Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Hardware and Case Mods
Register Forgot Password?

Old 09-10-11   #61
teh nuB!
machpower tools

Re: BOSCH Launches Dremel in India

Originally Posted by krashnburn View Post
What sort of details and what restrictions are you facing?
We can sort that out.
@krashnburn, thanks to mention this, just before my post #50 has been approved by the admin.

@SumitB @rpm19050, The DVD is a value addition, may not be an excited offer. its just an digital guide and just some funny videos to teach how to use a Dremel? may be bored for experienced guys. But definitely i has some useful info in it.

If you read our offer clearly, our offer applicable for any Dremel product... you can buy from us at any quantity ... you can buy at any time in next 20 days.

Nothing is hidden as you can read all information regarding your purchase, as we are practicing the latest eCommerce practices

We believe in long term customer relation, with customer sanctification in first place. So you wont get disappointed even if you are paying a little extra. You will receive a value addition for the extra you pay. our doors are always open with great deals , its not get stop with a single time offer, just to show on the forum. Its just the beginning !, you will have more on the way...
ManISinJpr, SumitB and scorpking like this.
thetoolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-11   #62
Banned
DBMS for U...;))

DforDremel is Notable

Please view the case modelling online done easily with dremel
ManISinJpr likes this.

Unleash the creative you... see ur real potential. Makes Doing Fun.
DforDremel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-11   #63
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
COMPUTING begins at PSU

avichandana20000 is Notable

Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
I am waiting for the representative of DBMS to either show up here or to confirm over the phone. Waiting for that and will update accordingly.
If a particular accessory is required later due to normal Wear & Tear will DBMS going to supply a single piece of that or i need to buy the whole thing again? Also what is the longevity of these accessories? A hammer with a wooden handle will go yr after yr but are these accessories solid built to last long?

i am interested but need to save cash which may not be very quick.

avichandana20000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-11   #64
Banned
DBMS for U...;))

DforDremel is Notable

WELCOME
Originally Posted by rpm19050 View Post
i need to go to kashmere gate for some automobile mods i am planning. this will happen only then. in person.

---------- Post added at 02:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Originally Posted by avichandana20000 View Post
If a particular accessory is required later due to normal Wear & Tear will DBMS going to supply a single piece of that or i need to buy the whole thing again? Also what is the longevity of these accessories? A hammer with a wooden handle will go yr after yr but are these accessories solid built to last long?

i am interested but need to save cash which may not be very quick.
Well, the Dremel is here to stay and has big plans for Asia n India in particular. u can find it out on dremelnewsroom.com

Also, the tools are rotary in nature and are for precision work ie HOBBY WORK
for heavy duty work use Bosch Power Tools.

Hammer can go on and on but a rotary tool is like a speeding car finishes work without much of an effort just the skill in handling it.

Go Ahead give it a shot u will Love it, am sure. )
SumitB likes this.
Old 18-10-11   #65
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

scorpking is Mysterious

Dremel is a great tool which can be utilized for many household purposes like,cutting grinding etc.but as D for Dremel said it is not for heavy duty work.
if any one buying for proffesional purpose buy a Proxxon Professional drill/grinder IB/E . it is heavier and costlier than Dremel. it has less vibration at high speed.... but nothing beat 'Dremel'
here is a link:http://www.proxxon.com/eng/html/28481.php
DforDremel likes this.

Last edited by scorpking; 18-10-11 at 11:42 PM.
scorpking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-11   #66
teh geeK!
[E]onian
wanna upgrade to Korg Krome 88

mrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputablemrnikhilsudo is highly Reputable

great ...now I have to make place in my tool shed for this...... i cant get no ....satisfaction ...... need more hardware
ManISinJpr and scorpking like this.

iShock and S-plosion

are the two new killer features of the smartphones
mrnikhilsudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-11   #67
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

scorpking is Mysterious

Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
I am waiting for the representative of DBMS to either show up here or to confirm over the phone. Waiting for that and will update accordingly.
hi the tool guy has given me a quote of Rs 4750 plus shipping...and i also conformed that it is Dremel 300 1/55 acc with flexi-shaft.
DforDremel likes this.
scorpking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-11   #68
Banned
DBMS for U...;))

DforDremel is Notable

dremel41.png dremel43.png

dremel42.png versaflame-03.jpg

Old 19-11-11   #69
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

^^ @thetoolguy and @DforDremel...
Post deals in respective sale threads... Please..

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-11   #70
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

Ok here is an update.
Didn't want to post this on the Deals thread, So here it is.

I was near SP Road, looking for random stuff (nothing new there) and I stumbled upon this store which had the Dremel 300 in display.
Quickly jumped in and checked for pricing and warranty.

Warranty was the same as mentioned by the Dremel distributor on the forum however I was pretty surprised at the pricing.

While we were offered
Originally Posted by DforDremel View Post
MRP: 7321.00 Offer Price for 1 member: 5100.00 + Shipping Offer Price for 3 member: 4750.00 + Shipping (each) Asli mazaa SAB ke sath hai!!!
initially and then 4750/- as the Diwali offer on [E], the shop keeper was willing to sell me the same kit (Dremel 300 + 55 accessories inc Flexi shaft) for 4500/-

While its just a matter of Rs. 250 (really?) what I am unhappy about is that a distributor offered that price at [E] calling it a limited time offer. Come on, price it right with the right warranty and sell more FFS. This is a community that would buy it for hobby. Its not like we are buying it cheap from you and selling it for tons of profit elsewhere. We like it, we will recommend it to others.

So here is what we can try guys - Will email them with [E] mail id and see if we can strike a deal.

For now prices that I am aware of:

Dremel 300 + 55 accessories (with Flexi Shaft) = Rs. 4500.00 (inc 5% vat - with bill)
Dremel 300 + same kit as above without Flexi Shaft = Rs. 3500.00 (inc 5% vat - with bill)

Who has the monies and is interested, send me a PM.

Cheers!
ManISinJpr and SumitB like this.

You can run, but you can't hide!

Last edited by KrashNBurn; 06-12-11 at 08:48 AM.
KrashNBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-11   #71
Banned
DBMS for U...;))

DforDremel is Notable

Originally Posted by krashnburn View Post
Ok here is an update.
Didn't want to post this on the Deals thread, So here it is.

I was near SP Road, looking for random stuff (nothing new there) and I stumbled upon this store which had the Dremel 300 in display.
Quickly jumped in and checked for pricing and warranty.

Warranty was the same as mentioned by the Dremel distributor on the forum however I was pretty surprised at the pricing.

While we were offered initially and then 4750/- as the Diwali offer on [E], the shop keeper was willing to sell me the same kit (Dremel 300 + 55 accessories inc Flexi shaft) for 4500/-

While its just a matter of Rs. 250 (really?) what I am unhappy about is that a distributor offered that price at [E] calling it a limited time offer. Come on, price it right with the right warranty and sell more FFS. This is a community that would buy it for hobby. Its not like we are buying it cheap from you and selling it for tons of profit elsewhere. We like it, we will recommend it to others.

So here is what we can try guys - Will email them with [E] mail id and see if we can strike a deal.

For now prices that I am aware of:

Dremel 300 + 55 accessories (with Flexi Shaft) = Rs. 4500.00
Dremel 300 + same kit as above without Flexi Shaft = Rs. 3500.00

Who has the monies and is interested, send me a PM.

Cheers!
Please mention if u got a bill for it , and taxes are included or not. Thanks
Old 06-12-11   #72
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by DforDremel View Post
Please mention if u got a bill for it , and taxes are included or not. Thanks
Good point. Editing the original message.
Old 06-12-11   #73
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

delivery at delhi?
baba doga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-11   #74
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

I think the deal as stated and shared by @krashnburn is nice.
I think that if we are getting a warranty, it can't be without tax and bill..
waiting to say further till the situation clears..
ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-11   #75
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Alright peeps. I have emailed them.
Let's see how quickly they respond and what is in it.
Post New Thread  Reply