Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 23-09-07   #1
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Blood Rayne Insulted...

Any one watched the two Blood Rayne movies? Blood Rayne is one of my favorite Game hero/heroines. In the games, she is potrayed as s.exy, acrobatic and she kills her enemies in cool ways.

One would expect movies made on her would have extremely fast paced action. But the movies they made on her are an outright insult to her character. The first one was poorly done as Kristanna Loken did not fit the role of Rayne at all.
Now they have made a sequel Blood Rayne: Deliverance with Natassia Malthe as Rayne. The story is very weak and Natassia looks like a s.lut rather than a dhampyr in the movie. They made Rayne look like a wimp weak and powerless. I have seen stronger heroine roles in non-action movies.

Avoid the sequel at all costs if you are fan of Blood Rayne games because this movie is gonna make you cry.
Rig: Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 3.4 GHz - Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme Push-Pull, Gigabyte GA-X48-DQ6, 4 GB Cellshock DDR2 800 MHz 4-4-4-12, 2.1 TB HDD, 2 x Asus HD4850 in Crossfire, Audigy 2 ZS, Sony 16x DVD Writer, Corsair HX1000, Stacker 830 Evolution, Dell 2007WFP 20" WS LCD, Genius Ergo 525 Laser Mouse, Ideazon Merc Stealth Keyboard, Altec Lansing 251, Philips HP 805 Headset, Sennheiser HD 485 Headset, Aerocool Power Watch

Consoles: XBOX 360 Elite, Playstation 3 40GB
Lord Nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-07   #2
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Perpetual Melancholy

TheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly Admirable
Re: Blood Rayne Insulted...

what else can u expect from Uwe Boll
and on top of that hes making a farcry & postal movie.
Go Figure
TheDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-07   #3
Certified Insane
[E]onian

The Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scale
The Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scale

I remember the blood rayne's pose on the playboy mag ages ago
The Sorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-07   #4
Let me be honest !
Banned

MaxAxe is sickeningly DreadfulMaxAxe is sickeningly DreadfulMaxAxe is sickeningly DreadfulMaxAxe is sickeningly Dreadful

where the XXXX does he get that kind of a money to make shitty movies.

"Genius is one per cent inspiration and ninety-nine per cent perspiration. Accordingly, a 'genius' is often merely a talented person who has done all of his or her homework." - Thomas A Edison
MaxAxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-07   #5
Certified Insane
[E]onian

The Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scale
The Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scaleThe Sorcerer is off the scale

Originally Posted by MaxAxe View Post
where the XXXX does he get that kind of a money to make shitty movies.
George Bush's relief Fund for post playboy victims
The Sorcerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-07   #6
Half-Demon Gun Slinger
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r

Hells_Fury is highly AdmirableHells_Fury is highly AdmirableHells_Fury is highly AdmirableHells_Fury is highly AdmirableHells_Fury is highly AdmirableHells_Fury is highly Admirable

Is part 2 also made by Uwe Boll?
Hells_Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-07   #7
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Perpetual Melancholy

TheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly Admirable

^Yes Verry Much
TheDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply