Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Buying Help > Laptop Buying Advice
Register Forgot Password?

Old 23-07-19   #1
teh nuB!
I havent set my status yet.

Best Brand Not Always Best

I've used a HP laptop spectre but you know I didn't imagine this will be a nightmare. Firstly the screen color is not vibrant not that bad actually but if you compare the price then it's actually bad. Anyway, after some days the screen laid rest forever and the service man are unable to repair the screen because of lack of HP laptop spare parts. This does not matter but I didn't proceed to repair cause I shocked hearing the screen price (4 times than a regular screen). Battery drain problem pinning me from the beginning and I see lot of complains similar to this.

So you guys agree best brand not always best. so best model always best.

Last edited by gthuhin; 25-07-19 at 09:49 AM.
gthuhin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #2
teh nuB!

Edward09 is Mysterious
Re: Best Brand Not Always Best

It is really nice to hear that you are also a victim like , some years ago i used hp I3 with touch screen and the same issue i had faced the screen was gone black just after 3 weeks but somehow i connect it with my Desktop PC but right after 1 month my pc screen went black bcoz the laptop motherboard had died for forever . It was really a very bad experience for me and i am totally agree with you.
Edward09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3 Weeks Ago   #3
teh nuB!

blife is Mysterious
Re: Best Brand Not Always Best

I am bit confused here, if the laptop is new shouldn't it be under warranty and any defect has to be covered by the warranty? Did the service center refuse to honor the warranty?

Regards,
BLife
blife is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply