Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 30-10-18   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Burgundy Samsung Galaxy S8,Brand New Sealed Packed,shop.samsung.com Bill & Warranty

sold offline !
  • Expected Price: N/A
  • Source and Time of Purchase: Bought from shop.samsung.com on Oct 19, 2018, got delivered on Oct 27
  • Reason for Sale: Bought for wife's birthday, but Samsung took excessively long to deliver it. Bought another phone locally in the meantime
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd
  • Product Condition: Brand New in company sealed packing
  • Purchase Invoice Available: Yes
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes | Until Oct 18, 2019 or 1 year from the day it's activated (not sure though if 12 months start from purchase date or activation date)
  • Accessories Included: Original box and whatever comes in the box from Samsung
  • Product Location: New Delhi, Delhi
  • Preferred Courier: Buyer's choice
  • Shipping Charges: Extra at actuals
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted

Last edited by friendly; 13-11-18 at 08:27 AM. Reason: Adding more pictures
Old 01-11-18   #2
teh nuB!

friendly is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 33 deals
Re: Burgundy Samsung Galaxy S8,Brand New Sealed Packed,shop.samsung.com Bill & Warran

b.u.m.p.
Old 02-11-18   #3
teh nuB!

enc0dex264 is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 1 deals
Re: Burgundy Samsung Galaxy S8,Brand New Sealed Packed,shop.samsung.com Bill & Warran

was available for 25k after discounts a month back on amazon.
Old 02-11-18   #4
teh nuB!
[E]onian

rkkaranrk is Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 7 deals

Originally Posted by enc0dex264 View Post
was available for 25k after discounts a month back on amazon.
WAS RIGHT ?

There was a time when Reliance industries share was available for 50 rupees why did not u buy that, Can u buy that share now for 10 rupees ?

Also get your facts right it was never available on Amazon it was on Flipkart that to for 30k and there was a 2k cashback.

friendly and immortalm like this.
Old 02-11-18   #5
teh nuB!
w00f

TheBark is Rude
Bazaar Feedback : 14 deals

Originally Posted by rkkaranrk View Post
WAS RIGHT ?

There was a time when Reliance industries share was available for 50 rupees why did not u buy that, Can u buy that share now for 10 rupees ?

Also get your facts right it was never available on Amazon it was on Flipkart that to for 30k and there was a 2k cashback.

chill, bro

You've ticked people off on pricing plenty times.

Also, still cheaper new on Flipkart. https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-gal...8d88fdd85d7153
0razor1 likes this.
Old 02-11-18   #6
teh nuB!
[E]onian

rkkaranrk is Notable

Originally Posted by TheBark View Post
chill, bro

You've ticked people off on pricing plenty times.

Also, still cheaper new on Flipkart. https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-gal...8d88fdd85d7153
Lol, whyb not Buy it ?

Why spoil someones sale thread with stupid things WAS AVAILABLE for this much, Should have bought it right ?

As for me tickling for price Atleast my replies justifes the current sale price, Not Like u, U will bargain on the price listed on Flipkart minus the SBI cash back. Then u will say u u sure its brand new and sure there are no marks on it.

EDIT- PLZ DO CHECK IF FK SHIPPING IT TO YOUR ADDRESS.

friendly likes this.

Last edited by rkkaranrk; 02-11-18 at 09:47 AM.
Old 02-11-18   #7
teh nuB!
w00f

TheBark is Rude
Bazaar Feedback : 14 deals

Originally Posted by rkkaranrk View Post
Lol, whyb not Buy it ?

Why spoil someones sale thread with stupid things WAS AVAILABLE for this much, Should have bought it right ?

As for me tickling for price Atleast my replies justifes the current sale price, Not Like u, U will bargain on the price listed on Flipkart minus the SBI cash back. Then u will say u u sure its brand new and sure there are no marks on it.

I am not looking to buy - I wasn't the guy you replied to. Its just a public forum criticisms are bound to come by and everyone is trying to get the best price. No one is shitting any threads. Your hostility is just unnecessary that's all. No need to get panties in a bunch and turn into a keyboard warrior.

The prerogative of selling at a certain price is of course with the seller but expecting every buyer to be great and paying you what you asked for is just expecting too much.

Seriously, chill - posts online shouldn't rile you so much.
Masterdevil likes this.
Old 02-11-18   #8
teh nuB!
[E]onian

rkkaranrk is Notable

I am not looking to buy - I wasn't the guy you replied to. Its just a public forum criticisms are bound to come by and everyone is trying to get the best price. No one is shitting any threads. Your hostility is just unnecessary that's all. No need to get panties in a bunch and turn into a keyboard warrior.

The prerogative of selling at a certain price is of course with the seller but expecting every buyer to be great and paying you what you asked for is just expecting too much.

Gosh do u even think before u post ? What are you smoking thease days dude ?

Criticism really, CRIB ON SOMEHTING WHICH IS AVAILABLE FOR CHEAPER ELSEWHERE, Right ?

Sitting behind a keyboard and typing unnecessary shit just coz typing is free does not justify your replies.

Take your price from FK what the point of posting that here when the seller is not shipping it ?
@MODs please clean the thread.

Now

Old 02-11-18   #9
teh nuB!

friendly is Mysterious

First of all, I want to Thank you and @enc0dex264 for giving attention to my thread.

What @enc0dex264 mentioned about 25K at amazon is a false statement.
I can say that because I was eying this phone for my wife since long and it never got discounted to that much at Amazon, or anywhere else.
If it happened, most of us would have known it.
I'm sure even you would have got that kind of info.
So, @enc0dex264 needed to be corrected and @rkkaranrk simply tried doing that.
Why are you getting so offensive and losing your peace of mind !!

Next, as far as your link to Flipkart goes, it's OOS since long.
Before buying it at Samsung, even I tried and tried really hard to grab it off Flipkart during BBD sale, where they had it for 28K after cashback,
(as very rightly said by @rkkaranrk).
But, never succeeded because they might have had just a handful of devices and it just flew off their shelves.
I'm sure if someone looks at Bill Of Material of Samsung or of the facility who manufactures it for Samsung, it'll be
down South of 20K.
But, what do we do with that ?
Can one get it for that price ?
Something listed at a price but not being available is just a fool's paradise, as the wise say (not me since I'm not there yet)

So, let's just not comment based on whims and wishes.

Not just because the comments of @rkkaranrk go in my favor, but since his comments are fact based, I'd appreciate his words.
And am Thankful to him to bring out the right picture.
rkkaranrk likes this.

Last edited by friendly; 02-11-18 at 09:59 AM.
Old 02-11-18   #10
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian

beep is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 32 deals

Bloody resellers should get off this forum
Old 02-11-18   #11
teh nuB!
[E]onian

rkkaranrk is Notable

Originally Posted by beep View Post
Bloody resellers should get off this forum
Also the bloody low ballers.

0razor1 likes this.
Old 03-11-18   #12
teh nuB!

friendly is Mysterious

b.u.m.p.
Old 05-11-18   #13
teh nuB!

friendly is Mysterious

b.u.m.p.
Old 06-11-18   #14
teh nuB!

friendly is Mysterious

b.u.m.p.
Old 08-11-18   #15
teh nuB!

friendly is Mysterious

B.u.m.p.