Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 05-03-18   #16
teh nuB!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Issue with a Deal in Erodov

So, you are absolutely sure that the motherboard is faulty?
How and what if it is not?

Not able to install windows doesnt pinpoint towards motherboard problem as far as i know. You said that system stays stable in bios. I asked you to run linux live cd and you refused. I asked you for TeamViewer and you literally said to me that teach me how to use TeamViewer. I just want a logical reason behind isolating motherboard at fault ao that we can accomplish and test the same thing.

Last edited by cramble2005; 05-03-18 at 07:45 PM.
cramble2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-18   #17
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

Simple logical reason is I've tried changing every other part. So by elimination I can guarantee that the motherboard is faulty. If any senior member in kolkata has the time, they can come and check too!! And if you think installing Linux will solve it then i'll do that. But what after installing Linux? Will you take it back and give a refund?what kind of testing warranty is this? Also I had asked for a cpuz before purchasing which u declined. If it was working perfectly then why no cpuz? Even a technician said that the mobo is faulty. What else is there??

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

This is a common trend, before purchasing, the seller is keen and active but once the product is sold they won't take the blame of a faulty product! Ya it is my fault because I didn't know testing warranty came with terms and conditions which hadn't been disclosed prior to the transaction!
reddevil7 likes this.
me12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-18   #18
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

I didn't ask you to install linux. Linux live boot cds are there. I asked you to run that and find the problematic component. Maybe hard drive or ram test might bring up something. Try ram in another slot.
If you are 100% sure, send the mobo to me in one piece and i will test it. If the problem exists, refund would be dere. If there is no problem then you need to pay shipping and i will send it back.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

Dear, think before you speak nonsense. Testing warranty does not cover change of mind anywhere and neither does manufacturer or any other kind of warranty in this world atleast. This is common sense. I cannot send product so that you can check if you like it or not. You need to research beforehand making a purchase. I had been trying to help you out since day one. You can check my history everywhere. Think twice before you write anything offensive.
Old 05-03-18   #19
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

Since it's not working I just want a refund. Like I said earlier I have tried different ssd, tried different ram. So ya, I just want to return and get a refund.
reddevil7 likes this.
Old 05-03-18   #20
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

As i stated earlier, i cannot send parts for your testing. If the motherboard is working okay and you just want to send it back for the sake of your change of mind. I am sorry, i cannot help you with that. I have mentioned above whatesoever is logical and if you do not agree to it, you are free to do whatesoever you wish to. I can only help you out if you wanna help yourself.
Old 05-03-18   #21
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

Change of mind? Asking for refund for a faulty product is change of mind? I have to research if the mobo is working correctly or not? How do I do that? My life would have been simple and I would never have purchased the mobo if it was so simple as researching if a used product is faulty or ok! And which part is offensive please let me know, I'm just stating things as they are. I haven't colored any speech to make it more dramatic or anything.
reddevil7 likes this.
Old 05-03-18   #22
teh nuB!

manishranger is Notable

@me12345 bro.."system stays stable at bios" what does it even mean..ofcos it will ..cos its written in a code that mobo interprets, this doesnt represent stability of a system as in windows/linux based "system".. and if the user is not ok with linux why @cramble2005 you are asking him to install linux..he deosnt want linux..he wants to install windows which he cant..so he's got a problem...now everyone knows cpu and ram are highly stable components..chances of failure are quiet slim...which leaves us with the mobo..and that aging z68 ...bro ..you should accept the facts that mobo is faulty..
sorry for the rant
reddevil7 likes this.
manishranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-18   #23
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

Asking for a refund for a working product is change of mind. If you are so sure that mobo is faulty, send it back to me and i will get back to you with the outcome.

Research is for liking or not liking the item and change of mind beforehand. Offensive part mods are knowledgeable enuf to find that out. Don't worry about that.

Also testing warranty does not cover user inability to run an item or other pc components at fault.
Old 05-03-18   #24
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by cramble2005 View Post
Asking for a refund for a working product is change of mind. If you are so sure that mobo is faulty, send it back to me and i will get back to you with the outcome.

Research is for liking or not liking the item and change of mind beforehand. Offensive part mods are knowledgeable enuf to find that out. Don't worry about that.

Also testing warranty does not cover user inability to run an item or other pc components at fault.
Let's just wait for mods to intervene, this is getting too bitter by the minute.
reddevil7 likes this.
Old 05-03-18   #25
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

@manishranger please go thru the thread for better understanding, i asked to run linux bootcd to identify faulty item and not to install linux and use that.

As far as mobo faulty goes i can vouch for mobo but not his other pc components. We have had discussion over phone and he said he is limited by resources and cannot test whether mobo is faulty or not. Then i asked him to open a complain thread over here so that everybody has knowledge what is going on.
Now in the thread he suddenly has all the compoments to identify whether the mobo is faulty or not by elimination.
Old 05-03-18   #26
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

Just to clarify again. I have bought new smps, checked two separate ram modules as well as two separate ssd. Rest what parts are left? Cpu and mobo, both purchased from you! Its there any other component I'm missing. I can click pictures and make video proving the same. Now what?
Old 05-03-18   #27
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

Now i am going to copy paste stuff here coz i guess noone bothers to read my comments:

"If you are 100% sure, send the mobo to me in one piece and i will test it. If the problem exists, refund would be dere. If there is no problem then you need to pay shipping and i will send it back."
Old 05-03-18   #28
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

If it shows the same problem? Then will I get a refund plus the shipping charges I incur? Also since there is no faith left in between both of us, can anyone just act as middleman and hold the money as long as the deal comes to a fair conclusion?
Old 05-03-18   #29
teh nuB!

rijinpk1 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by me12345 View Post
Hi,
Now the problem is that the PC doesn't shut down, the fan keeps running even after shutting down windows.
check the answer here Fans still running after shutdown - [Solved] - Motherboards
did you reset the bios after re-flashing your motherboard? better take out the cmos battery and put it back after around 15 minutes not anytime sooner. did you try with jumpers on the motherboard?
Also I can't update my drivers, whenever i update it the PC gets stuck and refuses to go past Windows loading screen. I believe it is a hardware problem, since I've tried reinstalling the OS(both Windows 7 & 10), tried different Ram and PSU and it still won't work properly.
so does your system work fine with the default drivers that came with windows? do you encounter this issue only while updating the device drivers?

Try the jumper way first that could solve your issue I suppose.
rijinpk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-18   #30
teh nuB!
[E]onian

me12345 is Mysterious

Tried the trick of updating bios and clearing CMOS mentioned on the first page itself. Also in windows 7, I don't have any display driver installed, so it glitches and even videos don't run well. Have turned off windows update service since it automatically installs updates which make the pc unbootable!! I can't use a pc on which i can't update or install anything.
Post New Thread  Reply