Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Blogs
Register Forgot Password?

Old 07-05-09   #1
iEvangelist
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery
Championís League! Man Utd vs. Barcelona!

So, we have a Mancherster United vs. Barcelona final in the offing!

Honestly, I’m glad Chelsea didnt go through, because any team that plays football in such a defensive and not even counter-attacking way, deserves to be beaten.
Barcelona were just relentless last night and it finally worked! Their first shot on target was a brilliant goal. Taking nothing away from Essien for this wrong-footed volley, but honestly, only he knows how much he knew about that.

Barcelona got one shot on target and they scored it, Chelsea defended like a rock, but honestly, that’s not how you play football! Somebody needs to teach Chelsea to play real football, and that’s attacking football! They couldn’t even score more goals against a weak, weak, Barcelona defence, which to be honest, isn’t even strong when its at full strength. Oh, and Drogba should go die, calling the referee a “****ing disgrace” after he himself missed atleast 2 great chances, he really needs to learn how to play football. Never had respect for him to begin with, but now its in negative respect, if that’s possible.

Lets not dwell over last night though. The prospect of this final is just amazing. Its going to be a brilliant match. I wish I had tickets to Rome and front row tickets to the Stadio Olimpico to watch this match.

United will miss Darren Fletcher in this match, but other than that, it seems like the United squad will be at full strength.
The suspension and injury troubles for Barcelona are much more severe, with Marquez already out till the end of the season, Dani Alves is out for his 3rd yellow card of the competition, and Eric Abidal is out for his red card against Chelsea. So Barca are missing 3 main defenders.

This match may just be the most epic UCL final wev’e seen in recent history!
Make your predictions!

As for me, its Glory Glory Man Utd!

from my blog > Champion’s League! Man Utd vs. Barcelona! - Ad1tya’s Blog
Misc : Playstation 3, Xbox 360, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPad (3rd gen) 32GB.
Ad1tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-09   #2
teh spamm[E]R!

Rig Gallery

wingzero is extremely Renowned
wingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renownedwingzero is extremely Renowned
Re: Championís League! Man Utd vs. Barcelona!

Man.U it is from ma side as well

Guides n Reviews :
wingzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-09   #3
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

I have always liked Lionel Messi and so it is Barcelona for me, although the combination is including both of my fav teams.
If there were any other team besides Barca then it would have been Man U ...but can't ditch Messi.. I can't.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-09   #4
Heligoland
Hibernating.

SidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly Famed

i dont watch football

I was commenting on the absurdity of the assumption that Mario>Freeman

To qualify my statement - Mario is an Italian immigrant plumber who spends his life chasing a dame who refuses to let him bang her.

Freeman is a physicist who saves the world (multiple times) with a crowbar. And he manages to get Alyx Vance to fall in love with him without needing mushrooms, stars or jumping on enemies.
SidK!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-09   #5
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

$tonedô is highly Admirable$tonedô is highly Admirable$tonedô is highly Admirable$tonedô is highly Admirable$tonedô is highly Admirable$tonedô is highly Admirable

da goal frm ronaldo vs arsenal was sexy....raw power
---- ---- ---- ----
PSP 5.00M33-6
IPOD 30G
ASUS G51J-A1
$tonedô is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-09   #6
teh priesT!
[E]onian

broar94 is highly Admirablebroar94 is highly Admirablebroar94 is highly Admirablebroar94 is highly Admirablebroar94 is highly Admirablebroar94 is highly Admirable

Yeah I think United will definitely win champions league again this year
Display: Samsung 933SN LCD
RAM: Transcend JetRam 2X1GB DDR2-800
HDD: SGT 7200.11 500GB + 7200.12 1TB + WD MyBook 500GB
Chassis: CM Elite 310
PSU: CM 460W
FireFox 3.5 rox
broar94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-09   #7
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
is demotivated to do
absolutely anything!

BLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly Famed

Glory Barca,

Long time Barca Fan here, though my recent favourite team from the EPL is Man. Utd. for the next two seasons at least(i.e. till Arsenal become mature enough for the Title Challenge)

One of the greatest finals in the making, Ferguson himself said so at the Draw of the Quarterfinals, that the only team he would deem 'a challenge' would be Barcelona in the Cup Final...Guess he got it right...

http://speedtest.10fastfingers.com/b...m_score_CK.png
Visit the Typing Test and try!

BLuEBLOODED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-09   #8
teh priesT!
[E]onian

broar94 is highly Admirablebroar94 is highly Admirablebroar94 is highly Admirablebroar94 is highly Admirablebroar94 is highly Admirablebroar94 is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by BLuEBLOODED View Post
Glory Barca,

Long time Barca Fan here, though my recent favourite team from the EPL is Man. Utd. for the next two seasons at least(i.e. till Arsenal become mature enough for the Title Challenge)

One of the greatest finals in the making, Ferguson himself said so at the Draw of the Quarterfinals, that the only team he would deem 'a challenge' would be Barcelona in the Cup Final...Guess he got it right...
but Sir Alex predicted Chelsea to reach the finals when Barcelona qualified for the semis against Chelsea!

Oh, and I have a feeling that we're going to be smashing goals into the back of barca's net. Hope everybody stays fit after the last PL game( against The Hull City on the 24th).
Old 07-05-09   #9
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
is demotivated to do
absolutely anything!

BLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly FamedBLuEBLOODED is highly Famed

^^That is because, Barcelona are beatable over two legs by both Chelsea and Man Utd., both of them are capable enough...

And I for one being a Barca fan, expect this one to be with goals from both sides, because the absence of Henry fcuked up everything, Iniesta took his place, noone took Iniesta's position, Eto'o and Henry, who provide each other and score, were absent as a duo because of the latter's injury, Messi was not going solo, and on top of that, Iniesta among all was going solo, and Barca's Defence sux at this time...So, once Henry returns, there should be focus on playing their natural game of Attacking Football...But with Alves,their main Attacking Wing Back out, Abidal out, Marquez out, and with the Rapid Transition Counter-Attacks we saw from Utd. against Arsenal, even they are capable of scoring a brace or more...

Overall, this should be a great final, it should not be a 1-0 win or something, that would ruin the expectations, it should be a high scoring game...Both the teams, touted as the top two best teams of Europe, and automatically, the world, should play their natural football, and if that happens, we can expect decent fireworks, and then some more...

27th May, why so far???
Old 07-05-09   #10
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

^^ are yu and me the only Barca guys here, Go Messi go..at least a hat trick needed.
Old 07-05-09   #11
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
is demotivated to do
absolutely anything!

^^Yeah, probably the only ones...

For Messi to score, he will need to go solo, as we already know how he dribbles, else, it will be tough for Barcelona to score aerially against the strict Man. Utd. Defence...Henry and Eto'o can combine to score, but aerial is not going to be enough against them......for the duo, First Touches are the way to go......

Also, Barca really does not have much chances of defending against the Utd. Attack, unless they play the solid wall defensive game as Chelsea did for both the legs...But I personally would not want them to play such demeaning football...
Old 07-05-09   #12
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by BLuEBLOODED View Post
^^Yeah, probably the only ones...

For Messi to score, he will need to go solo, as we already know how he dribbles, else, it will be tough for Barcelona to score aerially against the strict Man. Utd. Defence...Henry and Eto'o can combine to score, but aerial is not going to be enough against them......for the duo, First Touches are the way to go......

Also, Barca really does not have much chances of defending against the Utd. Attack, unless they play the solid wall defensive game as Chelsea did for both the legs...But I personally would not want them to play such demeaning football...
is it even possible for barcelona to play what you call solid wall defensive game? All they do is attack attack trying to play and score the perfect goal. Meaningless passes around the park, can they do something else? Hope we can retain the ball and kick them in the teeth by counter-attack (just like the third goal against arsenal)
Old 07-05-09   #13
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
is demotivated to do
absolutely anything!

Originally Posted by broar94 View Post
is it even possible for Barcelona to play what you call solid wall defensive game? All they do is attack attack trying to play and score the perfect goal. Meaningless passes around the park, can they do something else? Hope we can retain the ball and kick them in the teeth by counter-attack (just like the third goal against arsenal)
Just indicates your juvenile sense of Football!!!...

Let Ad1 and Superfag comment here,both of them Man. Utd. Fans, much more justified, much more analytic...

Won't comment on their 'Meaningless passing', they will clarify it for you, Football kiddo...
Old 07-05-09   #14
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

My second favorite team is also in the finals for the uninformed and that is the ManU...I stated that above also.
If anybody thinks the Barca is there even when they don't play good soccer is absolute ignorant about the sport...
Old 07-05-09   #15
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
is demotivated to do
absolutely anything!

There is a fine line between a fan and a fanatic, and broar my friend, if you still try to defend what you say, there is no doubt you are one of the latter...I for one being a Barca fan am not even talking about them being perfect or defeating Man. Utd. by a huge margin, not because I do not believe in them, but because it is unfair to the other team, as that means disrespecting the other team, which you are doing exactly...No team is perfect, they all have their weaknesses, and I even highlighted Barca's...And suggested the gameplay for any of the teams to win...

The First Touches(Meaningless passing!) you are complaining about have earned them the title of playing 'Beautiful Football', same goes for Man. Utd. for their aggressive Counter-Attacks and formidable team chemistry which is seen in their attacks...

Dunno what, but the two teams really are level pegging before any possible match between them...What happens on the Match Day,whether Barca thump Utd., or Utd. crush Barca, is totally the thing of the day...No qualms should be taken from either of the team's fans...That's about it...
Post New Thread  Reply