Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 07-03-18   #61
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Cheated by cramble2005

Originally Posted by cramble2005 View Post
Alright! Bro! I am done helping ya out. You may blab as much as you can over here or over anywhere else and see if that might get your money back. Do whatsover you can now.

Remember one thing you have spoiled this yourself and noone else is responsible for your actions.
Yup my fault that I bought a product from you. Just so you know, I wrote above as well that I have accepted the loss (I can always just work and earn the money, can't let 6.5k stress me out) and the sole motive to keep this going is to get you banned for cheating. PEACE and SILENCE
reddevil7 likes this.
me12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-18   #62
teh nuB!

ANeoRki is Mysterious

Hi Mods, buyer & seller.

I didn't wanna ruin or sound like ruining or preaching whatsoever in this thread.
I wanna reveal a few things:
Neither crumble or Me12345 are wrong.
Neither knew what they were getting into (probably).

I have dealt with Jaydip previously. The 1st time, I trusted him. But, his modus operandi and his personal ethics I realized later on that meant only to be beneficial for himself - at all costs and effects on the buyer.

Here is what I have had disclosed and dicsussed with a group of friends from this forum -
Regarding this Z68P motherboard:

That mobo model Jaydip tried to sell to me for 3k
But, I chose to refrain from dealing with him.

(It seems, He sold it via someone else)

1) It had some audio chip problem
2) It had some usb ports not working like 4 out of 10 or 6 out of 10 not working
3) Lot of hassles in that mobo

- He tried pushing it to me and rest of the world for 7 months.... Prior to Diwali 2017 - he wad pestering me a lot of time with various schemes and bundled offers like a 4 core XEON processor alongwith this motherboard...

The last thing he told me was -. He was gonna use this mobo with 4 GPUs for mining purposes. There was a fallout between him & me regarding this issue too.
He had visited me un-announced and till then I took him for a friend...
But, he took riser cards (which I had bought for myself) with partial payment and rupees 100 unpaid of the actual cost of purchase of thise riser cards.

I waited for a week for him to pay up. But he didn't. Despite daily reminders via personal calls and messages. Even about 50 ppl know abt it. This went on for 22 days.

A mere 100 bucks don't hurt me but it was a question of ethics and my hard earned money.

If you can trust my words - and I have the entire chat log on whatsapp and also call recordings -
He blatantly put forth a Condition for paying 100 rupees - that he will pay me only if I help him completely put together his mining rigs.

What more proof do you want that this person is ridiculously untrustworthy!?

That's why since last time, I had decided... I won't deal about anything from him.... Or anyone linked with him!

Also, here's some inside info he boasted about=
He buys all such motherboard and processors from scrap for about 200 to 500 rupees.

He tries some tinkering with them (like changing the CR2032 battery or shorting the CMOS chip or tugging pins slots etc), or/and makes some unreliable PCB repairs from a local technician in his city whom he pays about 200 to 300 bucks.

Once it gets to boot to install windows and get to desktop, he sells all such material for upwards of 2,500/-
The moment it leaves his hands, his responsibility is over. He has personally told me all this.

Mods, guys please please look into this. And keep a track of whom you are dealing with.

This is all I can say and write for someone to take this into consideration.

I have lots to say about Jaydip. He has told me about having 4 different accounts on Erodov & TE under different names. I haven't any intentions of wasting time to find out - who and however.

I personally know a few ppl here and trust them 100%.

But sadly, can't say any decimal bits about trusting Jaydip ever in this lifetime or any other...

Regards,
ANeoRki
ANeoRki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-18   #63
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by ANeoRki View Post
Hi Mods, buyer & seller.

I didn't wanna ruin or sound like ruining or preaching whatsoever in this thread.
I wanna reveal a few things:
Neither crumble or Me12345 are wrong.
Neither knew what they were getting into (probably).

I have dealt with Jaydip previously. The 1st time, I trusted him. But, his modus operandi and his personal ethics I realized later on that meant only to be beneficial for himself - at all costs and effects on the buyer.

