Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Articles > Tutorials and Guides
Register Forgot Password?
Follow Erodov on Twitter Follow Us
Join us on FaceBook Join Us
Post New Article  Comment

Article Tools Search this Article

Old 13-04-10
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
bleh

Aumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly AdmirableAumkar is highly Admirable
A Beginner's Guide to Touch Typing

Last edited by vijayninel; 05-05-10 at 10:03 AM.
By Aumkar 05-05-10
Re: A Beginner's Guide to Touch Typing

Real men get a job and use current gen PCs instead of something from the Stone Age.XD
By initpidzero 05-05-10

get a job!!! ouch.
By ManISinJpr ♦ 05-05-10

^^ LOLz, LMAO !!

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

^^ The above comment was the headless server in Siberia !!! not at the comment at Aumkar.
By ssj4Gogeta 04-06-10

Started touch typing in December 2008. Was doing 60 wpm in three months and 85 wpm in seven months. Then I joined college and it's stagnated since then. Gotta work my fingers again this summer. I can reach 100+ occasionally, but average is still in the 80's. I plan to reach 100+ average in the summer vacations, or if I can't, I'll switch to dvorak.
Attached Thumbnails
>untitled.png  
By ssj4Gogeta 04-06-10

Also:
TypeRacer - Test your typing speed and learn to type faster. Free typing game and competition. Way more fun than a typing tutor!
You can play as a guest or register to track your progress. You're matched with opponents from all over the world according to your speed.
By aqswde123 21-06-10

great guide
By Preetham 01-12-10

Helped a lot.... thanks
By JojoTheDragon 19-12-10

A very use ful guide. Thanks .
By Aumkar 19-12-10

Good to know this helps
By ManISinJpr ♦ 19-12-10

I think the more I read this article I like it a little more..
I am a moderately fast typist but I can't touch type still, although I dont necessarily have to look at the keyboard.. or move my hand too much.. basically my hand is ok and the fingers are all doing things as they should but I like to peek !!!
By sravi42 06-03-13

I thought this was an article about those ghastly new phones all over with touchscreens lol. How the hell can you type without tactile feedback? Look at the screen and peck out each letter? yuck! I'm a pretty good typist I average 110 WPM and can cross 130 on typeracer etc.
By CarolineFlack 01-05-18

Exercise, Exercise, and more Exercise. When you place your fingertips on the important factors shown at Dissertation Writing Service UK you will see a little push on the F and J important factors. This is for position of your two catalog fingertips. Get a fundamental trim how to kind guide and adhere to it.
By james19922 01-06-18

After catering to all academic needs of the students over a decade, we have become the foremost dissertation UK. We are proud to be backed by the best dissertation writers in UK. Our dissertation help services are widespread across all the cities in UK including Bristol, London, Edinburgh, Birmingham, Newcastle, Liverpool, Glasgow, etc. Most importantly, our services are available for both university and college students. Look no further and get in touch with us for maintaining a good academic record. When it comes to preparing your coursework, you may face many difficulties. Whether your lack understanding or have time crunch, something or the other always emerges as a hindrance to the progress of your academic assignments. This is why Dissertationproviders.co.uk is the need of the hour. The coursework Help services as designed by the website makes sure that they put an end to all your academic dilemmas with their efficient assistance. Buy dissertation paper can cause lesser stress than writing one yourself. An Increasing numbers of students in UK are buying online dissertation to get highest grades. A study has revealed that a shocking figure of 70% students fail to impress their accessing board with their dissertation paper. Whether you are a masters or PhD student, writing a dissertation on your own can seem like an ultimate nightmare.
By charlotteberry 25-10-18

I tried to improve my speed over the long term and I did not see too many changes. When I was tired and began to get more accurate, I started to try faster, I started to see the combined speed increase. Law Dissertation Writing Help UK
By shanjasper 28-11-18

I am particularly satisfied with the substance you have said Dissertation writing services. I needed to thank you for this extraordinary article.
Post New Article  Comment
Please share with friends!

Article Tools Search this Article
Search this Article:

Advanced Search