Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation
  • Home
  • Forums
  • Articles
  • News
  • Gaming
  • Bazaar
  • Community
  • What's New
  • My Erodov
  • Help
navigation
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Gaming Zone > x Gaming
Register Forgot Password?

Old 21-02-12   #76
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Pr[e]f[e]rr[e]d M[e]mb[e]r
Papa Donger

Re: Battlefield 3 Discussion Thread

Some of the better players I've seen have barely 1+ K/D meaning K/D really doesn't mean much.
Actually none of the statistics can accurately describe the skill of a player. SPM gets close but if you play TDM a lot you can still get a high SPM.
@SEB47: How you get such high SPM? ._.
GTX580 Twin Frozr II
Silent Pro M700
Tempest 410 Elite
Xeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12   #77
Section Moderator
Community Moderator
I havent set my status yet.

invader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Greatinvader is simply Great

yup .. keep playing and you will improve forsure ..
invader is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-12   #78
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Returns.

SEB47 is highly ProminentSEB47 is highly ProminentSEB47 is highly Prominent
Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
Some of the better players I've seen have barely 1+ K/D meaning K/D really doesn't mean much.
Actually none of the statistics can accurately describe the skill of a player. SPM gets close but if you play TDM a lot you can still get a high SPM.
@SEB47: How you get such high SPM? ._.
I plant mcoms, defuse,capture flags,defend flags, supply med packs revive and I am a spotting whore , I dont whore vehicles exept jets rest is to kill and get service medals =D
Sent from my LG-P990
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/sig/clean9/pc/SEB47.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1301111051.png
SEB47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-12   #79
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great

They should give +500 SPM for being a vehicle whore like me.
On a side note, haven't played Rush in a looong time.
Redownloading BF3 btw. FXAA injector messed it up. :<
Old 22-02-12   #80
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Jasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly Admirable

LAst night the servers were really laggy for me, dunno if it was just my ISP, or everyone on Airtel faced the issue? Also the Indian servers are missing for the past few days, any idea whats up?
i5 2500K+CM 212 Evo| Asus P8Z68V | G.skill Ripjaws 2x4 GB 1600Mhz | MSI 7970 | OCZ Agility 3 120GB+WD640GB+WD 1TB | Asus 22x DVD-RW+ Liteon 20x DVD-RW | Razer DA mouse + Titan Everglide pad | Logitech G15 V1 | Logitech z-2300THX | Dell 2408WFP | Corsair 750TX | CM690 Cabinet
Console- PS3 40GB
Jasku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-12   #81
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

Xeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply GreatXeo is simply Great

@Jasku: The main server hosting center place thingy got hacked.
All the Indian servers had a shared space somewhere in Delhi IMO. So that place got hacked so they shut down the servers to do damage control. :/
Old 22-02-12   #82
teh priesT!
[E]onian

Jasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly AdmirableJasku is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by Xeo View Post
@Jasku: The main server hosting center place thingy got hacked.
All the Indian servers had a shared space somewhere in Delhi IMO. So that place got hacked so they shut down the servers to do damage control. :/
Man, thats sad, any idea if they will be back up?....do you play often?..Origin id?

Mine is: jasku_noob
Jasku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-12   #83
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

lXeol
I don't plan to play till 7th of March when my exams get over.
My skills will be rusty at best by then.
Teehee:
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...1/1/351380108/

Last edited by Xeo; 22-02-12 at 08:24 PM.
Old 28-02-12   #84
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
D3 nightmare

Rig Gallery

mav2000 is extemely Distinguished
mav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguishedmav2000 is extemely Distinguished

Well after finishing off all the unlocks on engineer and assult, have been playing Support and Recon. Support mainly in Noshar TDM and recon when ever I can. I find recon the toughest as the pay style is very different from the others. Also trying to unlock all attachments for my top 10 guns or so. Have already finished most of them. So working with terrible W/L and K/D ratios for the last few sessions in the hope of getting the unlocks done.

BTW, I actually played conquest and rush for a while in the last few sessions as I needed to unlock some assignments....man I suck at them...but had fun all the same.

Oh and BTW, Karan I just saw your BF3 page...**** u man u suck.
M@J!NBuu~ and Xeo like this.
Old 28-02-12   #85
Banned

Rig Gallery

Sumonpathak is extremely Renowned
Sumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely RenownedSumonpathak is extremely Renowned

some one get me a bf3 copy cheap

Cause I won't wait for the debt to be repaid

Time has come for you

Sumonpathak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-12   #86
teh geeK!
[E]onian
Returns.

SEB47 is highly ProminentSEB47 is highly ProminentSEB47 is highly Prominent
Originally Posted by mav2000 View Post
Well after finishing off all the unlocks on engineer and assult, have been playing Support and Recon. Support mainly in Noshar TDM and recon when ever I can. I find recon the toughest as the pay style is very different from the others. Also trying to unlock all attachments for my top 10 guns or so. Have already finished most of them. So working with terrible W/L and K/D ratios for the last few sessions in the hope of getting the unlocks done.

BTW, I actually played conquest and rush for a while in the last few sessions as I needed to unlock some assignments....man I suck at them...but had fun all the same.

Oh and BTW, Karan I just saw your BF3 page...**** u man u suck.
I'll make you a pro recon, in exchange teach me how to play support, all I can do with support is to troll people with c4 like brigipal

Sent from my LG-P990
SEB47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-12   #87
Xeo
Th[E] Troll
Papa Donger

Thoughts on the patch????
Old 05-04-12   #88
teh smartie pantS!
[E]onian

malcolmcg is very Honorablemalcolmcg is very Honorable

some help to play bf3 online multiplayer plz guys!
do i need to buy original game disc & if so from wer?
seen that its available on flipkart & letsbuy for some 1k odd, but out of stock. anywhere else i can get a better deal?

btw, do i also need internet connection =1mbps or better? or will my 512kbps connection do just fine?
ooh, and whats the difference between the standard edition & the limited edition.

Last edited by malcolmcg; 05-04-12 at 11:36 AM.
malcolmcg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-12   #89
teh nuB!

devesh38 is Mysterious

Originally Posted by malcolmcg View Post
some help to play bf3 online multiplayer plz guys!
do i need to buy original game disc & if so from wer?
seen that its available on flipkart for some 1k odd, anywhere else i can get a better deal?

btw, do i also need internet connection =1mbps or better? or will my 512kbps connection do just fine?

Yes u need the original disc. Buy from anywhere u find cheap. Flipkart is a good option.
U need internet connection, 512kbps is more than enough, but be sure its primary ISP and not secondary ISP. i.e Major ISPs are airtel, bsnl, reliance etc. Primary ISPs have good pings to international servers. While the secondary ISPs will not have good pings to even indian servers. So dont see speed but go for the ISPs which has best ping to servers with minimum 256kbps speed.

ALL WD 6.5TB (640gb Bluex2+1TB Greenx3+2TB Greenx1)+250GB Portable HDD|| CM HAF 912 Advanced || RoccatKave 5.1 Headset ||SAMSUNG WAVE || Brainwawz M2 ||

http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/3FLa01Pg/devesh38.png
devesh38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-12   #90
teh pretendeR!
[E]onian
FML!! >_>

nikthegr8 is very Honorablenikthegr8 is very Honorable

just a random noob ques...is it right time to buy bf3 now?
nikthegr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Post New Thread  Reply