Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Everything Under the Sun
Register Forgot Password?

Old 12-09-14   #1
Unelected
Administrator
Meum pactum dictum

Rig Gallery
Biometric Aadhaar Card is Completely Foolproof Technology

One of the main selling points of the biometric technology based Aadhaar card is that it is a fool-proof/tamper-proof method of assertianing a persons ID and prevent fraud in the system. Check out how it works on the ground in this NDTV report. The report is in Hindi.

hitman02in and mrmash like this.
Old 12-09-14   #2
teh spamm[E]R!
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
-

Rig Gallery

Free Radical is extemely Distinguished
Free Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely DistinguishedFree Radical is extemely Distinguished
Re: Biometric Aadhaar Card is Completely Foolproof Technology

haha

I don't want to be human! I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear x-rays, and I wanna, I wanna smell dark matter!
Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can't even express these things properly, because I have to, I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting, spoken language. But I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me!
I'm a machine, and I could know much more, I could experience so much more, but I'm trapped in this absurd body!
And why?! Because my...creators thought that "God" wanted it that way.
Free Radical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-14   #3
My Eyes are on You Seller
Community Moderator
I havent set my status yet.

johnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputablejohnjoyjoe is highly Reputable

Originally Posted by vijayninel View Post
Biometric Aadhaar Card is Completely Foolproof Technology
indeed
johnjoyjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-14   #4
teh nuB!
[E]onian
Tables are Turning Now...!

veera is Notable

its happen in my place too

this is about the card Information
" Anantapur: It may be a freak case or a practical joke cracked by one of those employed with the making Aadhar cards. An Aadhar card was issued in the name of Kothimeera (Coriander) in Garladinna Mandal in the District.

In the Aadhar Card that was issued under the name of the person, the name of Coriander was printed. And the address too had its own dose of humour to it.

Father's name is written as Palaav (Biryani), Street Name is given as Gongura Veedhi, Mamidikaya Vooru (Mango Village), Jambuladinna, Anantapur district.

In the place of Aadhar card owner's photo, a mobile phone image was pasted and the date of birth is written as 1887. The card No is 499118665246.

The postman, who was surprised to receive such a card, however, went to Garladinna only to be laughed at by the villagers. Officials say that some mischief monger must have created such a card, while the people demand stern action against the guilty. "
mrmash likes this.

♥ AMD RYZEN 7 2700x ♥ MSI X370 TITANIUM POWER ♥ CORSAIR H100i LIQUID COOLER
♥ 8 GB GSKILL TRIDENTZ 3200 MHz ♥ SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250 GB M2 & SAMSUNGO 850 EVO 250 GB SSD ♥ 2TB WD GREEN + 2 TB WD BLACK + 1 TB WD PURPLE + 1 TB WD BLUE + 1 TB WD GREEN
♥ 2 X Asus STRIX GTX970 DC2OC 4GB DDR5 GPU : SLI : ♥ Cooler Master Storm Trooper TOWER ♥ 3 X DELL S2216H Display :Triple Monitor Setup 5760 X 1080 :
♥ SEASONIC 760W TITANIUM ♥ LOGITECH G510s ♥ SteelSeries ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 2’ ♥

veera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-14   #5
Lord Voldemort
Community Moderator
THE TERROR!!!

Rig Gallery

Marun is highly FamedMarun is highly FamedMarun is highly FamedMarun is highly FamedMarun is highly FamedMarun is highly FamedMarun is highly FamedMarun is highly FamedMarun is highly Famed

Jaaai Hanumaaan!!!
Old 15-09-14   #6
teh priesT!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

hitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirablehitman02in is highly Admirable

this is funny and sad at the same time.
Old 24-09-14   #7
teh priesT!
[E]onian
[E]ddicted !

mohitgamer is highly Reputablemohitgamer is highly Reputablemohitgamer is highly Reputable

Maybe this is legit proof that Hanuman Ji is alive and exists.
Don't you remember when Ganesh Ji was drinking milk ?

Seriously, who gave the finger prints and retina scan ?