Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > PC Buying Help
Register Forgot Password?

Old 24-08-12   #16
teh nuB!
For status update check my FB

Re: Buying New PC - Need Some Advice

@Timon and @darkvenom114 thanks to both again but please tell me Is ASRock Z77 Extreme4 works well with Sapphire HD 7770 Ghz Edition? and i had decided this final config for order from Prime ABGB and sorry @Timon i can't buy them from local market as i told you only processor have 4K difference in full config i got atleast 10K difference still searching in local shops will get back to you soon.

Prime ABGB

Processor - Intel Core i5 3570K - 14800
Motherboard - Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 - 10500
RAM - Gskill RipjawsX 2X4GB 1600MHz - 3100
HDD - Segate 1TB 7200RPM - 4650
CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO - 2150
PSU - Seasonic S12 520W - 4350
Cabinet - Nzxt Gamma - 2200
Monitor - DELL IN2030M - 6300
Keyboard & Mouse - Logitech Media Combo MK200 - 750
Speaker - Creative SBS A335 - 1450
Webcam - Logitech HD C-170 - 900
DVD Drive - LG GH24NS71/GH24NS72 - 950

Total - 52100 (Without Shipping)

I'll buy Sapphire HD 7770 Ghz Edition after 2-3 months.
jammu143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-12   #17
teh nuB!

jammu143 is Mysterious

Thanks to all of you...

Old 12-09-12   #18
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Timon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by jammu143 View Post
Thanks to all of you...

Awesome. Enjoy with your blasting RIG, But one thing is missing to make a full blast RIG and It's your GPU, Go for Sapphire HD 7770 Ghz Edition and it's make your RIG a blaster.
COOLER MASTER MASTERBOX MB520 RGB| MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI AMD| AMD Ryzen 5 3500 3rd Gen | BenQ XL2420Z 24 inch 1080P Zero Flicker Gaming| ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2070 AMP Extreme| | G.Skill TridentZ RGB 3200MHz 16 GB| Corsair TX-M Series TX850M 850 Watt| Altec Lensing VS4121 2.1| HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset| WD2x2TB, 2x500GB Caviar Green,SAMSUNG 860 EVO 2.5 inch 500GB SATA| Portable 4TB, 1TB, 2x500GB Seagate 3.0| | APC Back-UPS RS 1.1KVA 230V| ASUS Cerberus Keyboard, SteelSeries Rival 600 Gaming Mouse| Samsung 22X SATA DVD Writer, Sony 24X Sata DVD Writer|Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240R RGB Liquid CPU Cooler
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-12   #19
teh nuB!

jammu143 is Mysterious

@Timon - i think you didn't seen pic accurately, it's already there on top right corner... I had managed some money and purchased this also..
Old 13-09-12   #20
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Timon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly AdmirableTimon is highly Admirable

@Timon - i think you didn't seen pic accurately, it's already there on top right corner... I had managed some money and purchased this also..
Sorry The Box is on the corner and i can't see it, Nice and blasting RIG you have got. Congrats.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Please show us the RIG when you are installing your components and after that Running your PC pic too.
Old 13-09-12   #21
teh nuB!

jammu143 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by Timon View Post
Sorry The Box is on the corner and i can't see it, Nice and blasting RIG you have got. Congrats.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Please show us the RIG when you are installing your components and after that Running your PC pic too.
Thank mate..it's just because of you people i got this..and already installed all components except CPU cooler (NO space for that.. I know hoe to install but so many wires and if i put it on processor then there will be no space between GPU, Cooler and RAM..it's quite complicated to install it) anyways for now i'll run without cooler (so many fans and cabinet is also have good air flow system) will install cooler when next time open my RIG. and will upload pic soon..
Old 13-09-12   #22
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Thank mate..it's just because of you people i got this..and already installed all components except CPU cooler (NO space for that.. I know hoe to install but so many wires and if i put it on processor then there will be no space between GPU, Cooler and RAM..it's quite complicated to install it) anyways for now i'll run without cooler (so many fans and cabinet is also have good air flow system) will install cooler when next time open my RIG. and will upload pic soon..
Bro it's not good for your RIG, When you play a high graphical games. I will upload a video and fix your PC wiring by seeing that video. OK. I will upload that video in few minutes.
I know NZXT Gamma (Pretty small for Cable management purpose), Gamma isn't that big to hide all cables, if we try to keep all the cables behind motherboard mounting plate, Cabinet Panel won't fit. But still I tried my best and it's fit well and look cool..

Last edited by Timon; 13-09-12 at 12:46 AM.
Old 13-09-12   #23
teh nuB!

jammu143 is Mysterious

Bro it's not good for your RIG, When you play a high graphical games. I will upload a video and fix your PC wiring by seeing that video. OK. I will upload that video in few minutes.
Ok thanks bro awaiting for that.. Actually i had seen one video on youtube

but they guys have Coolermsater cabinet with lots of space and My NZXT gamma don't have so much space or me making some mistake.
Old 13-09-12   #24
teh geeK!
[E]onian

I know NZXT Gamma (Pretty small for Cable management purpose), Gamma isn't that big to hide all cables, if we try to keep all the cables behind motherboard mounting plate, Cabinet Panel won't fit. But still he tried and it's fit well and look cool.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

I have searched one of my friends advice for cable Management, Here is a few notes from him to you.

1. Put All The Cables On The Backside Of The Cabinet

2. Removed The Useless 40GB IDE Drive

3. * Routed The Front Panel Audio & USB Cables To The Backside

>* Routed The 8 Pin CPU Cable From Behind The Motherboard

4. * Routed Power, Restart,HDD Led, Power Led From Backside

5. Put All The Extra Cables In Free Space Above The DVD Writer

6. Used Cable Ties To Secure The Cables In Place
Old 13-09-12   #25
teh nuB!

jammu143 is Mysterious

I know NZXT Gamma (Pretty small for Cable management purpose), Gamma isn't that big to hide all cables, if we try to keep all the cables behind motherboard mounting plate, Cabinet Panel won't fit. But still he tried and it's fit well and look cool.

It's called fit to fit RIG mo space for anything else..I have two questions
1) what is that black box beside Seasonic PSU?? Is that cooler
2) How you hide remaining power cables?? really you had fitted all cables very well
Old 13-09-12   #26
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Before cabinet wires Pic.

[AFTER fitting wires pic]One more pic for you. See clearly and make your wire setting like this and go to go with CPU cooler.

---------- Post added 13-09-12 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-09-12 at 11:59 PM ----------

Well my SMPS isn't modular so I have to deal with excess cables which I don't use. I actually read the stuff regarding covering / hiding cables in OP. I remembered I had a dead SMPS (POV Black Diamond 500w) in my cupboard. I disassembled it, I just wanted that metal box to cover cable and stuff.

About Motherboard power cable - My cabinet isn't that big so I don't have large space behind motherboard mounting panel. Also I don't have top clearance to route cable from there so I had to route it underneath graphics card. That was very tricky part though.

Damages and Cost :

2 cuts on both Index fingers and couple of hammers on thumb while cutting out that SMPS cover. But that's worth it, the satisfaction and effort finally paid me off. Cabinet looks clean, and SEXY (Except that stock HSF which looks aweful )

What I achieved :

A good way of spending some weekend hours. Helped me to achieve at least little amount of better management technique

Last edited by Timon; 13-09-12 at 01:10 AM.
Old 13-09-12   #27
teh nuB!

jammu143 is Mysterious

How you people set motherboard up cabinet??
I had installed it and in mine there is no space between motherboard and cabinet.. Have you installed some special stand first on cabinet and then motherboard on it?? because power cables of seasonic are so thick and it's not easy to pass it from anywhere.
Wait for minute uploading my RIG pic here.
Old 13-09-12   #28
teh geeK!
[E]onian

because power cables of seasonic are so thick and it's not easy to pass it from anywhere.
Seasonic and corsair are the same in wires.
Old 13-09-12   #29
teh nuB!

jammu143 is Mysterious

Here is my RIG pic..and i didn't seen cooler in any of above pic..but it's grt idea to hide remaining cables i have some space below HDD so all are there see this..

Last edited by jammu143; 13-09-12 at 01:44 AM.
Old 13-09-12   #30
teh geeK!
[E]onian

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

Advice for cable Management video in other cabinet, But it will give you idea to correct the wire fitting in your case.

And this one for NZXT Gamma.

Post New Thread  Reply