Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 05-03-18   #31
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Issue with a Deal in Erodov

Originally Posted by me12345 View Post
Tried the trick of updating bios and clearing CMOS mentioned on the first page itself. Also in windows 7, I don't have any display driver installed, so it glitches and even videos don't run well. Have turned off windows update service since it automatically installs updates which make the pc unbootable!! I can't use a pc on which i can't update or install anything.
this is okay. did you try with jumper?

1)turn off the PC, unplug the power cable(wait a few minutes after powering off)
2)find out where the jumper is. it will be connected in first two pins(3 pins in total)
3)take it out and connect this jumper to pin 2-3 and wait for 10-15 seconds.
4)now connect the jumper back to 1-2 position
5)start the pc

and see whether there is any change.
rijinpk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18   #32
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

Tried the trick of updating bios and clearing CMOS mentioned on the first page itself. Also in windows 7, I don't have any display driver installed, so it glitches and even videos don't run well. Have turned off windows update service since it automatically installs updates which make the pc unbootable!! I can't use a pc on which i can't update or install anything.
That is the reason i asked for TeamViewer to which you replied togive a tutorial about how to use TeamViewer. To me it is a bit odd and so i asked you to open a complain thread here.

Noone in this world depends upon windows updates for updating drivers. You either need to go to motherboard manufacturers website or intel website to download stable updated windows drivers. Windows updates driver update most of the times are glitchy and cause system instability.

Anyways, to me it is clear that you are just all talks and no actions. Do let me know incase you change your mind and want to have a logical conversation.

---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Also, you are changing your problem every now and then. Decide what your problem is first. Illogical talks won't help you at all. So far i have following details about problems with mobo:

1. Unable to install windows updates
2. Unable to install drivers
3. Unable to install windows

Hardware issues usually result into blue screens or crashes. Windows store crash dumps to isolate faulty component. None of the above three problems point to hardware issues as far as i know, atleast not towards mobo or cpu.

Apl the above three are generic issues and you are not at all cooperative for us to help you out. Just giving statements after statements. And all the statements point towards you changing your mind after making a purchase.

If you are sure mobo is faulty, send it back and i can try to replicate the issie and get back to you.

Also as far as trust and faith goes, me helping you out even though you haven't purchased motherboard from erodov forums should qualify enuf as being trustworthy. Rest your call.
cramble2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18   #33
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

There has only been two problems reported. One that the computer does not shut down, I've made a video of that (so I have to directly cut off the switch which has ruined my HDD). Second I can't update VGA driver, either through Asus website or through Windows update. Now if I can't shut down the PC and I can't update the drivers, it's as good as not being able to use Windows.
The motherboard that I received was bent, I have a video for that too!! Thank the lord that I had the sense to make a video for it after having been duped once already in erodov by @Ankit6688
As for who relies on Windows updates, I believe I am one and there are many others who do in this world. Statistically speaking I'm pretty sure there are MANY!
"Now even Microsoft offers glitchy software, every other component is glitchy, but the motherboard is PERFECT!" - According to you.
To me as well as all the others in this thread, Mobo is faulty(there are several threads in the web where it's confirmed that the same problem exists in Asus Mobo), which you will not agree to. I just want the moderators to interfere and share their views. If it's only between the two of us then I have no other choice but to return it to you and see how that goes.
reddevil7 likes this.
me12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18   #34
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

There has only been two problems reported. One that the computer does not shut down, I've made a video of that (so I have to directly cut off the switch which has ruined my HDD). Second I can't update VGA driver, either through Asus website or through Windows update. Now if I can't shut down the PC and I can't update the drivers, it's as good as not being able to use Windows.
The motherboard that I received was bent, I have a video for that too!! Thank the lord that I had the sense to make a video for it after having been duped once already in erodov by @Ankit6688
As for who relies on Windows updates, I believe I am one and there are many others who do in this world. Statistically speaking I'm pretty sure there are MANY!
"Now even Microsoft offers glitchy software, every other component is glitchy, but the motherboard is PERFECT!" - According to you.
To me as well as all the others in this thread, Mobo is faulty(there are several threads in the web where it's confirmed that the same problem exists in Asus Mobo), which you will not agree to. I just want the moderators to interfere and share their views. If it's only between the two of us then I have no other choice but to return it to you and see how that goes.
Can I have a teamviewer session of your system? I am an IT expert with 15 years of experience. I haven't heard or read anywhere about the problems you are talking.

As far as windows updates being glitch you can read over internet or if you want i can share as many articles as you need. I have seen BSODs due to corrupt windows updates and faulty video drivers and faulty management engine drivers installed via windows update. Most of the times we have to go to safe mode and uninstall corrupt windows update.

Could you please share a reliable reference internet article among the web filled with articles from your archive where it says same problem exists with Asus motherboard.

Anyways, I do not want to argue nonsense anymore. In any case, we have the following options:

1. Give me TeamViewer so that I can check the issues being reported.
2. Send me motherboard so that I can verify.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Also, regarding motherboard being bent, all long motherboard have a little bit of curvature which does not make it faulty.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

https://vip.asus.com/forum/view.aspx...age=1&count=21

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...f-209eb0a2373c

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

There is also a possibility you are trying to install UEFI windows using non UEFI bootable media or vice versa. Disable UEFI in BIOS if you do not have UEFI installation media.
Old 06-03-18   #35
teh nuB!

Salman8506 is Mysterious

I will share my view about system freezing when installing video drivers, I have fair amount of experience with faulty intel chips having issue with on board video.

If its a 3rd party card installed in PCIE and updating driver freezes(no ms drivers these have to be 3rd party), the issue could lie between the gpu/ram/hdd/ssd, As you have suggested you have tried all 3 except the gpu.

If you are trying on board video card on that cpu IHS, the same things would apply the issue could lie between the gpu(cpu)/ram/hdd/ssd, As you said you tried replacing all other parts the issue could very well be with the on-chip video card.

At this point you can try a discreet gpu for video and see if it works, if discreet gpu is giving problems you can try the on board one. If you are not comfortable try going to a tech and getting it done or allow one of the guys here to take teamviewer. If i were the buyer and lacked tech expertise i would allow cramble to figure out the issue via teamviewer.

Note:- Mods are going to ask solid proof as to what the issue is, If there is actually a faulty part here you need to correctly determine what it is. AS some people pointed out system freezing while driver installation is not automatically a mobo problem, I had systems freeze on me due to hdd,ram,psu,ssd. you have to properly determine what the issue might be.

Last edited by Salman8506; 06-03-18 at 08:46 AM.
Salman8506 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18   #36
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by cramble2005 View Post
Can I have a teamviewer session of your system? I am an IT expert with 15 years of experience. I haven't heard or read anywhere about the problems you are talking.

As far as windows updates being glitch you can read over internet or if you want i can share as many articles as you need. I have seen BSODs due to corrupt windows updates and faulty video drivers and faulty management engine drivers installed via windows update. Most of the times we have to go to safe mode and uninstall corrupt windows update.

Could you please share a reliable reference internet article among the web filled with articles from your archive where it says same problem exists with Asus motherboard.

Anyways, I do not want to argue nonsense anymore. In any case, we have the following options:

1. Give me TeamViewer so that I can check the issues being reported.
2. Send me motherboard so that I can verify.

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

Also, regarding motherboard being bent, all long motherboard have a little bit of curvature which does not make it faulty.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...f-209eb0a2373c

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

There is also a possibility you are trying to install UEFI windows using non UEFI bootable media or vice versa. Disable UEFI in BIOS if you do not have UEFI installation media.
I will share the teamviewer if you say so, but the thing is the PC gets stuck. Nothing works, so obviously teamviewer won't work. Also the PC won't shut down properly. I will share TeamViewer when you want, so there is no doubt left.

https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport...fter_shutdown/
Fans still running after shutdown - [Solved] - Motherboards

These are two links which mentions the culprit to be Mobo.
Old 06-03-18   #37
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

The links you shared states that it is a glitch which occurred in the very first place because you updated the bios. It does not point to motherboard being faulty. Just do flea power and it should be fixed.

