Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 06-03-18   #46
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Issue with a Deal in Erodov

Originally Posted by me12345 View Post
So I will get 3.25k back...hahahahah!!! Is that included in the testing warranty terms and conditions as per your convenience? So you sell faulty product to people and then deduct 50% money(what a way to gain money). You are a long time member and that's supposed to add credibility to you after you cheat a buyer???
You CHEATER, get a job that pays you man, this is not how you earn daily bread.
I wanted to pay you back your full money but because you are not cooperating and trying your best to prove the item is faulty when it is not, i cannot help you out. And now that you have shown your true self which i wanted to bring out in front of everyone and thats why i edited money from 6.5 to 3.25, i am glad that you decided to not send it back as it would have complicated things further for me.

Everyone knows who is trying to cheat here. I came to know about it as soon as you refused TeamViewer in the very first place. Also i knew that you will soon drop down to calling names and what not and thats why i asked you to check your tone in the beginning.

Anyways, goodluck with your future cheating endeavours.

Yeah! Ban the only person who is trying to help you out for a deal outside erodov. Definitely, its gonna happen soon! Keep your fingers crossed!
cramble2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18   #47
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious
Re: Issue with a Deal in Erodov

Originally Posted by cramble2005 View Post
I wanted to pay you back your full money but because you are not cooperating and trying your best to prove the item is faulty when it is not, i cannot help you out. And now that you have shown your true self which i wanted to bring out in front of everyone and thats why i edited money from 6.5 to 3.25, i am glad that you decided to not send it back as it would have complicated things further for me.

Everyone knows who is trying to cheat here. I came to know about it as soon as you refused TeamViewer in the very first place.

Ya I would cheat you by sending your motherboard back! I'm a CHEATER. My profession is buying faulty things and returning it back for a loss, that's how I earn my daily bread! Look at my cheating face!
Also this 15 years experienced technician can remotely monitor my pc using TeamViewer(which I clearly agreed to do in the above post) even after windows logs off to see if the pc is shutting down correctly! You must be super great at what you do. Hats off to you!

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Also this guy knows some kind of teleportation technique cause he knows the mobo worked perfectly even when he didn't have a physical access to the mobo. The mobo coming from Gujarat when he is not clearly based there! CIA, FBI and all intelligence bureaus, please get this guy and find how he teleports, we've a miracle, a scientific breakthrough!
reddevil7 likes this.

Last edited by me12345; 06-03-18 at 08:52 PM.
me12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18   #48
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
alive and kicking

Veyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly AdmirableVeyron is highly Admirable
Re: Cheated by cramble2005

download a live windows cd.

some example is falcon 4. (in some mobo you need to keep it ide instead of ahci) but it works great.

if this cd boots then ! let us know.
reddevil7 likes this.
Veyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-18   #49
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

@Veyron, he is just doing time pass. The real thing is he changed his mind after purchasing products and wanted to send them back. I have sold my entire system now and invested in a laptop. I cannot pay for his testing and checking if he likes the product or not. The items are 100% working and have zero issues.

The second thing is he does not have any technical knowledge and he even bent his own motherboard pins while removing his old cpu and installing new one. I asked him to get the system setup by a qualified person for that reason but he didn't. I specifically told him that physical damage won't be covered in testing warranty. Whatif he bent the cpu socket pins of this motherboard as well? Why would i take the liability of his course of actions. That's why i asked him to send the motherboard back and i will check it and if it doesn't work and has no physical damages, i will pay him back in full. But that also isn't acceptable to him cause he is a fraud. Instead of being grateful that the person is trying to help him out of this situation, he himself is spoiling things.

Moreover as he doesn't want to keep the items, he isn't trying anything at all. He is just interested in proving verbally that it is faulty and wants his money back as per testing warranty. Since when warranties started covering user incompetence.

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Ya I would cheat you by sending your motherboard back! I'm a CHEATER. My profession is buying faulty things and returning it back for a loss, that's how I earn my daily bread! Look at my cheating face!
Also this 15 years experienced technician can remotely monitor my pc using TeamViewer(which I clearly agreed to do in the above post) even after windows logs off to see if the pc is shutting down correctly! You must be super great at what you do. Hats off to you!

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Also this guy knows some kind of teleportation technique cause he knows the mobo worked perfectly even when he didn't have a physical access to the mobo. The mobo coming from Gujarat when he is not clearly based there! CIA, FBI and all intelligence bureaus, please get this guy and find how he teleports, we've a miracle, a scientific breakthrough!
Keep posting BS. I would like to see how its gonna help your cause.

Last edited by cramble2005; 07-03-18 at 03:05 AM.
Old 07-03-18   #50
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

@Veyron, he is just doing time pass. The real thing is he changed his mind after purchasing products and wanted to send them back. I have sold my entire system now and invested in a laptop. I cannot pay for his testing and checking if he likes the product or not. The items are 100% working and have zero issues.

The second thing is he does not have any technical knowledge and he even bent his own motherboard pins while removing his old cpu and installing new one. I asked him to get the system setup by a qualified person for that reason but he didn't. I specifically told him that physical damage won't be covered in testing warranty. Whatif he bent the cpu socket pins of this motherboard as well? Why would i take the liability of his course of actions. That's why i asked him to send the motherboard back and i will check it and if it doesn't work and has no physical damages, i will pay him back in full. But that also isn't acceptable to him cause he is a fraud. Instead of being grateful that the person is trying to help him out of this situation, he himself is spoiling things.

Moreover as he doesn't want to keep the items, he isn't trying anything at all. He is just interested in proving verbally that it is faulty and wants his money back as per testing warranty. Since when warranties started covering user incompetence.

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 AM ----------

Keep posting BS. I would like to see how its gonna help your cause.
Sometimes you say you will pay half, then again you say you will pay full! How fickle is your mind? Get a grip.
reddevil7 likes this.
Old 07-03-18   #51
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

Sometimes you say you will pay half, then again you say you will pay full! How fickle is your mind? Get a grip.
Get basic understanding of English Language and then read the posts or else get it translated in Hindi or any other language you are comfortable with by a qualified person.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Everyone knows who is trying to cheat here. I came to know about it as soon as you refused TeamViewer in the very first place. Also i knew that you will soon drop down to calling names and what not and thats why i asked you to check your tone in the beginning.

Yeah! Ban the only person who is trying to help you out for a deal outside erodov. Definitely, its gonna happen soon! Keep your fingers crossed!
Adding my reply so that you can read it again or please get in touch with an English expert who can translate it for you.
Old 07-03-18   #52
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
download a live windows cd.

some example is falcon 4. (in some mobo you need to keep it ide instead of ahci) but it works great.

if this cd boots then ! let us know.
I've got the Mobo checked by a technician and it is faulty. I have tried various Windows installation so the software is not the issue here. Now if you all still doubt, then someone from Kolkata can come over and check or I can go over and drop the Mobo there.
I believe there's no use suggesting simple fixes when the problem is in the hardware. I only ask people/Mods to read the thread and share their view as to who is the CHEAT here, that's it. No one can fight to get my money back and I'm fine with it.

Also I feel you all can easily find loopholes in what he says and does. He wants to protect his profile which he has built over the years and I want to take that away from him. All the trust you gained means nothing if you cheat someone even once!
reddevil7 likes this.
Old 07-03-18   #53
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

So, you are sure that motherboard is faulty after like 4 pages of nonsense. Which I asked you in the beginning that if you are 100% sure, send it back and I will test it and if it is faulty will give you your money back. But you stooped down to real lows. I am not keeping your money, money is with Jaydip and if you are not interested in sending it back I cannot help you any further.
mehtaarjun likes this.
Old 07-03-18   #54
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

So, you are sure that motherboard is faulty after like 4 pages of nonsense. Which I asked you in the beginning that if you are 100% sure, send it back and I will test it and if it is faulty will give you your money back. But you stooped down to real lows. I am not keeping your money, money is with Jaydip and if you are not interested in sending it back I cannot help you any further.
All I know is you said you will pay 50%, it is there for everyone to see. If you are so scrupulous you shouldn't have stooped so low as to say I won't bear the loss alone! You come up with silly excuses, you say booting into bios means the motherboard is fine, you accuse me of not knowing what I'm doing, you added terms and conditions to the testing warranty, you are trying everything you can to shift the blame of the faulty mobo on me. Now why will i trust you and send the mobo back to you, coz then you'll have both my money and the mobo. I also asked to hold money in escrow which is again not ok with you, what is the person who is so sure he is right, scared of? I have all the videos to back up everything I say, unlike you!
reddevil7 likes this.
Old 07-03-18   #55
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

All I know is you said you will pay 50%, it is there for everyone to see. If you are so scrupulous you shouldn't have stooped so low as to say I won't bear the loss alone! You come up with silly excuses, you say booting into bios means the motherboard is fine, you accuse me of not knowing what I'm doing, you added terms and conditions to the testing warranty, you are trying everything you can to shift the blame of the faulty mobo on me. Now why will i trust you and send the mobo back to you, coz then you'll have both my money and the mobo. I also asked to hold money in escrow which is again not ok with you, what is the person who is so sure he is right, scared of? I have all the videos to back up everything I say, unlike you!
You know what you want to know. Your English deciphering skills are too bad. M sorry for that.

Also, I am not having your money, its with Jaydip. I can only get your money back if you give me motherboard for testing and if i can prove to him that motherboard is not working. I showed him all the details and he said you are bluffing and there are no such issues with motherboard. Rest if you cannot trust me then I am sorry for that as well. I just said 50% in worst case scenario if Jaydip refuses to return money then I will give it to you from my pocket. Rest your call.

Also, in worst case scenario you may keep the motherboard with you too as its of no use to me.

Last edited by cramble2005; 07-03-18 at 09:14 AM.
Old 07-03-18   #56
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

You know what you want to know. Your English deciphering skills are too bad. M sorry for that.

Also, I am not having your money, its with Jaydip. I can only get your money back if you give me motherboard for testing and if i can prove to him that motherboard is not working. I showed him all the details and he said you are bluffing and there are no such issues with motherboard. Rest if you cannot trust me then I am sorry for that as well. I just said 50% in worst case scenario if Jaydip refuses to return money then I will give it to you from my pocket. Rest your call.

Also, in worst case scenario you may keep the motherboard with you too as its of no use to me.
Jaydip didn't deal with me and he has been banned as well, so I don't trust him at all. Now I dealt with you, you gave your assurance, but you don't want to be responsible for it. This is the worst case scenario since the motherboard is definitely faulty, so I know I'm getting max 50% which is not acceptable to me at all!
reddevil7 likes this.
Old 07-03-18   #57
teh nuB!

rijinpk1 is Mysterious

@cramble2005, cpuz screenshot should have been provided since @me12345 asked for it. So if the motherboard appears to be faulty(unable to work with windows) with your testing, it is your responsibility to pay back the full amount. @me12345 record a video of working with you system on the day of shipping that would help to show that socket pins are safe.
reddevil7 likes this.
rijinpk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-18   #58
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

You brought Jaydip in here not me. If you hadn't brought him in I would have taken responsibility. Anyways, its a non sense point conversing with you.

I spoke with Jaydip regarding all this and he informed me that you are technically zero and do not know how to use the motherboard and he doesn't trust you at all with your statements.

I can test the motherboard for you but I won't be doing any escrow or anything. If you cannot trust me then I am sorry I cannot help you.

And regarding Jaydip, he is a trustworthy person as I have had many deals with him many times and if the item has any problems, he has always paid me back and same goes for me.

As far as your reputation goes, your past feedback is there for everyone to look at. You are an experienced player at faulty things.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

Originally Posted by rijinpk1 View Post
@cramble2005, cpuz screenshot should have been provided since @me12345 asked for it. So if the motherboard appears to be faulty(unable to work with windows) with your testing, it is your responsibility to pay back the full amount. @me12345 record a video of working with you system on the day of shipping that would help to show that socket pins are safe.
@rijinpk1, CPUz screenshot he can have himself as the motherboard is still booting in windows. Rest all the photographs etc and other proofs have been shared with @me12345 over whatsapp. I would strongly suggest you to please go thru the thread before commenting.

Again regarding paying back, please go thru the thread comments. I am saying that if the motherboard is faulty I will pay him back less shipping charges. To which @me12345 is trying to be greedy and wants 6500 + shipping charges. I have not opened a testing service for people where people buy things and test them and return them if its not as per their liking. Even Manufacturers warranty does not cover that.

I would also like you to please research on the problems he has been reporting about motherboard being faulty. If you can show me one reliable source where it says this is a motherboard issue, I would be really grateful to you.

As far as I know these are settings related configuration problems as this guy is technically zero. He doesnt know about UEFI or CSM bios options. He even asked me How to use teamviewer and after that only I got sceptical that he is trying to play me.

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

He just has changed him mind and nothing else. But for his change of mind I am not going to pay up.

Last edited by cramble2005; 07-03-18 at 10:01 AM.
Old 07-03-18   #59
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

You brought Jaydip in here not me. If you hadn't brought him in I would have taken responsibility. Anyways, its a non sense point conversing with you.

I spoke with Jaydip regarding all this and he informed me that you are technically zero and do not know how to use the motherboard and he doesn't trust you at all with your statements.

I can test the motherboard for you but I won't be doing any escrow or anything. If you cannot trust me then I am sorry I cannot help you.

And regarding Jaydip, he is a trustworthy person as I have had many deals with him many times and if the item has any problems, he has always paid me back and same goes for me.

As far as your reputation goes, your past feedback is there for everyone to look at. You are an experienced player at faulty things.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 AM ----------

@rijinpk1, CPUz screenshot he can have himself as the motherboard is still booting in windows. Rest all the photographs etc and other proofs have been shared with @me12345 over whatsapp. I would strongly suggest you to please go thru the thread before commenting.

Again regarding paying back, please go thru the thread comments. I am saying that if the motherboard is faulty I will pay him back less shipping charges. To which @me12345 is trying to be greedy and wants 6500 + shipping charges. I have not opened a testing service for people where people buy things and test them and return them if its not as per their liking. Even Manufacturers warranty does not cover that.
Ya I'm Zero in everything in life, I'm a disappointment, Sorry for that Mr. 15 years technical experience! I'm greedy or are you. You didn't ever negotiate about the payment, you simply said you will pay 50%. I find it funny, you keep changing your version of the story every minute!
reddevil7 likes this.
Old 07-03-18   #60
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

Alright! Bro! I am done helping ya out. You may blab as much as you can over here or over anywhere else and see if that might get your money back. Do whatsover you can now.

Remember one thing you have spoiled this yourself and noone else is responsible for your actions.
Post New Thread  Reply