Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum.

navigation start navigation end
Go Back   Erodov.com Forums | India's Top Technology forum. > Lounge > Interesting News on the Web
Register Forgot Password?

Old 11-09-09   #16
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
(╯°□°)

Re: Ballmer publicly threatens employee using an Iphone.

Heil Ballmer!
Old 11-09-09   #17
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Perpetual Melancholy

TheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly Admirable

Sieg Heil!!!
TheDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-09   #18
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

i dunno why you guys are going so hard over it. look in any brand oriented company, they will not endorse, and will not encourage endorsement of different brands, when it rivals their company. What he did was mock it, by stamping on it. im guessing the media hyped the rest.
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-09   #19
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Milk provides nutritions!!!

Rig Gallery

initpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Great

LOL, chill JD, dude, we like baldie so much, this is our love for baldie, heil baldie!
<Trinexx> Linux would be better for that.
<rob89> besides, i like being able to play a game or two
<Trinexx> Linux has games.
<rob89> im not getting linux. windows has great support, ill have this fixed in no time
<Trinexx> Linux has better support.
<rob89> if you say "linux" one more time, im gonna send you a virus
<Trinexx> Good *ucking luck. I'm on Linux.
initpidzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-09   #20
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Alls well that ends in hell

montylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirable

manish and JD, if what u r saying is right then there's a simple solution:

Put it in the company policy which every employee working in Microsoft has to sign that nobody will use any rival products otherwise they'll be kicked out...

if they can't add it in policy, then they have no right to force anyone to use rival products.

montylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-09   #21
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
Diabolical like Biz Markie

Cyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply Great

lol..ballmer for president \m/

Cyn1c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-09   #22
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian
I havent set my status yet.

Rig Gallery

JD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly ProminentJD666 is highly Prominent

@montylee - im sure it would be part of HR training or the company documentation or policy. I cant remember where i did , but i did read this information, that encouraging or usage of rival brands will not be encouraged or appreciated, if done, to be done outside company grounds where it does not impact the image of the company at all for eg at home.
JD666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-09   #23
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

initpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Greatinitpidzero is simply Great

prolly i will never join such an organization, which restrict freedom of personal choice.
Old 11-09-09   #24
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

Cyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply GreatCyn1c is simply Great

JD's correct here. Even though ballmer was mocking and joking, he did make a statement with what he did. Insider trading is a joke these days, so you all need to relax and listen to the man
Old 11-09-09   #25
teh zeuS!
[E]onian
Alls well that ends in hell

montylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirablemontylee is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by initpidzero View Post
prolly i will never join such an organization, which restrict freedom of personal choice.
+1
montylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-09   #26
Jason Bourne
Community Moderator
Mushtakhanda !!!

ManISinJpr is extremely Noble
ManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely NobleManISinJpr is extremely Noble

It is the choice of the employee to join the company, the company doesn't go to their homes and makes them work like a slave ! it is mutual effort of the two.
How would someone feel if the company boss is using a rivals product, I think the moral of the workforce will go down by seeing that, same way if an employee does that then it undermines the companies moral..
and secondly maybe it is a media's doing of blowing it out of proportion..
I know what I am saying and I will say the same thing if an employee of Apple is using a WinMo phone !

ManISinJpr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-09   #27
teh spamm[E]R!
[E]onian

So you wouldn't join MS if they didn't want a particular kind of phone in their building? They might go out of their way to give you one of the many winmo handsets so that you don't crib about the phone calls and the texting etc.
Old 11-09-09   #28
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by Cyn1c View Post
So you wouldn't join MS if they didn't want a particular kind of phone in their building? They might go out of their way to give you one of the many winmo handsets so that you don't crib about the phone calls and the texting etc.
1. I wont join M$ anyway.
2. I work for a company, whose developers are prominent ones in open source. and dont enforce anything.
3. i dont like win mo at all
4. i pay for wht i use, i dont crib about mobile bills and i dont use mobile to tell that what did i had for dinner.
Old 11-09-09   #29
teh priesT!
[E]onian
Perpetual Melancholy

TheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly AdmirableTheDevil is highly Admirable

Originally Posted by initpidzero View Post
3. i dont like win mo at all
4. i pay for wht i use, i dont crib about mobile bills and i dont use mobile to tell that what did i had for dinner.
3. Same here.
4. Im so doing what you mentioned since the past fortnight!!
TheDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-09   #30
teh zeuS!
[E]onian

Rig Gallery

Originally Posted by TheDevil View Post
3. Same here.
4. Im so doing what you mentioned since the past fortnight!!
LOL, babu bhaiya ladki ka chakkar.
Post New Thread  Reply