Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Bazaar > Classifieds For Sale
Register Forgot Password?

Cpus Motherboards and RAMGraphic CardsPower SuppliesMonitorsStorage MediaAudio HardwareCabinetsMobile PhonesSoftwareFans and HeatsinksHard DisksPeriphiralsOtherVideo GamesPC's and LaptopsKeyboards and MiceRegister Now
Classifieds Search Menu

Old 2 Weeks Ago   #1
teh nuB!
My Avatar was pulled, IDK how?

Beelink X45 Mini PC with Intel Celeron J4105/4GB RAM/64GB EMMC

For Sale!(My Garage Clearance Stuff-7)

Hey guys! I am selling my Beelink X45 Mini PC with Intel Celeron J4105/4GB RAM/64GB eMMC

• Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: Beelink X45 Mini PC with Intel Celeron J4105/4GB RAM/64GB eMMC
  • Expected Price: Price: Rs 11000 + shipping at actuals.
  • Time of Purchase: 11th November 2018
  • Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No | 0 Months
  • Reason for Sale: I actually bought this for a project but the project didn't work out so is kept unused.
  • Purchase Invoice Available: No. It was Imported.
  • Product Condition: New Unused.
  • Product Location: Jharsuguda, Odisha, India.
  • Preferred Courier: DTDC, Bluedart, Speedpost.
  • Shipping Charges: Actual.
  • Payment Options: Bank transfer, Gpay(Preferred)..
Click here to Send a Private Message to me and Buy.

Click here to view my iTrader Profile. (at the moment has no feedback as I am new here.)

Do not post your e-mail address or phone number here for your own safety.
Any phone numbers or e-mail addresses will be deleted.

Regards,
Pravy.

Check out my other Sale Threads:-

Amazon Echo Dot (2nd Gen) Smart Speaker
2.5 Inch SATA HDD/SSD Adapter Kit.
5.25in to 3.5in Hard Drive CD Drive Bay
IMac Front USB 3.0 Hub with SD/TF Card Reader & 3 USB Port
Logitech Bluetooth Audio Receiver
Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________
Attached Thumbnails
>20190407_160621.jpg   >20190407_160730.jpg  
The Outsider likes this.

Last edited by pravy; 2 Weeks Ago at 03:48 PM. Reason: Added Other Sales threads.
pravy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2 Weeks Ago   #2
teh nuB!

pravy is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 3 deals
Re: Beelink X45 Mini PC with Intel Celeron J4105/4GB RAM/64GB EMMC

Bumping & pumping. :d
Old 1 Week Ago   #3
teh nuB!

pravy is Mysterious

Bumping and pumping.

Old 1 Week Ago   #4
teh nuB!

pravy is Mysterious

Bumping.

Old 1 Week Ago   #5
teh nuB!

pravy is Mysterious

Bumping.

Old 1 Week Ago   #6
teh nuB!
I love Gaming

Kratos is Mysterious
Bazaar Feedback : 2 deals

I bought the Beelink GT1 Android box with 3 Gb RAM & 32GB Internal which you posted but i recieved the one with 2GB RAM and 16GB internal......
If you click the link it shows 3GB RAM 32GB Internal.....

@MODs please look into it...

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...df47b00b63.jpg

Last edited by Kratos; 1 Week Ago at 04:30 PM.
Kratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1 Week Ago   #7
teh nuB!

pravy is Mysterious
Wtf Re: Beelink X45 Mini PC with Intel Celeron J4105/4GB RAM/64GB EMMC

Well, this is awkward. I assumed you knew what you were buying. I did mention in the Original thread that it was Beelink GT1 & not Beelink GT1 Ultimate. I even attached the photo of the product I was presenting.

Your Upload:- https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...df47b00b63.jpg
Original Thread:- Nvidia Shiled Console

Thou I can understand your issue of how you could have misunderstood. The same link has the option for the 2gb/16gb variant. It even has the same image as the product, that should have been the understanding. It's not like I was selling s10 in the name of S10 Plus. You had the picture; You have the name of the product. It was up to you to do proper research or else you could have just clarified that from me.

https://ibb.co/HnfJ59S

https://ibb.co/rpLBpqc

In all our conversations, you didn't clarify that. We didn't have any discussion about the specs. You didn't ask for recent pictures. You weren't the OP of that thread. & about me delivering. Didn't I mention in the Original thread that the HDMI cable & Box was missing? Didn't I say that the original adapter was destroyed and a compatible adapter would be provided? Didn't I intimate you that I DID FIND the box and the cable? Have I deviated from anything I said?

Please don't make your oversight my fault. Also, this thread is not the place to vent this issue.

@ View Profile: hawk , @ View Profile: KiD0M4N
Please do solve this issue.

Last edited by pravy; 1 Week Ago at 05:57 PM. Reason: Additional Images added.
Old 1 Week Ago   #8
teh nuB!
I love Gaming

Kratos is Mysterious

The link for 2GB Varint is..... https://m.geekbuying.com/item/Beelin...ck-385385.html
The link for 3GB variant is.... https://m.geekbuying.com/item/Beelin...GB-385326.html

And one can clearly make out the difference between both the threads...
Than also if anyone says its my faults than its ok from my end but if you would have provided link of 2/16gb i would not have bought it in first place as one can buy new for less price than the price i paid for old Android box with same configuration...

See the fault is from both end and i am not denying it but if you say that you don't have any fault than members decide.

I just wanted to aware other buyer to not fall in traps like i did.... So that other buyer be aware and responsibly ask about specs and pics etc..... nicely before going ahead with the deal.
Don't be careless like me.....
There are many things to do in this short life so moving ahead with experience that's it .... END.

Coming to the product.

Its in working condition along with the sata to usb adapter.
@pravy Anyways nice dealing with you.(excluding errors from both ends)

Last edited by Kratos; 1 Week Ago at 06:58 PM.
Old 1 Week Ago   #9
teh nuB!

pravy is Mysterious

As I said you over the WhatsApp chat. We both can keep on finding faults. Let the mods decide this.

BTW. How come there's my fault? Are you just blind? I gave you the product name, I gave you the information. How come the link changes that? Doesn't both the link contain my product images? Doesn't both the page list the other as a option. It's saying like you bought different configuration from the same page.

Trap you say? That would incline I trapped you? You don't say. If you cannot differentiate, that's not my effin problem. Damn. I have a lot of things I can say. I'll Just let the mods handle this issue. God this is too much.

Last edited by pravy; 1 Week Ago at 12:36 AM. Reason: Decreased my profanity.
Old 1 Week Ago   #10
teh nuB!
I love Gaming

Kratos is Mysterious

Originally Posted by pravy View Post
As I said you over the WhatsApp chat. We both can keep on finding faults. Let the mods decide this.

BTW. How come there's my fault? Are you just blind? I gave you the product name, I gave you the information.

You just shared the pics of the product along with the link of 3GB RAM & 32GB Internal storge. I trusted you and thought the link you provided was the stuff you are giving which was my stupidity and for that i totally agree..... But atleast you should also agree that you provided wrong link as the product which opens by default was different from what you are selling and the link changes if you change it to 2 gb and 16gb...If you dont trust me check it...

Originally Posted by pravy View Post
Doesn't both the link contain my product images? Doesn't both the page list the other as a option. It's saying like you bought different configuration from the same page.

Do you think its fair to share pics of Samsung s10 and link of 128gb and send Samsung s10 64gb...?

Your link opened with 3GB and 32GB Configuration....by default...... if you change configuration the link of the product page also changes..... check it....

Actually it was my fault that i didn't ask you to confirm about the specs....... Now bhai for product of 2k i dont want to start a WAR....
I just wanted to bring into everyone's notice that faults which i did out of stupidity of not confirming about the specs and the consequences (i got a used product for which i paid more than that of new with same configuration) which i face should not happen with anyone else......
I am not having any hard feelings for you nor i am saying you cheated me......I am saying its my faults which i agree but let mods decide if its seller fault as well because of providing wrong link... as the product which opened by default was different from the one you were selling.... (atleast the configuration was different).

Post New Thread  Reply