Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Hardware Zone > Hardware and Case Mods
Register Forgot Password?

Old 07-10-11   #31
teh geeK!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: BOSCH Launches Dremel in India

Originally Posted by krashnburn View Post
Their dremel page says they have an offer owing to the festive season. This might be a good opportunity for a GO.
If its cheap I'd be interested too.
Have been quoted 5100/- plus shipping for the Dremel 300 55Pc. kit.
SumitB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-11   #32
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
figuring out a movie to watch

KrashNBurn is extremely Eminent
KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

Originally Posted by SumitB View Post
Have been quoted 5100/- plus shipping for the Dremel 300 55Pc. kit.
From DBMS??
Guys is this a good price?
@mav2000 what dyu think??

You can run, but you can't hide!

KrashNBurn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-11   #33
teh geeK!
[E]onian

SumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply Great

Yes, DBMS has quoted 5100/- plus shipping for the kit. If we have more people interested in this, maybe he will come down.
Old 07-10-11   #34
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

KrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely EminentKrashNBurn is extremely Eminent

Also does that include the Flexi Shaft?! Cuz if it is not, then ebay price is pretty close to DBMS' price.
DBMS = 5100 for Dremel + 55 pc kit
Ebay = 6650 For Dremel + 55 pc kit + Flexi Shaft
DBMS + 1500 for Flexi shaft = 6600

PS: I am just guessing the Flexi Shaft's price. Ebay has listed it at 2700 although I think that's extortion
Old 07-10-11   #35
teh geeK!
[E]onian

SumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply GreatSumitB is simply Great

The person is supposed to call me back. However, he quoted that this "55 Pc kit" was for 5100/-

Now I too am assuming that this would be without the flexi shaft. Will wait for him to call me back and inquire again.
Old 07-10-11   #36
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Yes please. I will catch a few winks and check back by about 11 PM.
Peace and good luck with the inquiry
Old 07-10-11   #37
teh geeK!
[E]onian

Off the phone with the dealer at Guwahati who can procure this. List price is 7321/- less 20% plus 5% VAT. However, he agrees to let this go for 7321/- less 20% if we place the order.

However, this does not come with the flexi shaft and that needs to procured separately. He did not have the pricing for the flexi shaft at hand.

So this comes to 5857/- plus courier plus flex shaft.

I spoke with one of the dealers on ebay and this is what he has to offer.

The price of 5599/- for the 300 (55 Pcs. Kit) + Flexi Shaft, inclusive of shipping looks attractive. Plus, he will go down further if we confirm a bulk order. If no one is interested, I will get this as I don't think I will find this cheaper anywhere else.
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 07-10-11   #38
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

5100 is ok-types with the shaft. this is the older 300 model tho. without flexi-shaft it should be 3700 or about. that is what i was told at lal kuan by a shopkeeper in a fleeting moment of honesty.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ----------

can anyone check in metro cash & carry, blr? they used to have these on good prices .
ManISinJpr likes this.
baba doga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-11   #39
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

RPM did you mention this earlier in the thread too ??
Cuz I remember reading it somewhere and I made a mental note. I have been bugging my friend to take me there when he goes, but he has forgotten atleast twice.
This weekend may be. I will try.

This seems to steep, might as well pick up the one from ebay.
Only thing is, if its purchased off ebay will Bosch provide warranty for this?
Old 07-10-11   #40
teh geeK!
[E]onian

@krasnburn: Check the 2nd link. 5599/- all inclusive including the flex shaft is a good deal. Moreover, if you are committing to purchase 1 unit, I can speak with the dealer to get him to lower his price. 5100/- locally in Delhi. So if you include shipping, it would come to at least 53-5400/-

About the warranty, there are Bosch service centers in all major cities and they handle the warranty. I will still confirm with the dealer.

Where are you located?
Old 07-10-11   #41
teh nuB!
machpower tools

thetoolguy is Mysterious
Icon7 Re: BOSCH Launches Dremel in India

@krasnburn: Check the 2nd link. 5599/- all inclusive including the flex shaft is a good deal. Moreover, if you are committing to purchase 1 unit, I can speak with the dealer to get him to lower his price. 5100/- locally in Delhi. So if you include shipping, it would come to at least 53-5400/-

About the warranty, there are Bosch service centers in all major cities and they handle the warranty. I will still confirm with the dealer.

Where are you located?
Dear all forum members,

I here introduce my self Rajan, customer service executive of machpowertools, as we (machpower systems) are exclusive dealer for Dremel brand authorized by Bosch in India. We have been seeling all range of dremel tools and accessories for past two years on our website as well as on ebay.

If you guys interested in group purchase i.e: 5pcs or 10pcs of dremel rotary tool, I am glad to offer you a very good discount. The members who would like to participate, please register in our site or just mail us

To complement this offer, you can just like our facebook page and become our fan, to get updates and news about dremel in India.

It is just an campaign offer for the upcoming festival season, so guys rush your quires before Diwali !

look forward for your feedback!
ManISinJpr likes this.
thetoolguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-11   #42
teh geeK!
[E]onian

@thetoolguy: You're the same person I spoke with in the evening? Welcome to E! I am confirmed for one Dremel 300 + a few accessories including the Dremel 704 and the Dremel 575 Right Angle Attachment.

Waiting for @krashnburn to respond.
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 07-10-11   #43
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
trolling around

baba doga is Notable

@thetoolguy , you need to tell me a figure buddy.

@krashnburn , in some thread by gadgetz , i suppose?

will try to go to kashmere gate kal. need a set of bosch wipers for polly.
ManISinJpr likes this.
baba doga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-11   #44
Jason Bourne
Community Coordinator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

Dude, I already lilked your page on Facebook.. now let us talk prices..
Give us a ball park figure and let us see what we are in for
Welcome to Erodov !!
Originally Posted by thetoolguy View Post
Dear all forum members,

I here introduce my self Rajan, customer service executive of machpowertools, as we (machpower systems) are exclusive dealer for Dremel brand authorized by Bosch in India. We have been seeling all range of dremel tools and accessories for past two years on our website as well as on ebay.

If you guys interested in group purchase i.e: 5pcs or 10pcs of dremel rotary tool, I am glad to offer you a very good discount. The members who would like to participate, please register in our site or just mail us

To complement this offer, you can just like our facebook page and become our fan, to get updates and news about dremel in India.

It is just an campaign offer for the upcoming festival season, so guys rush your quires before Diwali !

look forward for your feedback!
SumitB likes this.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-11   #45
teh geeK!
[E]onian

^^ I too have liked your FB page. Now tell us what is your best offer on the 300? Most people here are genuine buyers and as our members see this thread, your sales will only increase.
ManISinJpr likes this.
Post New Thread  Reply