Now you have again changed the problem to be pc getting stuck. Kindly, elaborate.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Also go thru the steps stated in this article. This is also related to intel rapid storage driver. need to update that to fix this incase it isnt fixed by flea power.
Old 06-03-18   #38
teh nuB!

rijinpk1 is Mysterious

@me12345 , it looks like you are not trying to help! The link you provided itself has an answer to reset bios and try the jumpers. I also mentioned in my other post to connect jumper from 1-2 to 2-3 and back to 1-2 after a few seconds. You haven't replied yet.as far as shutting down problem is concerned there are many threads on the internet with asus boards having that problem. It is not esserically a faulty motherboard. There are fixes provided. Try out yourself. Try with jumper and report here.
rijinpk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18   #39
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by rijinpk1 View Post
@me12345 , it looks like you are not trying to help! The link you provided itself has an answer to reset bios and try the jumpers. I also mentioned in my other post to connect jumper from 1-2 to 2-3 and back to 1-2 after a few seconds. You haven't replied yet.as far as shutting down problem is concerned there are many threads on the internet with asus boards having that problem. It is not esserically a faulty motherboard. There are fixes provided. Try out yourself. Try with jumper and report here.
I have tried it, so many people are asking me to do the same thing. I have already done it, if you do not believe me, then I can make a video of me resetting the jumpers. Will that finally make you consider that I've done everything mentioned out there to resolve this issue. I've even unplugged the PSU and took out the battery. Why would I risk spending extra cash to send the mobo back if the fix was so simple???

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

The links you shared states that it is a glitch which occurred in the very first place because you updated the bios. It does not point to motherboard being faulty. Just do flea power and it should be fixed.

Now you have again changed the problem to be pc getting stuck. Kindly, elaborate.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 AM ----------

Also go thru the steps stated in this article. This is also related to intel rapid storage driver. need to update that to fix this incase it isnt fixed by flea power.
The problem exists before updating, the fix mentions that I need to update the bios and clear CMOS. now it's my fault that I updated the bios? Should I downgrade the bios now? You are trying to do everything in your power to prove me at fault, but I guess people can easily see the problem is with Mobo, and not software or any other components!! As far as I know the product should have worked well as I got it, I shouldn't have to troubleshoot or try tricks to fix a problem that existed prior to receiving the product.

About the PC getting STUCK, how many times do I have to say that when i update the drivers or windows automatically installs updates, the PC gets stuck and then won't boot!!!! How is the problem being changed. If you don't want to return the money then just say so straight. I'll agree that I have been duped again and I can finally rest peacefully! Now that you have the cash, every problem is with the buyer!!
reddevil7 likes this.

Last edited by me12345; 06-03-18 at 09:31 AM.
Old 06-03-18   #40
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
Sellers beware of the invasion

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

jaydip has been banned from the classifieds here , he has a bad rep while dealing , you shouldnt have gone for a product whose seller was jaydip
im pretty sure he sold off a faulty mobo
reddevil7 likes this.
invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-18   #41
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by invader View Post
jaydip has been banned from the classifieds here , he has a bad rep while dealing , you shouldnt have gone for a product whose seller was jaydip
im pretty sure he sold off a faulty mobo
I bought it from cramble. Only when I got it that i came to know it was from Jaydip.
Anyways I guess that clears why there has been apprehensions against accepting a return. CPU-Z wasn't even offered even though I asked, testing warranty suddenly came with terms and conditions. I was being told that since the PC boots into BIOS and is stable there, everything is fine! So I'm only permitted to tinker around the BIOS, OS is not important!
reddevil7 likes this.

Last edited by me12345; 06-03-18 at 03:39 PM.
Old 06-03-18   #42
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

I bought it from cramble. Only when I got it that i came to know it was from Jaydip.
Anyways I guess that clears why there has been apprehensions against accepting a return. CPU-Z wasn't even offered even though I asked, testing warranty suddenly came with terms and conditions. I was being told that since the PC boots into BIOS and is stable there, everything is fine! So I'm only permitted to tinker around the BIOS, OS is not important!
I have already shared the proper course of action. Send the mobo to me, if i am not able to get it working, will pay you back. However, if it works properly, you need to pay for shipping for sending it back. Thats the best anyone can do for you. Your call now.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Also, i dont understand the concept of bringing jaydip or anyone elses name in here. Howz that gonna help you out?

If you are so keen, i suggest you go ahead and speak wid jaydip and get it sorted.
Old 06-03-18   #43
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

I have already shared the proper course of action. Send the mobo to me, if i am not able to get it working, will pay you back. However, if it works properly, you need to pay for shipping for sending it back. Thats the best anyone can do for you. Your call now.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Also, i dont understand the concept of bringing jaydip or anyone elses name in here. Howz that gonna help you out?

If you are so keen, i suggest you go ahead and speak wid jaydip and get it sorted.
I have just stated whatever has happened. Since another member is involved here, I mentioned that. As far as returning the product, yes I will do so. Also you have stated "if i am not able to get it working", I presume that you will test it like I'm doing and won't try getting it repaired elsewhere, cause I don't need a repaired product back. Also if the product is faulty, then what amount of money am I going to get back, we should clarify that before hand. I don't want new terms and conditions to come up. Also if the product is faulty I should be reimbursed for the shipping cost incurred.

Also are you ready to hold money in escrow with a third party not related to both of us, so I'm immunized!
reddevil7 likes this.

Last edited by me12345; 06-03-18 at 07:50 PM.
Old 06-03-18   #44
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

I have just stated whatever has happened. Since another member is involved here, I mentioned that. As far as returning the product, yes I will do so. Also "if i am not able to get it working", I presume that you will test it like I'm doing and won't try getting it repaired elsewhere, cause I don't need a repaired product back. Also if the product is faulty, then what amount of money am I going to get back, we should clarify that before hand. I don't want new terms and conditions to come up. Also if the product is faulty I should be reimbursed for the shipping cost incurred.

Also are you ready to hold money in escrow with a third party not related to both of us, so I'm immunized!
You have started to test my limits and getting on nerves now. Instead of being grateful that the person is trying to help you out, you are trying your level best to make things worse.

The answers to your questions are as follows:

1. Motherboard can rarely be repaired. Only in special cases like bent pins it can be.
2. Test like you do, i dont know how you test but i am going to setup motherboard, install windows, drivers, softwares, stress test for an hour or two and then shutdown.
3. If the product is faulty you will get 3.25k back as i solely will not bear whole loss as the mobo was working perfectly fine before. I have shared all working pics beforehand over whatsapp. If you want CPUz, you yourself can get it as the system is booting at your place too.
4. I am not going for any kind of escrow services or anything else.

If you cannot trust me, you are welcome to go anywhere else and get this sorted. I am a long time member here and thats the reason i asked you to make a complain thread here so that everyone is aware about what all is going on.

Last edited by cramble2005; 06-03-18 at 08:02 PM.
Old 06-03-18   #45
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

You have started to test my limits and getting on nerves now. Instead of being grateful that the person is trying to help you out, you are trying your level best to make things worse.

The answers to your questions are as follows:

1. Motherboard can rarely be repaired. Only in special cases like bent pins it can be.
2. Test like you do, i dont know how you test but i am going to setup motherboard, install windows, drivers, softwares, stress test for an hour or two and then shutdown.
3. If the product is faulty you will get 3.25k back as i solely will not bear whole loss as the mobo was working perfectly fine before. I have shared all working pics beforehand over whatsapp. If you want CPUz, you yourself can get it as the system is booting at your place too.
4. I am not going for any kind of escrow services or anything else.

If you cannot trust me, you are welcome to go anywhere else and get this sorted. I am a long time member here and thats the reason i asked you to make a complain thread here so that everyone is aware about what all is going on.
So I will get 3.25k back...hahahahah!!! Is that included in the testing warranty terms and conditions as per your convenience? So you sell faulty product to people and then deduct 50% money(what a way to gain money). You are a long time member and that's supposed to add credibility to you after you cheat a buyer??? @MODs at least say something here, I guess I'm not getting my money back...But at least ban this guy!
reddevil7 likes this.

Last edited by me12345; 06-03-18 at 08:28 PM.
Post New Thread  Reply