Here is what I have had disclosed and dicsussed with a group of friends from this forum -
Regarding this Z68P motherboard:

That mobo model Jaydip tried to sell to me for 3k
But, I chose to refrain from dealing with him.

(It seems, He sold it via someone else)

1) It had some audio chip problem
2) It had some usb ports not working like 4 out of 10 or 6 out of 10 not working
3) Lot of hassles in that mobo

- He tried pushing it to me and rest of the world for 7 months.... Prior to Diwali 2017 - he wad pestering me a lot of time with various schemes and bundled offers like a 4 core XEON processor alongwith this motherboard...

The last thing he told me was -. He was gonna use this mobo with 4 GPUs for mining purposes. There was a fallout between him & me regarding this issue too.
He had visited me un-announced and till then I took him for a friend...
But, he took riser cards (which I had bought for myself) with partial payment and rupees 100 unpaid of the actual cost of purchase of thise riser cards.

I waited for a week for him to pay up. But he didn't. Despite daily reminders via personal calls and messages. Even about 50 ppl know abt it. This went on for 22 days.

A mere 100 bucks don't hurt me but it was a question of ethics and my hard earned money.

If you can trust my words - and I have the entire chat log on whatsapp and also call recordings -
He blatantly put forth a Condition for paying 100 rupees - that he will pay me only if I help him completely put together his mining rigs.

What more proof do you want that this person is ridiculously untrustworthy!?

That's why since last time, I had decided... I won't deal about anything from him.... Or anyone linked with him!

Also, here's some inside info he boasted about=
He buys all such motherboard and processors from scrap for about 200 to 500 rupees.

He tries some tinkering with them (like changing the CR2032 battery or shorting the CMOS chip or tugging pins slots etc), or/and makes some unreliable PCB repairs from a local technician in his city whom he pays about 200 to 300 bucks.

Once it gets to boot to install windows and get to desktop, he sells all such material for upwards of 2,500/-
The moment it leaves his hands, his responsibility is over. He has personally told me all this.

Mods, guys please please look into this. And keep a track of whom you are dealing with.

This is all I can say and write for someone to take this into consideration.

I have lots to say about Jaydip. He has told me about having 4 different accounts on Erodov & TE under different names. I haven't any intentions of wasting time to find out - who and however.

I personally know a few ppl here and trust them 100%.

But sadly, can't say any decimal bits about trusting Jaydip ever in this lifetime or any other...

Regards,
ANeoRki
Thanks for taking some of your precious time out to share this with us. It is immensely helpful by showing that Jaydip cannot be trusted nor can any of his product! But there also needs to be some way to avoid similar cases from occurring. Should all transactions be carried with a middleman involved to hold the money, or should the transaction be done over ebay for protection? The integrity of this forum depends on trust and when such things happen it reflects poorly on the entire forum sadly.
ANeoRki and reddevil7 like this.
Old 09-03-18   #64
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

Originally Posted by me12345 View Post
Yup my fault that I bought a product from you. Just so you know, I wrote above as well that I have accepted the loss (I can always just work and earn the money, can't let 6.5k stress me out) and the sole motive to keep this going is to get you banned for cheating. PEACE and SILENCE
A few points for you:
  1. I do not have your money
  2. Its your money and your wish, you wanna throw it down the drain or burn it, your choice
  3. I tried to help you but you are too stubborn and do not agree to anything
  4. If the mobo is faulty how come you do not want to send it back, i doubt its of any use to you if its faulty
  5. It seems to me that you just wanted to create a fuss so that you can get as much money back and keep the motherboard as well (Fraud and cheating)
  6. I am not gonna pay you anything till the time I myself check the motherboard and decide if the issues exist or not, because you keep on changing the issues
  7. And yes get me banned for helping you out and suggesting you to get community decide over here. Gonna happen soon. Keep your fingers crossed.
  8. And regarding Jaydip, everybody have their own personal experiences. Your transaction was with me and you should have kept with me rather than unnecessarily bringing his name and trying to play a victim here. I have done transactions worth lakhs with him and never had issues. He have given me no questions asked returns even after testing warranty was over. So, if you could have just sent the mobo back, it was upto me how I would have paid you back had the motherboard been faulty. But you wanted to complicate things. And here we are in a complicated mess.
  9. As far as trusting me goes, you may check my feedback. Secondly, if i had to commit a fraud i would not have sent you CPU or Motherboard and would have conned you then and there. Try thinking with your brain before calling someone cheater and fraud. You do not have a single thing to prove that except false statements and arguments, which do not matter in an educated community.
mehtaarjun likes this.
cramble2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-18   #65
teh nuB!

reddevil7 is Mysterious

A few points for you:
  1. I do not have your money
  2. Its your money and your wish, you wanna throw it down the drain or burn it, your choice
  3. I tried to help you but you are too stubborn and do not agree to anything
  4. If the mobo is faulty how come you do not want to send it back, i doubt its of any use to you if its faulty
  5. It seems to me that you just wanted to create a fuss so that you can get as much money back and keep the motherboard as well (Fraud and cheating)
  6. I am not gonna pay you anything till the time I myself check the motherboard and decide if the issues exist or not, because you keep on changing the issues
  7. And yes get me banned for helping you out and suggesting you to get community decide over here. Gonna happen soon. Keep your fingers crossed.
  8. And regarding Jaydip, everybody have their own personal experiences. Your transaction was with me and you should have kept with me rather than unnecessarily bringing his name and trying to play a victim here. I have done transactions worth lakhs with him and never had issues. He have given me no questions asked returns even after testing warranty was over. So, if you could have just sent the mobo back, it was upto me how I would have paid you back had the motherboard been faulty. But you wanted to complicate things. And here we are in a complicated mess.
  9. As far as trusting me goes, you may check my feedback. Secondly, if i had to commit a fraud i would not have sent you CPU or Motherboard and would have conned you then and there. Try thinking with your brain before calling someone cheater and fraud. You do not have a single thing to prove that except false statements and arguments, which do not matter in an educated community.
Dude you sold him a faulty motherboard acting as the middleman for a scammer,the responsibility of providing refund lies entirely with you . If you provided testing warranty you should give him 100% refund not 50% as he reported the problem to you immediately.
Cramble it is your responsibility to make sure the buyer gets a refund as you vouched for jaydip by acting as the middleman,you are the seller here according to forum rules not jaydip who's banned here.

If the motherboard arrived defective it is the responsibility of the seller to honour the testing warranty. Testing warranty means the motherboard should be working properly for the duration of the testing warranty not when you shipped it.

Just because you say the board was working properly when "jaydip"shipped it does not mean it was actually working properly as he's a known scammer and is already banned here . The way you keep blaming the buyer and vouching for jaydip saying the board was working fine taking "Jaydip's" word as gosple is strange.

I believe the buyer a lot more than the seller or jaydip here as he payed the full amount for the board before receiving the product and I don't see any incentive for him to try to get a refund for a fully functional motherboard which he needs for his processor.

The mods here are so inactive , can someone please tag the mods again so this issue can be resolved. It took them more than 6 months to ban the guy who scammed me here even though I had all the proof so ...

Salman8506 likes this.
reddevil7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-18   #66
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

Why doesn't anyone read the thread fully before arriving at conclusions?

The answers to reddevil questions are as follows:

1. The motherboard isn't purchased over erodov and is an transaction outside. The thread is only here for opinions.
2. I have not included Jaydip, me12345 did. Had he not I would have been responsible.
3. Still I am not backing off from any kind of responsibility. But without checking item i cannot say if it is faulty or not. For that i need the item with me.
4. The buyer wants everything as per his terms and conditions and does not want to cooperate.
5. As far as incentive is concerned, he just wants some compensation for motherboard and wants to keep the motherboard as far as i understand.
6. I am not vouching for anyone, just like other people have shared their opinion about Jaydip, so did I.
7. I would like to know how you have arrived at conclusion of motherboard being faulty?

Basically just because jaydip sent it does that make any item faulty. Do you have any logical reasoning behind attributing motherboard as faulty.

Also, please read the thread carefully, i am trying to cooperate as much as i can but this guy is soo adamant that he isnt ready for any logical conversation. He is just giving statements after statememts and no proofs. He could have easily sent the motherboard back to me and it would have been my headache how i would have paid him back. Rather than going thru all this mess. I would really like to know what is he doing with the faulty motherboard now? Has it started working okay now miraculously?
mehtaarjun likes this.
Old 10-03-18   #67
teh nuB!
[E]onian

rkkaranrk is Notable

Originally Posted by reddevil7 View Post
Dude you sold him a faulty motherboard acting as the middleman for a scammer,the responsibility of providing refund lies entirely with you . If you provided testing warranty you should give him 100% refund not 50% as he reported the problem to you immediately.
Cramble it is your responsibility to make sure the buyer gets a refund as you vouched for jaydip by acting as the middleman,you are the seller here according to forum rules not jaydip who's banned here.

If the motherboard arrived defective it is the responsibility of the seller to honour the testing warranty. Testing warranty means the motherboard should be working properly for the duration of the testing warranty not when you shipped it.

Just because you say the board was working properly when "jaydip"shipped it does not mean it was actually working properly as he's a known scammer and is already banned here . The way you keep blaming the buyer and vouching for jaydip saying the board was working fine taking "Jaydip's" word as gosple is strange.

I believe the buyer a lot more than the seller or jaydip here as he payed the full amount for the board before receiving the product and I don't see...

If he did provided testing warranty and the motherboard did not worked in that period the buyer is eligible for a refund but then don't u think buyer needs to send the mother board back to the seller for it ? I think the seller is ready to refund him the money but for that he needs the mother board back, Right ?

mehtaarjun and reddevil7 like this.
Old 10-03-18   #68
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

Originally Posted by rkkaranrk View Post
If he did provided testing warranty and the motherboard did not worked in that period the buyer is eligible for a refund but then don't u think buyer needs to send the mother board back to the seller for it ? I think the seller is ready to refund him the money but for that he needs the mother board back, Right ?

Thanks a lot bro! Finally someone who can read and understand English!
rkkaranrk likes this.
Old 10-03-18   #69
teh nuB!

reddevil7 is Mysterious

Thanks a lot bro! Finally someone who can read and understand English!
Dude stop insinuating that you are the only one here "who can read and understand English" . I have read the entire thread, infact I was interested in buying your processor when you put it up for sale but I didn't have a motherboard for it so decided against it.

I totally agree that you should receive the motherboard before going forward with the refund . All I'm saying is if the board is defective when he received it and the buyer reports it to you within the testing warranty he is right to ask for a refund. Sure you are not liable here even if you refuse to honour the warranty if the deal took place outside the forum but it would be very unethical and no one would trust you here too . You admitted here that you acted as the middleman and helped the buyer with the deal so you do have some responsibility.

If you confirm you will refund the entire amount once you receive the motherboard than the buyer should ship the board and all the accessories he received to you. You should make it clear here if you agree to this and if there are any terms and conditions beforehand.
Testing warranty is no small deal dude you should only provide testing warranty if you are 100% sure your product will not develop a problem during shipping and over the duration of the testing warranty.
I have seen many members honour testing warranty and end up having to refund the entire amount but I hold them in high regard for that reason. It's your choice if you honour it or not, but if you don't it looks very shady how you "helped" the buyer acquire a motherboard from a known scammer who's banned here for processor you sold right here and refuse to honour testing warranty for the motherboard as there is no seperate thread for it here .

ANeoRki, Salman8506 and bs1979 like this.
Old 11-03-18   #70
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

Thanks for pitching in guys, but as you can see, the seller has no intentions of giving the money back. He keeps saying things and changes his story version once he feels he has a chance to shift the blame on me. Despite ANeoRki mentioning that Jaydip was trying to sell the same motherboard which was faulty at half the price, cramble still doesn't believe that the mobo is faulty. Either he made a hefty profit or avoided a hefty loss, either ways he has the money now and which man but the one with the highest morals would part with their money! Buyer can go to hell!
Old 11-03-18   #71
teh nuB!

rijinpk1 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by rkkaranrk View Post

seller has mentioned he will refund half the money and is not ready to bear the full amount as refund. check other posts! So should the buyer bear 50% of his money for a half baked product(if it really is!)? @cramble2005 needs to be clear on this. If the product is faulty, it is your responsibility to provide 100% refund as buyer has immediately informed about all the problems he has faced.
rijinpk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-18   #72
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

Dude stop insinuating that you are the only one here "who can read and understand English" . I have read the entire thread, infact I was interested in buying your processor when you put it up for sale but I didn't have a motherboard for it so decided against it.

I totally agree that you should receive the motherboard before going forward with the refund . All I'm saying is if the board is defective when he received it and the buyer reports it to you within the testing warranty he is right to ask for a refund. Sure you are not liable here even if you refuse to honour the warranty if the deal took place outside the forum but it would be very unethical and no one would trust you here too . You admitted here that you acted as the middleman and helped the buyer with the deal so you do have some responsibility.

If you confirm you will refund the entire amount once you receive the motherboard than the buyer should ship the board and all the accessories he received to you. You should make it clear here if you agree to this and if there are any terms and conditions beforehand.
Testing warranty is no small deal dude you should only provide testing warranty if you are 100% sure your product will not develop a problem during shipping and over the duration of the testing warranty.
I have seen many members honour testing warranty and end up having to refund the entire amount but I hold them in high regard for that reason. It's your choice if you honour it or not, but if you don't it looks very shady how you "helped" the buyer acquire a motherboard from a known scammer who's banned here for processor you sold right here and refuse to honour testing warranty for the motherboard as there is no seperate thread for it here .

Again bro! Really sorry! But please read the thread and my last comment!

I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IF THE BUYER IS IN DIRECT CONTACT WID THE SELLER! HE TOOK JAYDIPS NAME AND BROUGHT HIM IN. HE IS MORE THAN WELCOME TO CALL HIM AND ASK WHAT PROFIT I MADE AND CLEAR ALL HIS DOUBTS. U KNOW JAYDIP THEN U CAN CALL HIM TOO AND ASK HIM WHAT PROFIT HAD I MADE.

AS FAR AS TESTING WARRANTY IS CONCERNED, I HAD ASKED HIM 1000 TIMES TO SEND THE MOTHERBOARD BACK AND LET ME DO THE HARD WORK BUT INSTEAD HE WANTS TO DO EVERYTHING HIMSELF. PLEASE GO AHEAD.

NEITHER I HAVE MOTHERBOARD NOR MONEY.

AS FAR AS JAYDIP BEING SCAMMER IS CONCERNED, MAYBE WITH YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE HE MIGHT HAVE DONE WRONG OR WHATSOEVER. I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF HIM BEING BANNED HERE. HE HAS STRAIGHT DEALING WITH ME. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE.

HAD HE SENT THE MOTHERBOARD AND NOT GOT REFUND OR MOTHERBOARD BACKS, YOU OR ANYONE COULD HAVE BLAMED ME FOR CHEATING. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW HELPING SOMEONE CAN BECOME CHEATING.

ALSO WHY WOULD I COMMIT FOR REFUNDING THE AMOUNT WHEN IT ISNT EVEN ESTABLISHED THAT THE MOTHERBOARD IS FAULTY.

I WOULD AGAIN SUGGEST YOU TO READ THE COMMENTS TO CHECK HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE ASKED BUYER TO SEND THE MOTHERBOARD BACK AND LET ME TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING BUT HE WANTS TO DO IT HIMSELF.

For the love of god, please read the comments and then ask questions.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

Thanks for pitching in guys, but as you can see, the seller has no intentions of giving the money back. He keeps saying things and changes his story version once he feels he has a chance to shift the blame on me. Despite ANeoRki mentioning that Jaydip was trying to sell the same motherboard which was faulty at half the price, cramble still doesn't believe that the mobo is faulty. Either he made a hefty profit or avoided a hefty loss, either ways he has the money now and which man but the one with the highest morals would part with their money! Buyer can go to hell!
How does aneoriki mentioning something make any difference in situation, i do not understand. Just like aneoriki has mentioned, i also have mentioned that motherboard is perfect. you dont agree? Stop all this nonsense and talk logic.

Also, do you wish to see the NEFT to Jaydip to believe that i do not have any of your money. Moreover you yourself are james bond. Why dont you get in touch with jaydip and ask him yourself and clarify everything.

As far as changing story is concerned, its been almost 5 pages and 10+ days but you are not able to prove that motherboard is faulty and arent able to produce any logical reasoning so i would suggest you to get yourself a ground first.

Infact decide first what is the problem with motherboard.
mehtaarjun likes this.

Last edited by cramble2005; 11-03-18 at 07:37 PM.
Old 11-03-18   #73
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY IF THE BUYER IS IN DIRECT CONTACT WID THE SELLER! HE TOOK JAYDIPS NAME AND BROUGHT HIM IN. HE IS MORE THAN WELCOME TO CALL HIM AND ASK WHAT PROFIT I MADE AND CLEAR ALL HIS DOUBTS. U KNOW JAYDIP THEN U CAN CALL HIM TOO AND ASK HIM WHAT PROFIT HAD I MADE.

AS FAR AS TESTING WARRANTY IS CONCERNED, I HAD ASKED HIM 1000 TIMES TO SEND THE MOTHERBOARD BACK AND LET ME DO THE HARD WORK BUT INSTEAD HE WANTS TO DO EVERYTHING HIMSELF. PLEASE GO AHEAD.

AS FAR AS JAYDIP BEING SCAMMER IS CONCERNED, MAYBE WITH YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE HE MIGHT HAVE DONE WRONG OR WHATSOEVER. I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF HIM BEING BANNED HERE. HE HAS STRAIGHT DEALING WITH ME. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE.

HAD HE SENT THE MOTHERBOARD AND NOT GOT REFUND OR MOTHERBOARD BACKS, YOU OR ANYONE COULD HAVE BLAMED ME FOR CHEATING. I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW HELPING SOMEONE CAN BECOME CHEATING.

ALSO WHY WOULD I COMMIT FOR REFUNDING THE AMOUNT WHEN IT ISNT EVEN ESTABLISHED THAT THE MOTHERBOARD IS FAULTY.

I WOULD AGAIN SUGGEST YOU TO READ THE COMMENTS TO CHECK HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE ASKED BUYER TO SEND THE MOTHERBOARD BACK AND LET ME TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING BUT HE WANTS TO DO IT HIMSELF.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

How does aneoriki mentioning something make any difference in situation, i do not understand. Just like aneoriki has mentioned, i also have mentioned that motherboard is perfect. you dont agree? Stop all this nonsense and talk logic.

Also, do you wish to see the NEFT to Jaydip to believe that i do not have any of your money. Moreover you yourself are james bond. Why dont you get in touch with jaydip and ask him yourself and clarify everything.

As far as changing story is concerned, its been almost 5 pages and 10+ days but you are not able to prove that motherboard is faulty and arent able to produce any logical reasoning so i would suggest you to get yourself a ground first.

I have decided that u r a cheat. That's all I need to decide. Also u haven't been able to prove the motherboard was ever working fine either. All you can do is type away, spineless keyboard warrior!
Old 11-03-18   #74
teh nuB!

reddevil7 is Mysterious

If you don't take responsibility for the deal after "helping" the buyer it's your call but I don't see what's wrong with mentioning Jaydip's name here.
As far as I can see the buyer was never in direct contact with the seller during the deal, with you acting as the middleman, so it was you not him who brought jaydip into the deal. Nothing wrong with mentioning who the seller was after the problem arose.

I agree you should receive the motherboard before you refund the money but you should make it clear if you will refund the entire amount as soon as you receive the motherboard and if there are any terms and conditions in advance.

I am not calling you a cheater or scammer but I think it is your responsibility to make sure the deal goes through smoothly and if any problem arises, to help the buyer receive a refund. You shouldn't have sourced the board from jaydip who is banned here for scamming, but you seem to have a good relationship with him as you stated so you can surely convince him to give refund for the board as you have bought goods worth lakhs from him. Maybe the board isn't faulty I agree ,I think you should ask the buyer to share video of the board trying it with different hardware (ram, SSD, processor, psu etc). Other members here can share ideas what to try and the buyer should share video of him doing so to prove it's the Mobo.
I think that should prove if it's the motherboard and you should confirm if you are willing to refund the amount once he does so. I know it's tedious and may take a few days to clear things up but I think it's the best way to make sure it's the board and to start the refund procedure without having to ship the board. I'm sure the buyer would much rather do this and than ship the board after you confirm full refund than to wait for you to receive the board and test it on your own.

Old 12-03-18   #75
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

I have decided that u r a cheat. That's all I need to decide. Also u haven't been able to prove the motherboard was ever working fine either. All you can do is type away, spineless keyboard warrior!
  1. You can decide Sun rises from North and sets in South. It won't make any difference to anybody.
  2. The motherboard i with you, you need to prove or else send the motherboard to me and I will prove.
  3. You can keep blabbing BS, it only makes you look like an ***hole.

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 AM ----------

If you don't take responsibility for the deal after "helping" the buyer it's your call but I don't see what's wrong with mentioning Jaydip's name here.
As far as I can see the buyer was never in direct contact with the seller during the deal, with you acting as the middleman, so it was you not him who brought jaydip into the deal. Nothing wrong with mentioning who the seller was after the problem arose.

I agree you should receive the motherboard before you refund the money but you should make it clear if you will refund the entire amount as soon as you receive the motherboard and if there are any terms and conditions in advance.

I am not calling you a cheater or scammer but I think it is your responsibility to make sure the deal goes through smoothly and if any problem arises, to help the buyer receive a refund. You shouldn't have sourced the board from jaydip who is banned here for scamming, but you seem to have a good relationship with him as you stated so you can surely convince him to give refund for the board as you have bought goods worth lakhs from him. Maybe the board isn't faulty I agree ,I think you should ask the buyer to share video of the board trying it with different hardware (ram, SSD, processor, psu etc). Other members here can share ideas what to try and the buyer should share video of him doing so to prove it's the Mobo.
I think that should prove if it's the motherboard and you should confirm if you are willing to refund the amount once he does so. I know it's tedious and may take a few days to clear things up but I think it's the best way to make sure it's the board and to start the refund procedure without having to ship the board. I'm sure the buyer would much rather do this and than ship the board after you confirm full refund than to wait for you to receive the board and test it on your own.

1. I was taking full responsibility but I won't take it as per his terms and conditions.
  2. Why should I refund the amount if the motherboard is working okay?
  3. Please read my responses for returns and refunds.
  4. Everyone here have tried their best to help the buyer out, he is too adamant to do anything.
  5. I am incapable of giving any refund without checking the motherboard. Neither I have money nor motherboard.
  6. He has the hardware, he should be the one giving proofs.
  7. Do you see any kind of proof from buyer proving motherboard to be faulty? He is not cooperating at all and is only interested in foul play.

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 AM ----------

I have already shared the proper course of action. Send the mobo to me, if i am not able to get it working, will pay you back. However, if it works properly, you need to pay for shipping for sending it back. Thats the best anyone can do for you. Your call now.
Because noone bothers to read the thread, @reddevil7, This was my response 5 daysback.

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

@reddevil7: Do you think the above statement from buyer will help him get a refund. You should see the attitude of this guy before asking me to do anything. Had you been in my place, I would have loved to see how keen you would have been to provide refund or even help someone like this.

Last edited by cramble2005; 12-03-18 at 08:42 AM.
Post New Thread  Reply