Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > RMA and Warranty Servicing Experiences
Register Forgot Password?

Old 23-06-14   #31
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Re: Biggest Mistake of My Life : Buying Asus

Regarding Your update:

These are usually shameless people. Beleive me, if you would give them the option to keep the CN and router then they might just keep it without feeling guilty.

I would advice you to take whatever you can from them and don't make it personal. A CN is better than nothing.

Also, try to tell them that its available at all online stores so they can't say that its not available in india( provide links to them) and atleast one offline store nearby. Ask them to get it from those retailers if they don't have it themselves. It might not work but it won't hurt to try.

redhotiron2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-14   #32
teh priesT!
[E]onian
lost in boredom.....

dash2009 is highly Reputabledash2009 is highly Reputabledash2009 is highly Reputable

These people are unbelievable. I told him N14u is available at all major online retailers and at local shops at nehru place still you are saying its not available in whole India. He replied "than take the CN from us and buy router from some shop at nehru place" I was like WTF? you people have no shame?

He also said if you want replacement from us it can take Months!!!!

Unbelievable customer support by Asus/Rashi.
dash2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-14   #33
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

If you have an invoice, show them that and ask for the cheque of same amount. If they deny, I guess its high time to contact consumer court.
cramble2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-14   #34
Neo[t]
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
SteelSeries SenSei <3

prateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply GreatprateekS is simply Great

Originally Posted by dash2009 View Post
These people are unbelievable. I told him N14u is available at all major online retailers and at local shops at nehru place still you are saying its not available in whole India. He replied "than take the CN from us and buy router from some shop at nehru place" I was like WTF? you people have no shame?

He also said if you want replacement from us it can take Months!!!!

Unbelievable customer support by Asus/Rashi.
Why dont you show him , that it is available everywhere?like in your phone via any website's app ?
prateekS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-14   #35
teh priesT!
[E]onian
lost in boredom.....

dash2009 is highly Reputabledash2009 is highly Reputabledash2009 is highly Reputable

Originally Posted by cramble2005 View Post
If you have an invoice, show them that and ask for the cheque of same amount. If they deny, I guess its high time to contact consumer court.
Asked them about cheque but they said we do not refund via any method, we can only provide CN.

Originally Posted by prateekS View Post
Why dont you show him , that it is available everywhere?like in your phone via any website's app ?
I did bro, his exact words were "sir unka stock alag hota hai, aap cn lelo and unse khreed lo new router".

English translation : "Their stock is different, Take the CN and buy new router from them"
Old 27-06-14   #36
teh nuB!
[E]onian

cramble2005 is Notable

Asked them about cheque but they said we do not refund via any method, we can only provide CN.
Ask them to give this to you in written and go to Consumer Court with proof.
cramble2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-14   #37
teh priesT!
[E]onian
does this count as annoying?

bharat14101991 is very Honorablebharat14101991 is very Honorable

i am following this thread from starting... IMHO this is getting personal for him(that amit guy)... why dont you try contacting any higher official? it works many times.
bharat14101991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-14   #38
teh nuB!

chocos is Mysterious

After you file a case in consumer court. The company has 30 days to settle the case outside of court, if they don't - they have to show up for the assigned court date.

I'd say, go ahead and file the case and watch them come to your terms in 30 days or less.

Last edited by chocos; 27-06-14 at 10:36 PM.
chocos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-14   #39
teh priesT!
[E]onian
lost in boredom.....

Originally Posted by bharat14101991 View Post
i am following this thread from starting... IMHO this is getting personal for him(that amit guy)... why dont you try contacting any higher official? it works many times.
I forgot to mention but I do have 2 cases open with Asus Officials. They give the same lame reply everytime that they will try to provide router to Rashi asap... bla...bla...bla...

Originally Posted by chocos View Post
After you file a case in consumer court. The company has 30 days to settle the case outside of court, if they don't - they have to show up for the assigned court date.
Thank but I don't know whats the total procedure. You have any link?
Old 27-06-14   #40
teh nuB!

chocos is Mysterious

Thank but I don't know whats the total procedure. You have any link?
You can use a service like vakilsearch or kanoon who will take care of all the paperwork for you. Just make sure you collect as much proof as possible. I would even go as far to say record your phone calls. There are good apps that let you do this.

If you don't want to hire a legal service, do a quick google search there are many resources explaining the procedure in detail. Any product in the case under 1 lakh will have a court fee of Rs.100, so its quite affordable too.
dash2009 likes this.
Old 28-06-14   #41
teh priesT!
[E]onian
does this count as annoying?

bharat14101991 is very Honorablebharat14101991 is very Honorable

@dash2009 as many of the members here know i am fighting a consumer case for my gtx 470. i filed the case in sept 13 and i am still waiting for my case to get to first hearing. for all i know please try to get this matter solved outside court but if you still want to file the case anyway i can help you with the documents and thing. PM me if you need any help regarding the case.
dash2009 likes this.
bharat14101991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-06-14   #42
teh priesT!
[E]onian
lost in boredom.....

^^ Many thanks both of you for all your help. I will wait for some more days and try to threaten them with consumer court case. If they don't solve it by then I will go forward with the case.
Old 01-07-14   #43
teh nuB!

chocos is Mysterious

^^ Many thanks both of you for all your help. I will wait for some more days and try to threaten them with consumer court case. If they don't solve it by then I will go forward with the case.
Do not threaten them. File the case and serve them legal notice.

After which Asus will have 30 days to resolve the case to your satisfaction.

If you are still unsatisfied, the case will go ahead.
Old 01-07-14   #44
teh nuB!
Flying High

novemberalpha is Notable

Why don't you post on their FB sites domestic & international this seems to work like magic for many companies .
novemberalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-14   #45
teh nuB!

irock098 is Mysterious

I also have a RT-N13U Router which went bad with exactly the same problem as OP, no response from router even pinging it fails.

Went to Rashi Mumbai today, they took my router and said this model is not currently available and i will have to wait 15 days for it to arrive. No mention of credit note or anything.

15 days is a lot of time to be left at home without internet, i want to start hitting ASUS emails from today itself to ensure a fast delivery, which id should i mail them at?
irock098 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply