to understand English, yet you are the one who does not understand simple English! About the processor being problematic, I took it back long back because it was clear that it wasn't the problem. Yet you will latch onto that and try to shift the entire blame on me. Damn, you are incredibly dedicated to proving your cause, no matter your story checks out or not...
Old 12-03-18   #82
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

You should read again the problem I had posted. All those insinuations of no one able to understand English, yet you are the one who does not understand simple English! About the processor being problematic, I took it back long back because it was clear that it wasn't the problem. Yet you will latch onto that and try to shift the entire blame on me. Damn, you are incredibly dedicated to proving your cause, no matter your story checks out or not...
My story is written for everyone to look at. Your story does not check out. Instead of answering simple questions, you avoid them and insist on no questions asked refund. I do not have your money for giving you your refund. If you send the motherboard back I would have used my repo with Jaydip to get your money back incase the mothboard was faulty. However, you yourself are not sure whether motherboard is faulty or not, thats why you are asking for a refund first.
Old 12-03-18   #83
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

I'm not asking for a refund first, I am asking you to deposit the money with someone neutral. I have my door open for any one to come and check if the mobo is faulty or not!! Rest even my story is written for everyone to read!
reddevil7 likes this.
Old 12-03-18   #84
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

I'm not asking for a refund first, I am asking you to deposit the money with someone neutral. I have my door open for any one to come and check if the mobo is faulty or not!! Rest even my story is written for everyone to read!
How can i deposit money when i do not have your money? Have i opened some kind of charity?

Please go thru the thread I said in the beginning that i spoke with jaydip and he said he doesnot beleive a word you say and asked me to check the motherboard first.

Helping you out was the worst decision. I should have left you alone in the very beginning.
Old 12-03-18   #85
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

I transferred you the money, if I want it back from you, is that charity? I know the product is faulty, and I am open to any Kolkata member to come and confirm the same. Of course he doesn't believe a word I say, he always knew the mobo is faulty, he ain't giving a penny back! Now I send you back the mobo and then he refuses to believe you too, then you will say it's not your problem and you will not bear a loss. I am not doing anything without immunizing myself from further loss. Worst case I lose both my money and the mobo.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Helping you out was the worst decision. I should have left you alone in the very beginning.
Rightly spoken, taking your help was the worst decision of my life.
reddevil7 likes this.
Old 12-03-18   #86
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

I transferred you the money, if I want it back from you, is that charity? I know the product is faulty, and I am open to any Kolkata member to come and confirm the same. Of course he doesn't believe a word I say, he always knew the mobo is faulty, he ain't giving a penny back! Now I send you back the mobo and then he refuses to believe you too, then you will say it's not your problem and you will not bear a loss. I am not doing anything without immunizing myself from further loss. Worst case I lose both my money and the mobo.

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Rightly spoken, taking your help was the worst decision of my life.
LOL! You are a know it all then! What's the point of all this non sense in that case? Why and what are we arguing about then?

As far as someone coming by and getting it working for you, thats called technical support. Take your computer to a professional and let them take care of it.

@invader, @ChironX, @johnjoyjoe: can we please delete this thread! He is just spreading bad repo for me and nothing else. I do not see any reason for keeping this as he wish to keep the motherboard and do not agree to any of the options.

Last edited by cramble2005; 12-03-18 at 03:57 PM.
Old 12-03-18   #87
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

LOL! You are a know it all then! What's the point of all this non sense in that case? Why and what are we arguing about then?

As far as someone coming by and getting it working for you, thats called technical support. Take your computer to a professional and let them take care of it.

@invader, @ChironX, @johnjoyjoe: can we please delete this thread! He is just spreading bad repo for me and nothing else. I do not see any reason for keeping this as he wish to keep the motherboard and do not agree to any of the options.
Technical Support, lol! Now who is not understanding simple English. I wrote someone can come and check if it's working fine or not since you and your friend Jaydip doesn't trust what I say. For someone who says if the Pc boots into BIOS, then everything is fine, it may be hard to understand. I sympathize!!
Old 12-03-18   #88
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

If you send the motherboard back I would have used my repo with Jaydip to get your money back incase the mothboard was faulty.
Just for records sake, it's not repo, it's rapport. And there u were insinuating that no one knows English here.
Old 12-03-18   #89
teh nuB!
[E]onian

rkkaranrk is Notable

Just for records sake, it's not repo, it's rapport. And there u were insinuating that no one knows English here.
Lol.

rkkaranrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-18   #90
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

I doubt you heard of term " Slang". Google it,

Anyways, I have realized one thing, making an idiot understand anything is like slamming your head in a wall. Its not gonna make any difference for idiot but result into an headache to you. So, I rest my case. You may bark as much as you can now.
Post New Thread  Reply