Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Bikes and Cars
Register Forgot Password?

Old 28-08-12   #1
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery
idea Bosch Aquatak for TheBlade?

Suitable or overkill? Anyone have any experience with this power tool?

KiD0M4N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-12   #2
Lounge Bug
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Chocolate Salted Balls.

Rig Gallery

bean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famed
Re: Bosch Aquatak for TheBlade?

why? being too adventurous on your Blade?..

Last edited by bean_laden; 28-08-12 at 01:36 PM.
bean_laden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-12   #3
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!

Originally Posted by bean_laden View Post
why?
Hmm... Cleaning?
Old 28-08-12   #4
teh priesT!
[E]onian
My demon side demands blood

Ultimabasher is highly AdmirableUltimabasher is highly AdmirableUltimabasher is highly AdmirableUltimabasher is highly AdmirableUltimabasher is highly AdmirableUltimabasher is highly AdmirableUltimabasher is highly Admirable

IMO overkill. Just give it some old fashioned love . Wash it with a soft loofah and hands.

I was commenting on the absurdity of the assumption that Mario>Freeman

To qualify my statement - Mario is an Italian immigrant plumber who spends his life chasing a dame who refuses to let him bang her.

Freeman is a physicist who saves the world (multiple times) with a crowbar. And he manages to get Alyx Vance to fall in love with him without needing mushrooms, stars or jumping on enemies.
Ultimabasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-12   #5
Lounge Bug
Chocolate Salted Balls.

Rig Gallery

bean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famedbean_laden is highly Famed

Originally Posted by KiD0M4N View Post
Hmm... Cleaning?
All you need is a bucket or two water, few microfiber towels,(or chamois leather), automobile grade shampoo, liquid/gel wax, and a dashboard spray.
this should suffice very well.
You'll get all of these in 3M(Meguiars <3) or at reliance autozone(for other popular brands).
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 28-08-12   #6
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

THIS is the TRUTH !
All you need is a bucket or two water, few microfiber towels,(or chamois leather), automobile grade shampoo, liquid/gel wax, and a dashboard spray.
You'll get all of these in 3M(Meguiars <3) or at reliance autozone(for other popular brands).
bean_laden likes this.

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-12   #7
Lead Lead
Administrator
12 years a admin!

Rig Gallery

KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!
KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!KiD0M4N is the One!

Good recommendation
Knew I could count on some s[e]ns[e] from my fellow [e]onians ;D
Old 28-08-12   #8
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

I think this is the final verdict then !!
I won't be happy if you blew money on that Bosch !!
though if you had bought a car then It would have been nice..
Good recommendation
Knew I could count on some s[e]ns[e] from my fellow [e]onians ;D
ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-12   #9
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

dovemaster is Mysterious

Suitable or overkill? Anyone have any experience with this power tool?

dont have any experience but have seen the product at metro bangalore. its of good quality like most bosch products.
unless you want to wash a huge surface area like an innova or if you have a fleet of cars with a driver to wash them for you, this is an overkill. I wash and wax and hatch myself. Wash it once a month and washing does not take much energy, waxing does.

you can contact a car detailing business, if you are in bangalore, you can also contact ultimate detailerz (yes, its spelt that way, I guess) on facebook , they are also on team bhp directory and ask them if they can do bikes...look up their work on facebook and team bhp and you may want to thank me.

if I were you i would go with the professionals from the start and treat my automobiles like

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:31 PM ----------

takes a lot of time and enerygy, especially if you have become an uncle without much physical activity. I vought 3m microfibre from metro bangalore and 3m kit and all with chmois .. wax... etc and find it very tiring to do it when i want my car or bike to perfectly clean, every nook and tranny.

the chemicals in the automobile shampoo will be hard on your hands as well as well as other chemicals like tyre shiner, dash. plastic cleaner, leather cleaner etc...

chemicals everywhere..... you need rubber gloves which cost rs 5 at your nearest drug dealing chemist if you decide to do it yourself.

goi edit: not whirl marks..those are swirl marks... with time they keep increasing when you keep doing noob diy detailing.. and make the paint look like shit.

Last edited by dovemaster; 28-08-12 at 07:38 PM.
dovemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-12   #10
Lounge Bug
Chocolate Salted Balls.

Rig Gallery

^but there is immense sense of satisfaction in DIY route. , detailing by good professional person would obviously yield better result, but i think he can get very good result getting his hand a little dirty.
ManISinJpr likes this.
Old 28-08-12   #11
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

dovemaster is Mysterious

^im never satisfied really because it takes a lot of time and I cannot even clean my bike perfectly because I get tired cleaning each and every spoke of the wheel (tenderbird) and then washing and then rinsing and then take it out for drying and then waxing, leaving it for some time, buffing etc..

diy cleaning can also slightly damage your original factory paint, leave those dry spots, and those circular scratches.. whirl maks I guess since ive ruined the paint of my mycar and bike by diy , i continue to do it, and also becuase i have a huge stockpile of car care products.. 3m complete car cleaning kit , sonax, liquid wax and shampoo, formula 1canuaba wax..

if you go the detailing way, you just get it done twice or thrice a year and just wash it yourself for maintainace, of course it will depend on how much you use your vehicle.

im im spending 16 large on a bike in india, i will get it detailed, it maybe much cheaper than cars for sure.. much cheaper I guess..

Last edited by dovemaster; 28-08-12 at 07:39 PM.
dovemaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply