Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Closed/Completed Deals
Register Forgot Password?

Old 05-03-14   #1
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Brand New Logitech G510s Keyboard

For Sale !
  • Expected Price: sold
  • Source and Time of Purchase: December 2013 (screen shot added)
  • Reason for Sale: need money.
  • RMA/Servicing history: Never serviced/RMA'd .
  • Product Condition: brand new sealed.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: no
  • Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: no
  • Accessories Included: what ever comes in a sealed box.
  • Product Location: punjab.
  • Preferred Courier: track on/dtdc
  • Shipping Charges: @ actuals
  • Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer.

Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile.

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted

Last edited by vivek doda; 14-03-14 at 08:41 PM.
Old 05-03-14   #2
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable
Bazaar Feedback : 81 deals
Re: Brand New Logitech G510s Keyboard

Originally Posted by vivek doda View Post
not needed for the claim of warranty from rashi peripherals)
how can you say that. anything documented?

Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Yes/December 2014
prove it or mark as NO
Old 05-03-14   #3
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian

vivek doda is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 87 deals

when ever i needed rma from rashi they never asked about bill .they see the date of import sticker on the box and provide warranty from that import month in the absence of bill.

Originally Posted by johnjoyjoe View Post
prove it or mark as N
i have added the import sticker screen shot that is clearly showing the import month December 2013 and on Logitech official website it is clearly mentioned the warranty is of one year .so from import month the remaining warranty is of 10 months.it is proved.

and dear john u know very well about the warranty claims from rashi as u also gone through the rma process form rashi and u know the bill is not required .on forum lots of threads have been posted here in which warranty claim was mentioned through import stickers and every thing was ok with those threads .

i hope you will understand and co-operate
Old 05-03-14   #4
teh nuB!
[E]onian
<3 Zotac Gtx 780 Ti

paras is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 8 deals

when ever i needed rma from rashi they never asked about bill .they see the date of import sticker on the box and provide warranty from that import month in the absence of bill.

i have added the import sticker screen shot that is clearly showing the import month December 2013 and on Logitech official website it is clearly mentioned the warranty is of one year .so from import month the remaining warranty is of 10 months.it is proved.

and dear john u know very well about the warranty claims from rashi as u also gone through the rma process form rashi and u know the bill is not required .on forum lots of threads have been posted here in which warranty claim was mentioned through import stickers and every thing was ok with those threads .

i hope you will understand and co-operate
As far as I know import date doesn't mean anything as the warranty starts when the product is sold.I have the same keyboard and I have 3 years warranty how come u have 1?

Sent From S4 I9500 Crash Rom V 14.0
Old 05-03-14   #5
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by paras View Post
As far as I know import date doesn't mean anything as the warranty starts when the product is sold
i agreed with u my dear friend the warranty starts from the date of purchase but if a buyer do not have bill than the warranty claims considered from the import date.

thanx for warranty update previously i was also came to know about three years than i have seen the key board on flipkart and i saw there was no mention of warranty on flipkart for 510s in specifications than i have checked the another high end keyboard logitech g19.it was mentioned there the warranty is of one year.

Logitech G19 Keyboard - Logitech: Flipkart.com

it is the higher version than g510 and costlier too. so by reading over there i have mentioned the warranty one year .if it is of three years than warranty left is 2 years 10 months.
Old 05-03-14   #6
teh nuB!
[E]onian
<3 Zotac Gtx 780 Ti

paras is Mysterious

i agreed with u my dear friend the warranty starts from the date of purchase but if a buyer do not have bill than the warranty claims considered from the import date.

thanx for warranty update previously i was also came to know about three years than i have seen the key board on flipkart and i saw there was no mention of warranty on flipkart for 510s in specifications than i have checked the another high end keyboard logitech g19.it was mentioned there the warranty is of one year.

Logitech G19 Keyboard - Logitech: Flipkart.com

it is the higher version than g510 and costlier too. so by reading over there i have mentioned the warranty one year .if it is of three years than warranty left is 2 years 10 months.
Bro u bought a keyboard u don't even know about the warranty details?

Sent From S4 I9500 Crash Rom V 14.0
Old 05-03-14   #7
Community Moderator

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable

Rashi Does not accept any RMA without Invoice. i have experienced it for Logitech and ASUS. for both i was asked for Invoice. Warranty does not start from import date, it starts from Manufacturing Date. as per my experience Rashi will not Honor any warranty atleast in many cities in India.

now for your 2nd complain, we have allowed only those threads which have a Proper Import sticker and the company actually honors warranty on Serial no. Rashi is not known for Providing warranty on serial No. if you come across such threads please report them

The Stuff you buy many times does not have warranty. as far as i know you you will first find warranty details then buy stuff.
Old 05-03-14   #8
teh nuB!
[E]onian
<3 Zotac Gtx 780 Ti

paras is Mysterious

Originally Posted by johnjoyjoe View Post
Rashi Does not accept any RMA without Invoice. i have experienced it for Logitech and ASUS. for both i was asked for Invoice. Warranty does not start from import date, it starts from Manufacturing Date. as per my experience Rashi will not Honor any warranty atleast in many cities in India.

now for your 2nd complain, we have allowed only those threads which have a Proper Import sticker and the company actually honors warranty on Serial no. Rashi is not known for Providing warranty on serial No. if you come across such threads please report them

The Stuff you buy many times does not have warranty. as far as i know you you will first find warranty details then buy stuff.
Totally agree with u.

Sent From HTC One Android Revolution 51.0 KitKat 4.4.2.
Old 05-03-14   #9
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian

in my area there is no problem like this for warranty claim from rashi.i have already mailed to rashi regarding this after your first comment on my thread john bhai.i will update u as i got answer from them.

where as your and @paras common question about warranty knowledge i have bought it because my son liked the lighting of the board ,so his pleasure is more important for me.i bought many thing which he likes a/c to his taste even without research .

yes john bhai i have bought many products without warranty as i liked them and when i sold some of them than i clearly mentioned "no warranty " with them.

Last edited by vivek doda; 05-03-14 at 10:10 PM.
Old 05-03-14   #10
teh nuB!
[E]onian

ithehappy is very Notable
Bazaar Feedback : 23 deals

Well here in Calcutta, Rashi Peripherals don't accept any product without invoice either. The only brand which doesn't need an invoice to avail warranty is W.D, I don't know about anything else.
Old 06-03-14   #11
Community Moderator

till you get all the warranty info, mention warranty as no and remove the comment in he template in invoice line
Old 06-03-14   #12
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian

i have edited ,i will wait for the response of rashi peripherals and i will contact to the dealer also for this problem.
Old 06-03-14   #13
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
At HELL's Disc

hellgate is very Respectfulhellgate is very Respectful
Bazaar Feedback : 20 deals

ygpm
i7 5930K @ 4.7GHz on Swiftech H320 | MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING | 4*4GB 3000MHz GSkill RipJaws 4 | MSI GTX 980 Ti SLI @ 1400MHZ Core | Samsung NVME 950PRO 512GB + Samsung 840 500GB SSD + 500GB + 320GB + 2*1TB sata 6Gbps | NZXT Phantom 820 | Seasonic SS-1050-XM | Onkyo TX-RZ800 + Jamo S626HCS + Onkyo SKH-410 + ELAC SUB 211D | Logitech G700s| Logitech G510s | Samsung 55HU9000 LED UHD
Old 08-03-14   #14
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian

Originally Posted by hellgate View Post
ygpm
replied
Old 08-03-14   #15
Banned