Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Electronics and Consumer Durables > Mobile Phones
Register Forgot Password?

Old 16-07-10   #1
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery
Calling All Nokia Fanbois! Or Regular Users Who Swear by Their Nokia Cell Phones!

I hope its not only me all alone in this.

Well after the first nokia that i got to use ( 5510 ), there was no looking back, Nothing seemed so simple and easy to use, operate or durable. The chain goes on to the 3210, the 3310, 8310, 3315, 3350, 7650, 2100,1110, 1100, E50, E51, 5320, 6700Slide, E52, N79, E71 and now the new addition, the 3710 -

Specs - 3.2 mpx, led flash, 2 gb card, S40 6th edition, 3G, front camera, integrated gps + A gps with OVI maps.

price - 7,200/-

But other than that, this thread is also about Nokia phones that we have and use!

So here are a few pics of my current family of S60 phones! ( some im putting up for sale )

From L-R = 6700Slide, E52, 5320 XM, E71, N79!
syedthedevil and aman360elite like this.
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-10   #2
teh Paint Whisperer!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Whispering to my i20

sohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Great
Re: Calling All Nokia Fanbois! Or Regular Users Who Swear by Their Nokia Cell Phones!

Awesome man!

btw I currently have three nokia phones(I cant sell! so collecting them)

I started with Nokia 6670(loved the design concept and it quite a advanced mobile for that time!(~3 yrs bak)) It still packs a punch!(I used to keep it in the crystal cover all the time, so its kinda scratchless)

Then, my dad bought a Nokia N78 for his bday but didn't quite like it, so dumped it with me! I found that its a really cool AIO device and after adapting I liked it very much and still use it.

Then my bro's bday came and he bought a OmniaHD thereby dumping his Nokia N95 with me!(He was actually giving it away just like that!! I just couldn't see a tech marvel being thrown around, so I adopted it too!)

between the two(N95 and N78)
I prefer N95 for the call quality and N78 for everything else!

The only phone that I bought for my bday was 6670 and I still cherish it!

I hope I'll get to buy a phone that I choose to buy!
Originally Posted by Chief-Techie View Post
Karan was in his Fantasy World Dreaming Adi Wearing a Red Dress & then Sending a Red Hot Msg

sohail99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-10   #3
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent
Re: Calling All Nokia Fanbois! Or Regular Users Who Swear by Their Nokia Cell Phones!

so i am not alone!! thanks sohail!!!
Old 16-07-10   #4
teh spamm[E]R!
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished

Count me in too.
My first Nokia -> N-gage qd
Followed by 6600, 6233 and now the 5230.
All phones in my family have been Nokias which also include the 2100, 3120, 1600 and 1110.

I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays, and I wanna, I wanna smell dark matter!
Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly, because I have to, I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting, spoken language. But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me!
I'm a machine, and I could know much more, I could experience so much more, but I'm trapped in this absurd body!
And why?! Because my...creators thought that "God" wanted it that way.
Free Radical is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-10   #5
teh geeK!
[E]onian
gone.

Rohan is highly AdmirableRohan is highly AdmirableRohan is highly AdmirableRohan is highly AdmirableRohan is highly AdmirableRohan is highly AdmirableRohan is highly Admirable

nice thread lol....
love the 3710..
as for the nokia phones :

Nokia 3530 >Nokia Ngage > Nokia Ngage QD > Nokia N91 > Nokia 6300 > Nokia 7210 SUpernova > Nokia e63 > and Currently Nokia N900
Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-10   #6
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

I dont use a Nokia but have got Nokia phones for my wife always, I mean they are so easy to use and robust.
starts from 1100 to the present E51, 5 models in total.

BTW, has anybody looked at the N900, It is the best thing out there...Nokia have got a very good phone in the high end there.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-10   #7
Banned

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

count me in bro...
started off with 1100 then 1600 then 5200 currently useing 5130xpressmusic.........
tell me what should i get next?

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-10   #8
teh priesT!
[E]onian
<^.^>

Ritvik is highly AdmirableRitvik is highly AdmirableRitvik is highly AdmirableRitvik is highly AdmirableRitvik is highly AdmirableRitvik is highly AdmirableRitvik is highly Admirable

3310 > 6600 > 3230 > e63

OLD: JH13 Pro + Sennheiser HD 25-13 II - 600 Ohm (German made) w/DHC copper balanced + TF10Vi + RE-1 + MMDT + FA011 + MS-1 + EHHA + HRT MSII + RSA Mustang & Protector + Grado RS2 Vintage Moon Audio balanced
Ritvik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-10   #9
Jeebus
forgiving your sins

RajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished
RajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely DistinguishedRajaPraveen is extemely Distinguished

Ive used many Nokia phones some i forgot the model number.

These are the ones i remember7650,6610,6800, 6600,6630,6708,E71,N91(my favorite phone of all time).

RajaPraveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-10   #10
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

IshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly Famed

I started off with N70, didn't like the keypad so witched to N72. Loved it to bits.

Then, I got 5130, pretty good for its price, and I just got the Nokia C5, another awesome phone.

IMO Nokia makes excellent phones(read:tanks) for a pretty affordable price. Of course, if your budget is a good one, you can get way better phones but in the range of 5-12k, nothing beats Nokia by a long shot.
IshanSaluja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-10   #11
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

^^ the C5 is a great phone, i saw it, nice keypad.

Guys, share pics of your phones, apps, shortcuts, tips and tricks as well.

For eg the way to reset a S60 phone to factory settings is to keep the answer key, numpad 3 and the asterix key * pressed, and then power up the phone ( its kinda difficult, but it resets the phone to fresh new ! ).

BTW @ free radical and others, is there any custom ROM? or way to crack a S60??
Old 16-07-10   #12
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

IshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly FamedIshanSaluja is highly Famed

Originally Posted by JD666 View Post
^^ the C5 is a great phone, i saw it, nice keypad.

Guys, share pics of your phones, apps, shortcuts, tips and tricks as well.

For eg the way to reset a S60 phone to factory settings is to keep the answer key, numpad 3 and the asterix key * pressed, and then power up the phone ( its kinda difficult, but it resets the phone to fresh new ! ).

Thanks

No. You can do so for the Symbian s60 3rd edition onwards though.
IshanSaluja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-10   #13
teh Paint Whisperer!
Whispering to my i20

sohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Greatsohail99 is simply Great

Originally Posted by JD666 View Post

Crack S60? as in, hax??
to install apps without signing them
sohail99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-10   #14
iEvangelist
GET PEBBLE.

Rig Gallery

Ad1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply GreatAd1tya is simply Great

Holy shit people replied to this thread?

No wonder Nokia is still alive.
Misc : Playstation 3, Xbox 360, iPhone 5, Nexus 4, iPad (3rd gen) 32GB.
Ad1tya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-10   #15
Heligoland
Hibernating.

SidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly FamedSidK!! is highly Famed

No Ishan,you did not get the Nokia C5,stop lying.

Nokia will always sell in India no matter how bad the phones they make.It's the apple of the Indian commons,they will buy it just for the name.

I was commenting on the absurdity of the assumption that Mario>Freeman

To qualify my statement - Mario is an Italian immigrant plumber who spends his life chasing a dame who refuses to let him bang her.

Freeman is a physicist who saves the world (multiple times) with a crowbar. And he manages to get Alyx Vance to fall in love with him without needing mushrooms, stars or jumping on enemies.
SidK!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply