Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Software Zone > Broadband Discussions
Register Forgot Password?

Old 27-05-10   #1
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Just Chilling Out!!

Rig Gallery
Icon9 BSNL Home 500 General Plan No More Available for Year Subscription Atm

I was on Home 500 General Plan (which gives you 2.5 GB limit and night unlimited usage)

I went for 1 year subscription
(which enables you to just pay for 10 months, and get th service for 12)

For me it will be ending up this month or next, so I was thinking of reviewing it.
But it seems they have removed this plan from Subsctiption

I went today to Commercial head in broadband section, and he went through the software
(nb: BSNL peoples have changed the software used by its employees completely)
After browsing through here and there he told, My Plan is not showing "committed" suffix anymore so it cant be subscribed for 12 months atm./

When I asked how come 250 and 750 plan are still Committed while Home 500 which is quite popular of a plan is not (after getting few glimpse of his monitor)
And I asked can the demand note be cut manually, on this he told this as per new rules and it cant be unless its done away from above itself!!

Though he noted down about it, and told to come after few days.
I am not sure whether anything will change in few days./

So I want to hear from you people, any update on this in your place??
himanshuaieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-10   #2
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
Just Chilling Out!!

Rig Gallery

himanshuaieee is highly Admirablehimanshuaieee is highly Admirablehimanshuaieee is highly Admirablehimanshuaieee is highly Admirablehimanshuaieee is highly Admirablehimanshuaieee is highly Admirablehimanshuaieee is highly Admirable
Re: BSNL Home 500 General Plan No More Available for Year Subscription Atm

Well its confirm there is no Yearly Subscription on the 500 and 500 C+ Plan anymore. This was confirmed by a CDR Officer.
Henceforth it reflect in the new CDR software therefore he cant issue demand not for the same as its
no more manual and they have to stick to options what CDR provides to them!!

Hence Commercial Officer and Account Officers are all helpless regarding this..
himanshuaieee is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply