Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Blogs
Register Forgot Password?

Old 20-01-14   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Buying Domain, Host, Blog,etc. Help Me!!!

Guys i'm a class 11 student in India. Recently i was searching in the net for reviews of some good books for preparation for various competitive exams, but to my awhile non of them were seriously the ones i expected to get. They were just too ... with dead links , outdated info ........
I just thought of people in the same state as me so wanted to help them in my free time. I thought of creating a blog and putting links, reviews , guides on career etc. But while browsing i just was caught by the idea of having a custom domain. Which way should i take guys a blog or a paid domain( which i think is quite difficult but still recommend the best and effective one) or a custom domain with those .co.something those which offer free options in custom domains. Then which host should i chose if i have to? Would prefer free ones unless they are too crappy. I am ready to learn anything Dreamweaver ...... if i have to do so to get a good design in my blog or website.

If the reply is a blog which one should i go with?

Till now i don't have any preferences, have some 50gb of online space from various companies. Give me some idea !!
AshwinKumar is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply