Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > General Hardware and Peripherals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 04-05-13   #1
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Papa Donger

A Cabinet with Very Specific Requirements

I am in need of a new cabinet and it has a list of very specific requirements:
1. Dimensions must be within these: 215 x 481 X 496mm (an excess of 5-10mm is fine, but the dimensions of the case must be well within these dimensions, not exceeding even one)
2. The Hard Drive cage must be rotated to 90' so that the hard drives don't interfere with the GPU.
3. Cable management is a priority with proper rubber grommets which are preferably of very good quality
Cheaper the better. Don't go suggesting Level-10's and Obsidians 800D's.

Cheers!
GTX580 Twin Frozr II
Silent Pro M700
Tempest 410 Elite
Xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-13   #2
teh zeuS!
I'M bACK

The Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply GreatThe Knight is simply Great
Re: A Cabinet with Very Specific Requirements

Check Corsair 600T / 650D / VENGEANCE.

I used 600T with H80,HX750,FULL ATX BOARD AND A 6970 GPU. Very well spacious. You can check it out
The Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-13   #3
Cat in the rat race
Incognito

ChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly FamedChironX is highly Famed

^ Pretty much what he said. If you can live with plastic, Phantom 410. It's bigger brother, the Phantom 630 is also good but you want a mid tower by the looks of it. Bitfenix Ghost/Shinobi is also good.

Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
Don't go suggesting Level-10's and Obsidians 800D's.
Old 05-05-13   #4
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great

Bitfenix Ghost: 210 x 522 x 510mm
Phantom 410: 215 x 516 X 532 mm
Corsair 600T: 507mm x 592mm x 265mm
:|

Bitfenix Shinobi: 205 x 460 x 490 mm We have a winner!

It looks like a Shinobi which will make @KrashNBurn very happy since he has been suggesting the same to me for ages. :|
The lack of grommets is a letdown...
The Hard disk cages are facing the GPU. I want them rotated 90' facing the cabinet door. Like so:

Any other suggestions?
Xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply